Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    I think people think these business ladies are dumb and gullible they know we speak to lots of different girls
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Lee - my pleasure!!! 💦💦💦Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    Gimpy Joe - you take instructions well which is just ad well as otherwise there would be consequences! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Sacha . Just dial
& enter pin 7271
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

261 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sacha now!

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

2 days ago

Sultry voiced Sacha gets me hard every time I hear her , Andy xxx

5 days ago

Sasha you are a beautiful lady, and oh so sexy, I loved our time together yesterday, and cannot wait for a repeat performance bb. Your pictures are stunning ,I cannot stop looking at them bb, Tony xxx

1 week ago

I'm glad i completely emptied them ball bags.. 11 times is a word record i know you love my sexy voice and my laugh.. love being a mistress ;)

1 week ago

Yeah Mr N... great as always.. your always great too, you know what to say at the right times.. love it xx

1 week ago

Sacha has the ideal voice for her role on the phones, its breathy and relaxed with more than a hint of the sensuality that makes her so comfortable with deliciously filthy fantasies. Her gift is to make you forget you're a hundred miles or more away from her soft wet sex, and allow you to believe your cock is buried ball deep in the heaven of her most intimate playspaces. As Arnie said, "I'll be back."

1 week ago

Mis Nelson, you are The one that makes it grreeeaaatt!!!!! Love us getting wet and horny together that was your favourite I think? Around 10 times, eh !!!!! Will keep it saved till next time,, ;) xxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

My lovely Glan giving you cum control is a very session x

1 week ago

Anyone who calls this beautiful lady, is in for a treat. You will cum multiple times, I did, thanks sasha you are amazing.

1 week ago

Mr N oh my.. last night was grreeaaattttt!! Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Sacha. My name is James and im looking for someone who likes roleplay. Tell me do u have a favourite. Xxx

2 weeks ago

Hey Mr N yeah that was amazing as always.. i look forward to out next horny chat xx

2 weeks ago

Mis Nelson, horny or what? I am going to get you so wet and wanting my cock inside your lips next time we have our special chat, you will shake in extasy, Mr N ;) xx

2 weeks ago

Hey Glen its great as always i like our chats.. was good to catch up with you again x

2 weeks ago

mr N it was great catching up with you i look forward to our next kinky session ;) x

3 weeks ago

Thank you lovely Sacha for your message and our last chat! I missed you soooo much. Always fun, exciting and sexy.! Glenn xx

3 weeks ago

Mis Nelson, missing you to, had last min holiday in Spain offered, so on now but back Wednesday, will be in touch for our special time then, keep horny for me Mr N xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey guys im here again had a technical issue, and miss our chats x

3 weeks ago

Mr N I MISSED YOU xxx

3 weeks ago

Glan im here again.. :) give me a call any time you see me online.

1 month ago

Thanks you Sacha for another sexy and fun chat. You are becoming quite a habit! Marvellous in every way....and with that voice a well! Speak soon. Glenn XX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

Jackie
(PIN: 7097)

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Busty Coral
(PIN: 7215)

Charlotte