Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2712 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelsey-Jo now!

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

22 hours ago

Your very welcome you know who again have a great birthday speak later Mwahhh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

1 day ago

thank you agin for the ? call you letter love you x x from you know you x x

1 day ago

Happy birthday you know who hope you have an amazing day be thinking of you sending you a birthday hug and X love Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸ­πŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸΉπŸΎπŸΎ

1 day ago

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆgirlfriendπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 day ago

to my very sweet girlfriend I really love you to bits from you know who see you letter xx

1 day ago

Ahh thankyou so sweet of you lots of love Kelsey Xxx Xxx

1 day ago

I love you xx

1 day ago

Morning you know who hope your having a lovely morning Mwahhh love kelsey Xxx Xxx

1 day ago

Morning Alex it was lovely to read your message thankyou your a lovely man too and I love hearing from you and catching up no I didn't get your other message I don't know why I had a lovely weekend hope you did too and hope to catch up soon you take care love as always Kelsey Mwahhh Xxx Xxx πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

4 days ago

Good afternoon Kelsey I presume you didn’t receive the message I sent last Friday after we spoke. It was so good to catch up again & to find out more about you as a person. You such a lovely lady & I am so lucky to know someone as nice as you. You always remember me even though we haven’t spoken for a while even though you must have lotta of callers. Have a great weekend. Lots of love & bodies Alex XXXXXXXXXXX β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈ

4 days ago

I'm looking forward to catching up with you tonight you know who have a fantastic day love Kelsey Mwahhh Xxx Xxx πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

5 days ago

call you tonight sweet love you to bits xx from you know wgo

5 days ago

Ahh bless you, you know who so sweet Mwahhh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx

5 days ago

Love you too bits XX from you know who

5 days ago

Until you call tonight you know who have a lovely day love Kelsey Xxx Xxx Mwahhh

5 days ago

call you tonight love you to bits xx you know who

6 days ago

Ok speak later you know who looking forward to it you do makes I laugh haha Mwahhh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx

6 days ago

CALL YOU TONIGHT SWEET LOVE YOU TO BITS TAKE CARE FROM YOU KNOW WHO X X

1 week ago

sorry my mobile playing up call you tonight from you know who love you to bits xx

1 week ago

Ahh that's ok you know who your very welcome Mwahhh catch up later love Kelsey Xx Xx Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma