Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Megan

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Megan on

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Megan (Pin 7229)

Photos of Megan

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Megan

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Megan isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
102 comments

Hi I’m Megan; I’m a bubbly American living in the UK. I’m 25 years old; I’m blonde with a big smile, big natural bouncy tits and an arse you can bounce quarters off. I’m looking for someone to play with, naughty or nice doesn’t matter. I like a variety and I’m up for almost anything so give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7229 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Megan on & enter PIN 7229

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Megan now!

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Megan

19 hours ago

Hey Stewart,will be on in a little bit, I WILL catch you.. *cracks knuckles and stretches* it's on!! 😁

19 hours ago

And you're always a damn good ride Ryan 😁 hope you have fun while I'm gone ;) xx m

1 day ago

I’ll see what I can do Megan I’m on the move a bit with work but there is always time for you xx Stewart

1 day ago

Hey megan it was a pleasure havin hard dirty sex with you again u never dissapoint and ur laugh is infectious have a nice week with the family love ryan xx

1 day ago

Hello mystery morning person. :) I've had a different work schedule lately,but I'll try to log tomorrow morning.. xx. ( and you're gonna have to forgive the grump ;) // m

1 day ago

Stewart!!!! Okey I'm gonna be on in the afternoon all this damn week. You better catch up ;) xx //m

1 day ago

Paul: I got frost bite on my nips... should have stayed under the duvet :D xx

2 days ago

Hi Megan, r u on tomorrow morning between 930. U used to be and keep missing u ? X

3 days ago

Hey Megan I’m missing your sexy voice. Stewart xx

4 days ago

Hope the trip out to the shower wasn't too cold! You certainly heated up my Friday p.m. From Paul (under the other duvet)

4 days ago

Hey Ryan, it's been ages,bring it 😁

5 days ago

Hi sexy how would u like my massive cock in all ur holes and give u the fuckin of ur life love from ryan xx

5 days ago

Hey Irish, rematch please 😁 and sorry for having to go,this morning was fucking hell... xx

5 days ago

Hey Douglas, I'm usually around in the evenings,after 8 or 9 😁 catch me if you can xx

1 week ago

Megan, I ran out of credit, you sexy mind, that was fantastic! Tell me when you're on again, xx Edinburgh moaning Douglas! xx

3 weeks ago

Hey Jack,rarely in the morning (not a morning person...more of a mumbling pile of grump) but in the afternoon. Sometimes. Usually around 12 and 3 them. Will try and catch you ;) //meg

3 weeks ago

Meghan r u on Sunday morning or afternoon? Jack x

1 month ago

Most amazing call tonight (Sunday) thanks for reliving an amazing fantasy and creating anther one Mike from Manchester xx

1 month ago

Hey sweetie, cracking chatting with you, next time we will have to try and get more orgasms together Matthew xxx

1 month ago

Great to talk recently, Megan. Inspector Gadget has to unfortunately go underground for a little while, as he needs some of his tools serviced. Looking forward to the next time though!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Olivia
(PIN: 1818)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma