Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Lana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lana on

Remember to enter PIN 7060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lana (Pin 7060)

Photos of Lana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
170 comments

Hey guys, my name is Lana. I am a kinky, petite, shaved, blonde who loves to take a walk on the wild side. I can be dominate, submissive or just incredible filthy. Do you think that you can handle me? There's only one way to find out. My agent number is 7060 call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7060 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lana on & enter PIN 7060

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lana now!

Remember to enter PIN 7060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lana

4 days ago

I hope you feel better soon Lana. Love you lots, love Steve. Xxxx

4 days ago

Hi guys, I am full of germs and taking a week off. Lana x

1 week ago

Hey Chris, I will look forward to it x

1 week ago

Steve, I have been on every afternoon! I want to push you now call me!

1 week ago

Lana when will you be on next? I need my Lana fix ASAP. I love & adore you & worship you & do anything you ask of me, I Love you loads, Steve. Xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Lana, I will be looking out for you at our usual time Friday. If you do come on it'll only be for an hour. If not, we'll speak soon. Chris.

1 week ago

God I want you to be so fucking rough with me next time we talk Lana, I want you to hold me down & have me shouting ice. I don’t want my boundaries pushed, I want them destroyed, just do what you fucking want to me Lana! I’m yours!! Xxx

1 week ago

I’ve missed you loads since our last chat Lana. God I want you to work me soooo hard, I want you have me shouting ice at you! Xxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

I’m so sorry for not writing to you often enough lately Lana. I love you & love when you break me, god you gave me spaghetti legs today, I try sooo hard to please you & do what you ask of me, god you worked me today but I love you so much so it’s fine, I can take it. Love your chatline boyfriend xxx

3 weeks ago

You’ve got me into so much trouble with D Lana. This weekend is my weekend with L, gulp, gulp. I hope I can call you soon, I love you Lana & will be thinking of you the entire weekend, no matter what I’m up to. Love & adore you lots Steve. Xxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Dieing to try out your kinky dominate side Lana x

3 weeks ago

I will never say anything to wind you up ever again Lana. You’ve broke me & you own me, I’m yours to do as you please with, whatever that may be. Love your chatline boyfriend. (Steve) xx

3 weeks ago

Then call your Mistress and I might just let you. Lana

3 weeks ago

Lana you can push & pull me about I don’t care, be as rough as you can be, be a complete fucking bitch to me I don’t care, I’ll take it all. I love you sooo much! Love your Steve. Xxxx

4 weeks ago

Mistress I need to cum for you x

1 month ago

You broke me Lana. I still have spaghetti legs & it’s been half an hour. I’m getting better at handling you though aren’t I? Loved & hated it when you told me you hadn’t even started with me. & boy do I know it now! Love Steve. Xxx

1 month ago

Sorry I’ve not been feeling too well. I’m going to hopefully call you this afternoon Lana if you’re on. Oh my god, you’re going to go to town on me because it’s been a while aren’t you? I don’t care, I CAN take whatever you make me do without saying ice. NO. MORE. ICE. Love Steve. Xxx

1 month ago

Hey Steve where are you? I want to give you spaghetti legs! Lana

1 month ago

Fuck

1 month ago

Hi Lana, You know I’ll do whatever you ask of me & just try to please you, though I often let you down, but I do try. I’ve Ben trying to get hold of you for days but you’re always on to someone else, I hope they’re nice to you. Love you Lana, love your your little play thing. (Steve) xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mary Jane
(PIN: 3013)

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Lucie
(PIN: 1093)

Lucie