Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 38 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 40 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 43 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicky on

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicky (Pin 1154)

Photos of Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4121 comments

Hi, my name is Nicky, a very hot, sexy, blonde, naughty girl. I'm here all alone in need of some naughty fun. I'm a know it all bad girl that loves anything and everything, especially getting naughtier and dirtier the better. My pussy is clean shaven, very tight, that gets extremely wet and juicy. I would love to be having your special attention on here. So please come and join me right now, I'm waiting for you. So type in my pin number of 1154. Call me on and enter PIN 1154 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicky on & enter PIN 1154

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1154

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicky

1 hour ago

Let me caress your body all over and make deep passionate love to you love you always swizzles xxx ❤❤❤❤💘💘💘💘

16 hours ago

Dirty dirty bitch want more

18 hours ago

Pete it was lovely hearing from you today but as always you disappear on me at the wrong time I'm sure you do it on purpose to tease me sometimes argghhh not good lol love nicky x

21 hours ago

Pure bliss heaven is back a delight to chat to and fuck nicky I love u

21 hours ago

You turned me on so much my cock exploded 💦💦💦💦💦

23 hours ago

Nicky We know that you want people to think that you are Miss Goodie Two Shoes and that butter wouldn't melt in your mouth or "anywhere else for that matter" LOL but having spoken to you on numerous occasions I reckon what I put earlier was accurate. Now what you said re me being able to literally get up to mischief naturally, all I will say to that is Touche Nicky. Will catch up with you soon Cheeky Mare A scots male

23 hours ago

Nicky roses are red violets are blue your a lovely person who care about me and love s me and I love you very much Nicky xxxxxxxxxx from ashington Paul message me back straight away Nicky ok X

1 day ago

Hi Miss Naughty Face. Hope you had a nice quiet weekend visiting and "entertaining" ALL your female "friends" A scots male

1 day ago

OMFG nicky we both sure needed that you could tell we have missed each other really bad thought I would leave you with a very wet sticky mess to clean up lol you get me so horny babe you are amazing awesome and sexy as fuck wink wink missing you already chat later tonight love you loads xx mwah xx mwah xx ❤❤😍😍💚💚😋😋

1 day ago

NICKY it was lovely hearing your sexy voice today and l love the way we both CUM together you we sirtanley know how to press each others buttons I love hearing your swelchy pussy we leave each other in a right old mess I love it NICKY sending you lots of HUGS and KISSES xx PETE 😀 💑 💞 💞 💞 💞 💋💋💋💋💋xxxxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Awww Pete missed you to lots ,, hope you been good and not caused any harm to them dragging balls of yours Haha love nicky x

1 day ago

Missed you now come and turn up the heat 🌡🌡🌡🌡x

1 day ago

Hi Paul from Ashington sorry been away but I'm here now hope you have missed me and my stockings!!! Love nicky x

1 day ago

Now would I ever like to or want to get up to any mischief mr Scottish Male not like you where it literally comes naturally love nicky x

1 day ago

Hi I'm back thanks for your messages love nicky xx

1 day ago

Good morning NICKY can't wait to talk to you later my cock is rock hard just thinking about you I am going to put my tongue deep into your lovely wet pussy yum yum xx Love you loads PETE 😀 💑 💞 💘 💖 💗 💗 💗 💗 💗 xxxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Where was you last night Nicky waited for you to log on try again later xx

1 day ago

Hope you are ok miss you so much 🔥🔥🌡️

3 days ago

Love to chat with you teasing me Nicky edging my cock wearing some nylon seamed stockings. Tom x

3 days ago

Miss you so much 🔥🔥🔥🔥🌡️🌡️🌡️🔥

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Georgia