Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Becky Hope all well with you , long to have a chat and find out how you are and feel close. You are always in my thoughts speak soon love Jon xxxxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    To my imposter it’s actually 2 pumps and a squirt!! Lmao πŸ’¦
  • 13 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello Suzie my beautiful cum slut, I have some bad news, I now live in France & cannot get a call through to you. This is very sad as I'm so going to miss your sluttyvoice & even sluttier mouth wrapped around my hard cock, sucking all my hot spunk down your throat. Will keep messaging you if that is ok, & will try & catch you when I'm next in Britain. All my cock, cum & love. Pete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ronnie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ronnie on

Remember to enter PIN 1784

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ronnie (Pin 1784)

Photos of Ronnie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ronnie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ronnie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
109 comments

Hi I'm a fun loving good time girl into lots of naughty fun indoors and out, I'm open to Suggestions let me show you a good time. Come and have a chat and let's see if we can have some fun. I've got sexy curves and a couple of good assets you can play with and long dark hair you can run your hands through. Hope to speak soon, Ronnie, bye for now Call me on and enter PIN 1784 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ronnie on & enter PIN 1784

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Ronnie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1784

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ronnie

14 hours ago

im always hot and ready for action night or day come try me and you will see xxx ronnie

14 hours ago

if you want me why dont you give me a call ???? id love that and we can play for a little while x ronnie

15 hours ago

Ronnie is hot in always u gotta know her to know her well when she is hot she’s super hot x

15 hours ago

I want u for myself do u think that’s possible x

1 day ago

Steve is facing the best sex of his life with hot, raunchy sexy Ronnie what a woman cannot get enough of this smoking hot lady love πŸ’• Steve πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹xxx

1 day ago

iam having a fabulous time with steve hes the best for a long time he knows how to treat a woman ,hope your having fun too but im willing to share a bit x love ronnie

1 day ago

im glad i get you to your limit it is rewarding to be appreciated hunny xxx spk real soon x;)

1 day ago

im always up for a fun time and this weekend was phenominal i think the gift of the bubbles had a large part to play in the celebrations and the fun not been that relaxed for ages hun,i hope there is many more opportunities like that to come im glad you enjoyed yourself i certainly did much love ronnie x

1 day ago

Ronnie tits like studs boobs like melons and such a horny wet pussy want u again Steve xx

1 day ago

So glad u having fantastic time with Steve love to be fly on wall to see real u x

1 day ago

So glad you got the Man U want and always have you have the best msn there go for it ile never match him

2 days ago

Ronnie you have an amazing imagination and are so inventive, have never experienced this with any woman and you always leave me satisfied but totally spent. Love πŸ’• hearing you cum and describing how you feel. You always leave me wanting more such a horny sexpot. Big love πŸ’• Steve xxxxπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

2 days ago

Ronnie that was the most amazing session to top off your celebration and the sex was unbelievable, three times before we went out, in a discreet corner in the club and then rampant when we got home, you are insatiable and certainly know how to release my sticky fountain and not spill a drop. The boots and micro mini when we got back indoors with you smoking in between blowing my pipe was sensational. You are one amazing woman. Love πŸ’• you lots, cannot get enough of you Steve xxxxπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

4 days ago

steve im amazed how horny you were when id donned my thigh boots it took our raunchy high intense session to another level , i think more boot time from now on and i shall dress appropriately as i answer the door to you, you know what i mean hunny x celebrations this weekend so im awaiting your treat !!!!! x

4 days ago

Ronnie enjoyed our hot session licking πŸ‘…you out while you were wearing those amazing thigh length boots, you look so sexy in those especially walking around teasing while licking your tits. I cannot wait for what you have in store next, am ready, willing and able for you baby. Big love πŸ’• Steve xxxxπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

5 days ago

Ronnie baby some of the images you describe are so outrageously raunchy I can almost feel you on me. Love the way you can wiggle your ass cheeks while you are bumping and grinding. You always give me the best sex ever, each time better than the time before. I wanna feel that hot pussy on me while Zi feast on. Your incredible titties big love πŸ’• Steve xxxxπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

5 days ago

Baby that was the best session yet, never been with such a hot, horny sensual woman. Definitely think we need to explore the outdoor idea when it gets a bit warmer, love your idea of a late night/early morning call, pick you up and find a remote spot to fuck hard while you are dressed like a raunchy slut. Catch up soon, love πŸ’• you lots Steve xxxx

6 days ago

Ronnie you know I love to tease and be teased. You are such a hot, horny, raunchy bitch who knows how to tease me to the brink and you can then control what happens next. I wanna tease your feet, lick your toes and work my way up to that sexy pussy, amazing tits and your sexy mouth. Let’s get it on baby love Steve xxxx

6 days ago

Ronnie I cannot wait till my next horny session with you. Have never met such a hot woman who always gets me to the right place to fulfill your high sex drive and appetite. You are my sort of woman baby and I want you all the time and love the taste of your pussy juice. Let’s get more intimate love πŸ’• Steve πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•xxx

6 days ago

steve im glad you love my wet pussy you are such a sexy man and i love the way you like doing new things it brings all the excitement back especially when youve not had excitement for a very long time . love always ronnie xxx mwah catch you soon x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Cara
(PIN: 1502)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page