Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Michelle

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Michelle on

Remember to enter PIN 7044

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Michelle (Pin 7044)

Photos of Michelle

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Michelle

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Michelle isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
156 comments

Hello everyone and welcome to my profile. My name is Michelle and I was wondering, are you tired of the same old same old? If you are, well I’m here to offer you the ultimate in chat line experiences. So don’t delay, call today and enter agent number 7044. You won’t regret it. Call me on and enter PIN 7044 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Michelle on & enter PIN 7044

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Michelle now!

Remember to enter PIN 7044

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Michelle

3 days ago

Hi Stunning, I'm ready and waiting......

4 days ago

Hi Michelle. Hope you will be online Tuesday evening, would love to speak to you. It’s been too long

4 days ago

Hoping to be online tomorrow tues 15th ...Michelle

1 week ago

Hi Stunning, Please don't tell I blinked and missed it.........!!!!!!!!?

1 week ago

When are you next online

1 week ago

Hi Stunning, did I miss it.........!!!!!!!!?

1 week ago

It's about time you gave us your presence again gorgeous Michelle.welcome back Andy xx

1 week ago

I can't wait till mon 7th January my balls are aching!

1 week ago

Hi Stunning, I hope you are ready foe the deluge off calls you are going to receive, you will be drowning in them, the calls that is!!!!!

2 weeks ago

Hello everyone apologies for my continued absence recently. It is my intention to start logging on again on Monday 7th January. Hope to chat to everyone who left messages for me and even those who didn't !!!! TTFN .... Michelle xx

2 weeks ago

And here's me wishing to talk to the most stunning girl on line but I suppose we will not see (or hear) from you until Next Year then?

3 weeks ago

Come on Stunning it's Christmas and all your fans need some Perking UP......

3 weeks ago

Where's my gorgeous Scottish lady gone,come on Michelle don't keep us waiting Andy xx

1 month ago

Hey Michelle, how much longer you going to make us wait?? You are such a tease!!!🤨

1 month ago

Well hi Stunning......it's about time my balls are touching the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 month ago

Hello, boys, sorry I have been away so long but will be back soon ...Michelle xxx

2 months ago

Come on MIchelle, my balls are killing me......

3 months ago

Missing you........?

3 months ago

Michelle, where are you??😢

4 months ago

So where are you my STUNNING angel?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Kimberley-Rose