Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Becky Hope all well with you , long to have a chat and find out how you are and feel close. You are always in my thoughts speak soon love Jon xxxxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    To my imposter it’s actually 2 pumps and a squirt!! Lmao 💦
  • 13 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello Suzie my beautiful cum slut, I have some bad news, I now live in France & cannot get a call through to you. This is very sad as I'm so going to miss your sluttyvoice & even sluttier mouth wrapped around my hard cock, sucking all my hot spunk down your throat. Will keep messaging you if that is ok, & will try & catch you when I'm next in Britain. All my cock, cum & love. Pete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Michelle

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Michelle on

Remember to enter PIN 7044

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Michelle (Pin 7044)

Photos of Michelle

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Michelle

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Michelle isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
57 comments

Hello everyone and welcome to my profile. My name is Michelle and I was wondering, are you tired of the same old same old? If you are, well I’m here to offer you the ultimate in chat line experiences. So don’t delay, call today and enter agent number 7044. You won’t regret it. Call me on and enter PIN 7044 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Michelle on & enter PIN 7044

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Michelle now!

Remember to enter PIN 7044

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Michelle

16 hours ago

Thanks for the shout out David - maybe chat to you again soon - Michelle

16 hours ago

Hello Mischief Maker Michelle. It was absolutely gallus chatting to you earlier today. A glas male

18 hours ago

Python Paul I really enjoyed chatting to you again yesterday evening - it's becoming a very naughty habit LOL chat again soon I hope, Michelle

1 day ago

Thankyou for a hot filthy chat Michelle. After a handful of chats we are bringing the naughtiness out of each other talking pure filth as we fuck. I enjoyed watching you get gangbanged by 20 guys drinking all their thick creamy spunk before I ruined you with the biggest creamiest cock!! Take care my sexy stunning wee lass Michelle chat soon as I stroke my 12 inch cock Python Paul XxX

1 day ago

James ! What a naughty boy you are but I would be happy to oblige by pulling my piss flaps wide apart and pissing all over you !! Bring it on !! Michelle

1 day ago

Would love for you squat over my face and squirt your golden piss all over then I would lick your pussy till you cum in my mouth. Then I would bend you over and above my dock deep inside your pussy and fuck you and shoot load after load of cum till your pussy is ready to burst and watch you squirt all that cum out.mmm I hope your bladder is full when I bring xxx James

1 day ago

Sorry but I was out this morning at 11.30 - so whoever you are my sincere apologies for not being available ... try me another time, Michelle.

1 day ago

Hi are you around today at 11.30?

1 day ago

Will try my best Tit Wanker - Michelle

1 day ago

Tom, thank you so much for chatting to me the other day, I enjoyed it immensely and thanks, also, for the wee testimonial .. I hope our paths cross again on here... have a good week etc and I will hope to engage with you again soon ... Michelle.

1 day ago

Chris - so pleased to hear from you and know that you enjoyed my "bits". You are a VERY naughty man and I anticipate being "rude" with you again soon ... until then, Michelle

1 day ago

"Python Paul" - no problem! Was a great role play and I look forward to the next filthy instalment ..until then, Michelle

2 days ago

Thankyou Michelle for another delightful evening of fucking so naughty to fuck you in the store cupboard of the classroom with the thrill of being caught but our lust took over and we didn't care!! Such a bad student aren't you? Hmmm loved it and will think of naughty fantasies for us next time. Take care speak soon Python Paul Xxx

2 days ago

5am Tuesday morning for 2hrs. ..Tit Wanker

2 days ago

The ultimate experience...but somehow that was what I was expecting! Special girl with so many attributes...stay happy and successful..Tom

2 days ago

Belfast Paul - what happened to you?? I was a wee bit disappointed you didn't call as arranged but sure we can chat again, Michelle

3 days ago

Michelle, Thank you for this morning. I so much enjoyed your fanny and bottom. You very rude lady! Chris

3 days ago

Thankyou Michelle for an incredibly filthy fuck you naughty bitch I loved our fantasy and hope can do it again soon! Mmmm my 10inch thick monster cock is still hard thinking of the naughty fun we could have together in our roleplay. Loved making you cum loads as I gave you creampies like the filthy fucking bastard I am. Free mostly weekends and afternoons if want to arrange a sneaky fuck XxX Python Paul

5 days ago

Saturday at 7am? It's a "date" Belfast Paul ... looking forward to our wee chat already, Michelle

5 days ago

No, problem London Paul was great chatting to you! Catch ya soon, Michelle

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Cat
(PIN: 1031)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Curvy Kirsty
(PIN: 7245)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Carmen