Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lindsey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lindsey on

Remember to enter PIN 7136

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lindsey (Pin 7136)

Photos of Lindsey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lindsey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lindsey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
42 comments

Hi I’m Lindsey and I am a sexy Scottish blonde with brown eyes and big boobs with very hard nipples. I love to dress up and role play. Sometimes I need a good spanking and other times I will have you on your knees at my feet. I am very naughty so why don’t you call and be naughty with me. Call me on and enter PIN 7136 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lindsey on & enter PIN 7136

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lindsey now!

Remember to enter PIN 7136

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lindsey

2 weeks ago

Wot night u on till late like at 2 pm night time babe miss u Steven can u where wot u got on in the picture babe XXX can't wate to spank u the next time u do a late night XXX

2 weeks ago

Hey Steven, i'm waiting for you xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hope u got my last message xxxxxxxx babe Steven

2 weeks ago

Hey it Steven h again I won't to no wot time I on till it bin a long time since we talked I going to make it up to u one night xxxxxxxx I rang u last time on my birthday in may I no it bin long but i make it up to u with my bick dick and I will spank u again just like last time babe xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx sorry I ant calld I tell u y on the phone sexy miss you xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Great tits arse and pussi. Best shag on here x

1 month ago

Hi Lindsey Hope you are behaving. A fellow scot

1 month ago

Pictures 3 and 4 are the best ones on this site, fantastic tits

2 months ago

Hi I ant rang fore 3 moths it Steven I spank u on my birthday in May can I ring u on Saturday night Steven and I make it up to and tell u y I not rang fore a bit see u Saturday night Steven and I spank u sume more

2 months ago

Great chat this morning Lindsey,very satisfying in every sense,speak soon, Andy from Glasgow. Xx

2 months ago

Hi Lindsey Hope it isn't too damp in your part of britain today, except inside your knickers that is LOL

3 months ago

One day i will get through and talk to you

3 months ago

Lindsey you have gorgeous boobs

4 months ago

I never realised Aberdonian female residents were such cheeky buggers to their fellow countrymen LOL. Hope to chat soon hon

4 months ago

Thank you Mr. Bond, hope to talk soon Love Lindsey xxx

4 months ago

Thank you again for today’s entertainment 👌 superb voice on this woman. Ryan x

4 months ago

Hi Lindsey Hope it isn't too BALTIC up Aberdeen way today.

4 months ago

Hi Lindsey, I am into high heel fetish fun. Will you wear heels if I call? Rob, scotland

5 months ago

Hi Lindsey Hope it aint too hot for you up north. I realise that yous rarely get sunny weather in that part of Britain LOL A Scottish Friend

5 months ago

Great nite will catch u soon .three times!!! :) love shire xx

5 months ago

Thanks babe lindsey the best xxxx xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sadie
(PIN: 6270)

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Tina
(PIN: 6331)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Kelsey-Jo
(PIN: 1783)

Lorri