Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Keep missing the BBC. I am feeling ruthless tonight, heartless, a bad bad girl who has taken that BBC all for herself! I will tell her that BBC is now all mine!!!! no one else's although seems I share it with few of my chat girlies Casey-Rae
  • 7 hours ago about Jasmine
    Lol I will always do my best to heat u up on a cold winter's night jazz 🀣🀣🀣πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯.brian.xo
  • 8 hours ago about Kara
    Lovely that you are back Stranger. Nice chat . xxxx kaz

Phone Sex Profiles: Loretta

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Loretta on

Remember to enter PIN 6944

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Loretta (Pin 6944)

Photos of Loretta

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Loretta

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Loretta isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
362 comments

Hi, my name is Loretta. I have brunette hair, big brown eyes and big cock sucking lips. I’ve got beautiful big firm tits and juicy big nipples that love to be sucked. I have a nice wet pussy that’s waiting to be used. So, why not let me fulfil all of your secret desires. Come on let’s get chatting. Call me on and enter PIN 6944 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Loretta on & enter PIN 6944

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Loretta now!

Remember to enter PIN 6944

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Loretta

8 hours ago

Loretta you just have it all. What a fabulous meal with every extra! and no threats! Hope you are going to behave next time! G πŸ‘  πŸ’‹

10 hours ago

My super hot sexy Scot...as always you were amazing ..and guess what iv got pure white panties on today ..but there getting very wet just thinking about all the sexy things I luv to do with you ...one hot man ....sexy kisses for a sexy man πŸ’‹

16 hours ago

Hey Lor, great to catch up with you at the weekend darling. Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I did, you were fantastic babes, so horny!!! Hopefully we can get those sexy white knickers soaking again next time!! Till next time my sexy Essex chick, hugs and kisses Scottish Tony XXX

1 week ago

It’s dave in wales you will be getting a call ASP photos 3/4/5/6 are simply amazing

1 week ago

Stevie always around for you ...I no you like your own private nurse πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Tony ..I'm missing my sexy Scottish man so much . .cant wait for you to drop to your knees for me ....wind that sexy tongue round my pussy ...hunny dont leave me waiting to long .πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Hi Loretta, just to say thank you for the chat we had about you know what ( hsptl) looking forward to our Thursday afternoon, you're special xxxxxxx Stevie

1 week ago

Hey Lor!! Keep missing you honey you always log off just when I'm gonna call!!..I cant stop thinking about you and all the dirty things I could do to you with my fingers and tongue!! i'm sure you know what I mean babes!! Hopefully we'll chat soon and we can make each other cum so fucking much darling.. As always im hard for you, you sexy, sexy girl.You really are a top girl.Till next time my sexy horny Essex Chick, Scottish Tony XXX

1 week ago

Darling, that is twice now that you have been but when I get through you are gone, please stop teasing me! If not you may be sorry, I do threats as well as promises! G πŸ‘ πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Andy always a sexy pleasure πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

Martin I suggest you come into my office at 2o'clock tommorrow!! I'll be waiting πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

What a way to spend a wet Monday in Scotland,having a chat and wank with that gorgeous lady Loretta, Love as Always Andy x

2 weeks ago

Hi Loretta It's been so long since I had my 121 and feel like I'm struggling to focus at the moment because my balls are aching from being absolutely loaded with spunk. I'm probably not helping myself by fantasising about you leaning over me and using those huge tits to drain them all over you. Send me a message when it's a good time to cum into your office and talk to you about it. Kindest Regards Martin

2 weeks ago

Oh Loretta promises promises what are they? Give me a clue, please, you are always such a challenge! So looking forward to our next chat. You may be in for a shock! Love George πŸ‘ πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

My sexy toni ...another morning of pure lust ...god I'm so greedy for your juicy cock ....I luv being your sexy naughty little secret ..cant wait untill you put your beautiful cock inside me ..untill then I guess I'll just have to run my fingers up and down my panties to keep me horney and wet for you ! πŸ’‹

2 weeks ago

OMG Lor!! Mindblowing yesterday honey, again!!! You are such a sexy, horny girl babes, I get off every time we chat!! Getting hard thinking about you honey!! Till next time my sexy Essex chick, Scottish Tony XXX

3 weeks ago

Was hoping to hear from you Loretta xx Stevie

3 weeks ago

It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

3 weeks ago

Hi my sexy Scottish Tony....I'd rather have a sexy quickie with you than nothing at all ...I had a shower after your call and got myself horny in the shower ..so I finger fucked myself thinking of you pushing your cock into my mouth mmmmmm ..iv still got pussy juice making my panties wet ...your sexy your naughty and I cant get enough of you ..so untill next time ..πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Hey Lor, I am at work thinking about us this morning, it was amazing hope u enjoyed it as much as me darling. I am sorry it was short and sweet honey hope it was worth it. You are a lovely girl who is always so nice to me, next time I will make sure I have plenty time to worship your sexy body darling. Till next time my sexy Essex chick hugs and kisses Scottish Tony XXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Kittie
(PIN: 7127)

Emma
(PIN: 7195)

Violet
(PIN: 7171)

Sherii