Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3259 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelsey-Jo now!

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

1 day ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo Thanks so much for your charming message.You always make my day complete & bring a smile to my face.Have a great bank holiday weekend & hope the weather is as hot as you had this week. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍

2 days ago

Hi you know who look forward to hearing all about your night at 1 love and hugs Kelsey XxxXxx 😘😁💖

2 days ago

Thank you from you know who xxx

2 days ago

Morning you know who great to chat last night hope your having a great morning and have a fantastic time over the next 4 nights Mwahhh love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx 👍👀🎈🎈

2 days ago

Hi D maybe haha have a great day love KJ Xxx Xxx 😘😁💖

3 days ago

Hi KJ Hope your "friend" who is visiting aint completely knackered with the demands of his frield KJ. A scots friend

4 days ago

Thanks for your message back Alex had a lovely weekend as I hope you did too my friend is here so we're enjoying walks and sunbathing in the garden great weather here hope it is for you too speak soon I'll do my best to be online for you hugs and kisses love kelsey-jo XxX XxX Mwahhh 😘🤗💜👄

4 days ago

Hiya Craig thankyou for your message great to hear from you I'm good thanks hope you are too I miss our chats too and you giving me all your spunk you take care Mwahhh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx 😚😘💖

4 days ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. Hope you had a great weekend & your pal has arrived on your doorstep. Will be busy tomorrow but hopefully we can catch up on Thursday or Friday lunchtime if you are on the phone 📞. Can’t wait to hear your voice again& hear what you have been doing. Thinking of you & hope the weather is fine for you to get out sunbathing. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍

4 days ago

Morning you know who hope your having a nice morning lovely chatting last night Mwahhh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx 🤗😘💖

4 days ago

How is my horny little devil doing.never get tried of looking at you sex pictures.i miss are horny chats my cock miss you.miss giving you my spunk 😂😂😂.hope you well my sexy little horny devil.miss you love craig 😘😘😘

5 days ago

I had a lovely weekend thanks hope you did too love and hugs KJ Xxx Xxx 😚

5 days ago

Hi KJ Hope you and "yours" had a nice quiet weekend.

1 week ago

Saturday morning 💘 you know if I was not sure i would say

1 week ago

letter from ? x x

1 week ago

Haha yes I do love Kelsey XxxXxx Mwahhh 😘💞🤗

1 week ago

Do you know who i am happy face from? Xx

1 week ago

Morning Alex lovely message ahh that's ok thanks for letting me know we'll catch up soon you have a great weekend love and hugs kelsey--jo Mwahhh XxX XxX 😚🤗💗

1 week ago

Good morning to you too 😚💝 XxX XxX

1 week ago

Hi happy face from?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lucy
(PIN: 1286)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Angel
(PIN: 1842)

Marie