Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth ๐Ÿ‘„ and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick ๐Ÿ‘… my bell end and suck out my Japs ๐Ÿ‘ eye .am Aaron @@@@๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2941 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

12 hours ago

I was surprised that a cheeky mare did not post the remedies as was requested. I reckon that hoist will have to be enlarged as a result Eccose D

12 hours ago

Nicky enjoy your real meat soon mmm hope you will be thinking of me as you bite on them sausages wink wink xx bet your settee is very very messy after the chat we had baby you and me so so bad xx mwah xx mwah xx ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

14 hours ago

Happened again where did you disappear of to Cameron??? Xx

14 hours ago

You a teasing sod Last night really really are bad for me haha left the mess sod it on the ??? I'm up awake got time for ??? Before I go have some real meat soon hehe love Nicky xx

15 hours ago

Nicky nicky omg wow that was fucking awesome firty amazing and dirty this morning you was not expecting that call from me lovely surprise we both needed that to keep us going over the weekend let me play with your nippal (nipples) lol xx missing u like crazy chat to u soon love u lots and lots your randy rampant fucker xxxx ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’“โค๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

15 hours ago

NICKY get them battery top up ready for next Thursday your sweet Peach will explode with pleasure can't wait LOVE YOU LOADS PETE XXXXXX ๐Ÿ’‘ XXXX ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—

1 day ago

Morning nicky have a good time with your mate later enjoy your 3 sausages wink wink xx have a lovely weekend make sure them batteries are full lol going to miss u loads xx cant wait to bed in your new settee babe chat to u next week love you lots and lots your randy rampton fucker xx mwah xx ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

1 day ago

Like to get busy with you xx JJ xx

1 day ago

Baby you is busy. All the time. Thinking of you. JJ

1 day ago

I never leave any messages for anybody but I must for you you was unbelievable shit hot to the point Nicky thank you

1 day ago

Naughty nicky I am so horny wish I was there licking your tight pussy and arse I want to put my cock in you right now till u cum all over my cock dripping everywhere yummy yummy dam baby I love u so much xx mwah xx mwah xx ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

1 day ago

You need to be hearing something right now you wouldn't want to miss it

1 day ago

WARNING TO ALL LIVERPUDDLIANS NICKY pin 1154 goes fucking crazy for the accent fucking hell she great fun

1 day ago

Hi Naughty Naughty Nicky. Any remedies to get rid of a cold? Eccose D

1 day ago

Wow OMFG what a dirty girl finally after weeks of trying to get hold of NICKY I FINALLY did whoo whooo better than expected such a turn on my cock grew at least 2 inches than it has ever never cum like that in my life ring you tonight WANT MORE

1 day ago

Am I allowed to say 'Thanks' for your note ( I notice you have used the word in yours). Believe me the pleasure is all mine you salivatingly (if that's a word), sensual, sexy, creative, 'caring' lady ..... hopefully speak soon xxx John

1 day ago

Hi Pete yes all is ok with me apart from a voice that is croaky then goes to noting hardly then back again I feal fine maybe I'm in need of some special medicine what do you reccomend love Nicky xx

1 day ago

Your voice still hot to trot and sexy Nicky but might I say does sound as if you been greedy and have had to much cock down your throat haha

1 day ago

I told you I was up for it last night baby xx I hope the hours go quick so we can be really firty with each other hope you are all cleaned up now after last night xx mwah xx mwah xx mwah xx๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’žโ™ฅ๏ธ

1 day ago

Hi Nicky Re comment you left re "pools of you know what which may need to be cleaned up" etc I reckon needs clarification me thinks HE HE HE. Wonder if reply will be clean LOL? Eccose D

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Angel
(PIN: 1842)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Jenna