Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Megan

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Megan on

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Megan (Pin 7229)

Photos of Megan

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Megan

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Megan isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
268 comments

Hi I’m Megan; I’m a bubbly American living in the UK. I’m 25 years old; I’m blonde with a big smile, big natural bouncy tits and an arse you can bounce quarters off. I’m looking for someone to play with, naughty or nice doesn’t matter. I like a variety and I’m up for almost anything so give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7229 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Megan on & enter PIN 7229

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Megan now!

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Megan

20 hours ago

Danny :😊😘😘😘 So glad to have you back!!

1 day ago

On another note, there's one other thing that makes you lovely. Sure, we both know your body is woooahh, but out of everything it's the voice of when you laugh or giggling that makes you wonderful Megan. Don't forget, I respect you as a woman and enjoy making you laugh!! Let it flow, let it flow lol Danny xxx

1 day ago

OMG! Finally back! Missed my 'fucking adorable' voice! Lol. Sorry I've been away for so long, been busy than usual I guess. Sorry we had to cut the call short, let's say intruder alert! Lol. Great hearing from you. And like I promised, you can do the TICKLING!! Take care and all the best xxx Danny

1 day ago

Damn this pixie sized woman is the full package, the perfect ride, new favourite!!!! 😍 R

1 day ago

Slippery little thing, can't get a hold of you... get your cute ass back here, wanna play 😁😘

2 days ago

Fuck me.. please. Common meg. Give me that slutty mouth again xxx

2 days ago

I do remember count down 😁😘// m

2 days ago

Gorgeous little tease. Mouth like a whore and the tits of a goddess, and oh fuck does she love to make a man cum...

2 days ago

Get of the phone girly, my turn 😁😘😘

2 days ago

do you remember the count down cum.

2 days ago

Dreamgirl, so fucking sexy I get a semi just thinking of her. Can't wait to have another go around. Rick

3 days ago

Stewart!! Where the fuckdoodle have you been?? 😘😘 catch me tonight or tomorrow afternoon, catchup time! 😁 xxx m

3 days ago

I’ll do more than make you blush Megan!! 😜 xx Stewart

3 days ago

Awww guys,youre making me blush 😊😍😘 //xx megan

4 days ago

One luscious dirty pretty mouth. Perfect in every way

4 days ago

Awesome phone fuck. The queen of blowjobs!

5 days ago

Fuuuck you known how to fucking please. Best girl on here. And that voice of hers.. it's like being rolled in honey. 're run tonight if you're on?! Xx charlie

5 days ago

Sexy American girl. Coming for seconds of that sweet cherry pie. 😁😘 best little cocktease on here. Xx

5 days ago

Hehehe comon Belfast boy, let's ...eh... bend light? ... crush bulbs?... 😁😁 get it on in a dark room? What every you gotta do to get that daylight 🤔😁😁😘

5 days ago

Hi David,and it was 😁😘 hope to hear from you soon cos I want another go 😁

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Kimberley-Rose