Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Michelle

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Michelle on

Remember to enter PIN 7044

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Michelle (Pin 7044)

Photos of Michelle

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Michelle

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Michelle isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
140 comments

Hello everyone and welcome to my profile. My name is Michelle and I was wondering, are you tired of the same old same old? If you are, well I’m here to offer you the ultimate in chat line experiences. So don’t delay, call today and enter agent number 7044. You won’t regret it. Call me on and enter PIN 7044 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Michelle on & enter PIN 7044

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Michelle now!

Remember to enter PIN 7044

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Michelle

2 days ago

Come on MIchelle, my balls are killing me......

2 weeks ago

Missing you........?

3 weeks ago

Michelle, where are you??😢

1 month ago

So where are you my STUNNING angel?

1 month ago

Hi Michelle,not spoken for a while,hope you are well,will speak soon. Andy xx

2 months ago

Hey Michelle, hope I didn’t frighten you off with my sexy scenario I had for you!! Ha. Hope you are ok thou, and come back soon! Steve x

2 months ago

So where are you my STUNNING angel?.....G

2 months ago

Michell, where you gone??

3 months ago

When are you on next?

3 months ago

Thankyou Michelle for our filthy shenanigans each hornier than the last! Love being your bad boy teasing your hot cunt and pounding your slutty holes before we get caught. You take care my ravishing redhead and chat soon. Mwah Python Paul xXx

3 months ago

Hi Michelle, sorry I've missed our regular calls in the last few weeks. Work and home conspired against me. Hope to catch up with you soon. Simon xxxxx

3 months ago

Michelle unexpected bonus if you're free tonight 8.30 for a couple of hours i would love to phone fuck you senseless xx 😆 Steve

3 months ago

"Hi" back to you - "Tit Wanker" whoever you are LOL Michelle :)

3 months ago

Tit wanker says hi 👋🍆🤪

3 months ago

Yeah Michelle, you put on a great show! It will be torture waiting another week to fuck your tight pussy again!! As you know you made me cum twice the other night. I was wondering if you could do a sexy scenario involving you and another sexy girl of your choice! maybe in the shower?? What do you think?? Ha Steve 😜x

3 months ago

Steve !!! Thanks for showing up to chat to me last night was good to finally get to speak to you and I am glad you enjoyed the show !! LOL .. chat soon, Michelle xx

3 months ago

Hi Michelle you sexy fucker, clearly a girl that makes an effort!! You are one dirty minded filthy bitch, and I love it!! Hope to speak to you soon, so I can fuck your tight bald pussey all over again?? Take care, Steve 😜x

3 months ago

Hey Michelle. Tuesday’s fine with me, can’t wait! There’s something about your profile that makes my cock throb!! It’s probably pic 5!! Ha 😜 Steve x

3 months ago

Hey AJ sorry you missed me ... chat soon I hope ? Michelle

3 months ago

Steve, shall we say Tuesday evening just after ten pm? I will make the effort to log on at that time just for you as I do not normally chat that late but I will do for you, honey! Until then have a great weekend etc .. Michelle xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Olivia
(PIN: 1818)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma