Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3719 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

1 day ago

Hi nicky just to let you know I am doing 2 days overtime on nights when you get back I am doing Wednesday and Thursday night going to miss u loads xx mwah xx mwah xx

1 day ago

Hi my little sex bomb think of your Randy Painter next week working away have a lovely time LOVE you loads and loads NICKY xxx😀💑💞💞💖💖 xxxxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Hi nicky pitty we did not get to chat before you go away make sure you get lots of rest you will need it when you get back and I get my hands on you lol xx dam I am going to miss u chat soon love u lots xx mwah xx mwah xx

1 day ago

Nicky will be back from her holiday on the Sunday night 2nd June xx

1 day ago

Really sorry I'm not a happy bunny as got stuck at work again lastnight so cudnt chat and have you xx it gonna be so hard not hearing you and your ???? Lol will miss you loads x mwah x

1 day ago

Hi NICKY have a lovely week away you can put pinky and perky away for a rest now and your lovely pussy can have a rest to or will it LOL . NICKY have a fab time I call you when you get back on line I am going to miss you so so much NICKY love you always xxx PETE ☺ 💑 💋 💋 💋 💖 💖 💖 💞💞💞💞 xxxxxxxxxx

2 days ago

Morning nicky have a lovely time with your mates later hope you enjoy your 3 sausages and think of me when you bite into them have a good weekend I am going to miss u like crazy chat to u after your holiday love you lots xx mwah xx mwah xx ❤❤❤😍😍😍

2 days ago

Nicky can you send me message saying what day your going on holiday and a day your coming back on and your boyfriend be waiting for you what am I going to do when my girlfriend is away I will be bye myself a week night nobody to talk to Nicky can keep in touch with you when your away please girlfriend XX message me back straight away Nicky ok X from ashington Paul

2 days ago

Sorry appointments ran late today for me xx will be online tonight love nicky xx

2 days ago

Hi NICKY I am waiting here with my cock in my hand ready to play with your lovely wet pussy and bite and suck your hard nippals O well . Is everything okay with you talk soon NICKY xxx LOVE you always PETE 😀💑💞💞💞💋💋💋💖💖💖 xxxxxxxx

2 days ago

Had planned to ring a naughty minx last night. Only prob did not wake up till 3:11am by which time you were pffline playing with your fanny. A scots friend

2 days ago

I have just woke up with a rock hard sausage that needs to feel your lovely tight pussy lips round it as you bounce up and down you squirt your special juice all over it then I will fill you up with my thick creamy cum yum xx mwah xx mwah xx

2 days ago

Your Randy Painter will call you later xxx NICKY love you xxxxx

2 days ago

Hi NICKY I have warm my big hands ready to massage those hard nippal and then work my way down to your lovely wet juices pussy yum yum I love it my cock is rock hard just thinking about it NICKY xx Love you loads and loads xxxx PETE 😀 💑 💋 💋 💖 💖 💖 💞💞💞💞 xxxxxxxxxx

2 days ago

I was layed on my bed feeling horny as fuck PVC and baby oil at the ready I had been thinking about you my sausage was ready for some of your special juice xx mwah xx 😋😋😍😍😘😘💛💚

2 days ago

Morning nicky did you fell asleep last night bless ya hopefully we will get to chat later this morning if not I will call you tonight xx mwah xx mwah xx

3 days ago

Nicky darling wife what day do you come back from holiday will you be on next Sunday night darling wife message me back straight away Nicky ok X

3 days ago

Nicky it Paul what day do you get from your holidays iam going to miss you when your away who are you going with message me back straight away Nicky.

3 days ago

Wanna play now ffs but got to wait 10 hrs grrrrr I'm hungry for you roar lol mwah x

3 days ago

Hmmmm Barry are you sure it isn't you teasing me with what's in your hand hehe x love nicky x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Angel
(PIN: 1842)

Marie