Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Megan

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Megan on

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Megan (Pin 7229)

Photos of Megan

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Megan

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Megan isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
62 comments

Hi I’m Megan; I’m a bubbly American living in the UK. I’m 25 years old; I’m blonde with a big smile, big natural bouncy tits and an arse you can bounce quarters off. I’m looking for someone to play with, naughty or nice doesn’t matter. I like a variety and I’m up for almost anything so give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7229 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Megan on & enter PIN 7229

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Megan now!

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Megan

1 week ago

Will do, let's give the postoffice a proper challenge :D xx Behave while I'm gone ;)//m Ps, Rotterdam is awesome

2 weeks ago

Hi Megan have a fun trip round Europe.... send me a postcard lol .... Stewart xxx

2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I'm going on a road trip over Europe next week, gonna be off for about 2 weeks or 3, will be missing you all xxx / m

1 month ago

Meghan do you want to do a count down cum with me again.

1 month ago

would you like to do a count down cum with me, do you remember them.

1 month ago

Hi Megan. Hope you enjoyed your trip back to the U S to celebrate your recent birthday

1 month ago

Will you be on next week Megan? I’d love you to make me ring again!!

1 month ago

Hope you’re on again soon Megan, my big balls are full and my arse is aching for some attention!!

1 month ago

Thank fuck you are back xx Stewart

1 month ago

Megan you truly are the best on this site. Feel like I’m getting to know you so well ;) Speak again soon, Chris

2 months ago

Megan r u on today? Or when next? Waiting Jack x

2 months ago

Hey guys,I'm going home to celebrate my bday, you boys be good and ill be back at the end of June ;) xox // megan

2 months ago

do you want to do a count down cum

2 months ago

Meghan ready for a count down cum

2 months ago

awesome time with you this morning. you certainly know how to find a guys g-spot. Look forward to you breaking out the rest of the playbook next time

2 months ago

meg i don't want to bounce quarters off your arse just my balls xxpeter

2 months ago

Wow thank you for an amazing chat this afternoon Megan. You are everything a guy would want sweet, cheery and hot as hell. Take care xx Stewart x

2 months ago

did you enjoy the count down cum

2 months ago

That’s a very good idea Megan show him who’s boss!! Ha Jules 🙋🏻‍♀️

2 months ago

Hi megan Hope the impending hot weather due in the UK will make you feel back at home in the U S

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katie
(PIN: 1038)

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Kinky Kate
(PIN: 7138)

Emma
(PIN: 1948)

Sammie