Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 3 weeks ago about JJ
    Not long now Mistress J J. Can't wait for lunch time to call you and for you to tell me what to do xx Roy xx
  • 3 weeks ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi David thanks for your messages it was lovely to hear from you hope to catch up again soon I loved the massage mmm look after yourself too Mwahh love Kelsey Xxx Xxx
  • 3 weeks ago about Megan
    awesome time with you this morning. you certainly know how to find a guys g-spot. Look forward to you breaking out the rest of the playbook next time

Phone Sex Profiles: Megan

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Megan on

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Megan (Pin 7229)

Photos of Megan

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Megan

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Megan isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
48 comments

Hi I’m Megan; I’m a bubbly American living in the UK. I’m 25 years old; I’m blonde with a big smile, big natural bouncy tits and an arse you can bounce quarters off. I’m looking for someone to play with, naughty or nice doesn’t matter. I like a variety and I’m up for almost anything so give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7229 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Megan on & enter PIN 7229

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Megan now!

Remember to enter PIN 7229

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Megan

3 weeks ago

awesome time with you this morning. you certainly know how to find a guys g-spot. Look forward to you breaking out the rest of the playbook next time

3 weeks ago

meg i don't want to bounce quarters off your arse just my balls xxpeter

3 weeks ago

Wow thank you for an amazing chat this afternoon Megan. You are everything a guy would want sweet, cheery and hot as hell. Take care xx Stewart x

3 weeks ago

did you enjoy the count down cum

3 weeks ago

That’s a very good idea Megan show him who’s boss!! Ha Jules 🙋🏻‍♀️

4 weeks ago

Hi megan Hope the impending hot weather due in the UK will make you feel back at home in the U S

4 weeks ago

Megan I can’t wait for you to make me ring again, I’m all yours and I’m a good boy!!!

1 month ago

Looking forward to getting that big dildo into both of us again soon and filling your tight little pussy with loads of hot sticky cum

1 month ago

count down cum

1 month ago

Hey you! Sorry didn't get to finish our business lol but I had a freaking amazing time speaking with you and playing around in your bed. Just make sure that you'll 'let it go' whenever you dream about me TICKLING you! I know I'll be away for a bit but I'll always be there in your heart xxx take care and all the best xxx Danny

1 month ago

Wow

1 month ago

Brilliantly sexy as always sweetie xxx.

1 month ago

Hi Megan thanks for a great chat earlier had a fantastic time. P.s I check my Scottish ancestry and you are safe 😂😜. Take care speak soon. Stewart xx

1 month ago

A sexy 25 year old

1 month ago

Hey you! How's it going. Sorry I had to go . Freaking customers lol. Had a great time with you in bed getting you hot and horby but especially with me TICKLING you all around that sexy body of yours. You know what I mean ;)

1 month ago

I'll be around this weekend 😉

1 month ago

Hey there Miss Megan, (told you I was going to leave a comment) lol. I hope you're having a nice time. You certainly had a fucking awesome time on one of those beds. You must have been drenched in that cum! Come back to the store and try another one. Naughty girl. Danny xxx

1 month ago

Hi D, I'll be here 😊

1 month ago

When are you next available, Megan?

1 month ago

hello megan it's david sorry we got cut off will speak again soon take care david 23/4/18

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Sexy Cindy
(PIN: 1378)

Sara-Louise
(PIN: 7129)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Diana