Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3608 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kelsey-Jo now!

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

10 hours ago

Hi P I'm all good thanks hope you are too Mwahhh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx 😙😘💕👄

10 hours ago

Thankyou Alex for your lovely message back you take care speak soon sweetie love and kisses kelsey--jo Mwahhh XxX XxX 😘💕👄💋

1 day ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message & letting me know you were busy. You always put yourself out to keep me up to date. I quite understand. Hope you are well. Cannot wait until next week when we can hopefully catch up & sing again. Just finished work & on my way home. Take care my darling & look after yourself. Have a relaxing weekend. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹💕😍

1 day ago

Are you ok from p

1 day ago

Morning Alex hope your well just to let you know I won't make it online today so sorry I have to go out you have a great weekend and catch up soon Love and hugs kelsey--jo XxxXxx 😉😘💝

2 days ago

That's good then D pleased to hear pain easing Mwahhh XxX XxX 😚💖

2 days ago

Hi KJ Finally managed to get gel for my shoulder and as a result pain is easing. Re you NOT having secrets I shall jog your memory when I next ring. A nice male

2 days ago

Morning P hope your ok this morning as I am lovely chatting to you last night speak soon Love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx 😚😉💝

2 days ago

Morning Alex thanks for your very kind and sweet message yes it's 4 years now I've been online and it's been great chatting to you for a long time I enjoy listening to you sing hope to catch up tomorrow see what I can do if not you take care ok love and hugs kelsey--jo Mwahhh XxX XxX 😘🤗💖

2 days ago

D you must have me mixed up with someone else I don't have any secrets haha have a great day and I hope your not in too much pain love and hugs KJ Xxx Xxx 😉😘💖

3 days ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message. Happy 4th anniversary today. You are so natural for this & that is why you are so popular & lasted so long. I am very well thank you & also had a great weekend with lots of woodland & beach walks. I am only available to catch up on Thursday so hopefully you will be online at lunchtime. Have a great rest of the day. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💕

3 days ago

KJ Pain might force me to reveal certain bits of info which I am sure you DO NOT want me to reveal he he he. A nice well mannered scots friend

3 days ago

Hi KJ Too much pain results in "secrets" being revealed LOL A scots friend

4 days ago

Hello to you too happy feet!!! 🤗 xxxxxx

4 days ago

Hi D I'll give you a nice long massage I'll try to be gentle but pain is pleasure you know haha love and hugs KJ Xxx Xxx 😉😁💖

4 days ago

Ahh bless thanks for your message Alex lovely as always it was great to chat with you looking forward to your next song until then take care and hope you had a great weekend as I did love and hugs kelsey--jo Mwahhh XxX XxX 🤗💖💝

4 days ago

Happy feet

4 days ago

Hi KJ Provided you can take your hands and mouth away from A N Other's "tackle" etc LOL I have a painful shoulder which needs some special KJ treatment thx PS be gentle in case the pain makes me blurt out "secrets" LOL A scots man in pain

6 days ago

Good evening Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message & letting me know you were online. You spoil me. Hope you are well & abided getting wet. So good to finally catch up & find out what you were up to. Really makes my day to speak to my Kelsey-Jo. Have a great weekend& take care & look after yourself until we speak & sing next week . Fingers crossed 🤞 Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💗💋

1 week ago

Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message I'm logged on now hope we get to catch up if not have a lovely weekend Mwahhh love and hugs kelsey--jo XxxXxx 😉😘👄💝

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Cara
(PIN: 1502)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Jazmine
(PIN: 7189)

Lilly