Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Becky Hope all well with you , long to have a chat and find out how you are and feel close. You are always in my thoughts speak soon love Jon xxxxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    To my imposter it’s actually 2 pumps and a squirt!! Lmao 💦
  • 13 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello Suzie my beautiful cum slut, I have some bad news, I now live in France & cannot get a call through to you. This is very sad as I'm so going to miss your sluttyvoice & even sluttier mouth wrapped around my hard cock, sucking all my hot spunk down your throat. Will keep messaging you if that is ok, & will try & catch you when I'm next in Britain. All my cock, cum & love. Pete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sarah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sarah on

Remember to enter PIN 6943

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sarah (Pin 6943)

Photos of Sarah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sarah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sarah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
36 comments

Hello there I'm called Sarah and I live in Nottinghamshire, I have long dark hair and deep blue eyes. I have 34DD tits and I am very athletic, I'm a horny little devil with a very tight, wet shaven pussy, I'm sure you would have a lot of fun with me. I am very broad minded, please get in contact with me on 6943, I would love to hear from you, Thank you, bye Call me on and enter PIN 6943 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sarah on & enter PIN 6943

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sarah now!

Remember to enter PIN 6943

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sarah

5 days ago

Come back online, ur husband is waiting to fuck you baby xx

1 week ago

YOU ARE JUST TOO GOOD EVERY THING I NEED TO TALK ABOUT

1 week ago

Hi Sarah, you naughty lass it was lovely chatting to you today, hope to do it again soon x

1 month ago

Fantastic in every way

1 month ago

Hey there sexy Sarah, (told you I was going to leave a comment) lol. I hope you're having a nice time. You certainly had a fucking awesome time on one of those beds. You must have been drenched in that cum! Come back to the store and try another one. Naughty girl. Danny xxx

1 month ago

Hey Sarah it's ur husband Robert,we ain't spoke in a while and want to let you know that I'm thinking of you. Hope your being a dirty slut for all the guys out there. I know how much you love a gangbang and I'm so proud of my whore wife. Hope you get this message. Hopefully you'll reply. Love from Robert xx

1 month ago

enjoyed the talk sarah from graham

1 month ago

Hi Sarah. Thanks for the early morning session. You are unbelievably sexy lady. Fucking gorgeous eyes. Cant wait till next time hun...Tony ...your italian stallion

2 months ago

This lovely lady dose it for me so nice and easy to talk to got me going very quickly will call this classy lady many times dave in Wales

3 months ago

Fantastic photos fantastic to talk to she all women this one and very dirty if you want her to be

4 months ago

Hey Sarah, it's ur husband Robert. Im so proud of u for letting me watch u get gangbanged. U r the perfect whore of a wife. Speak soon xx

4 months ago

Absolutely stunning - great sex chat and a huge cum ! Mx

4 months ago

Would love to taste your golden piss then I would I would bend you over shove my cock deep inside your wet pussy whilst fingerin your ass until I shoot my huge load inside you.xx James

8 months ago

Hi Sarah. You were so filthy! Speak soon for another amazing phone sex session when I guarantee you'll be begging me to stop making you cum... Jake the Randy and extremely horny stud (near London) x

8 months ago

sarah love to go dogging with you and have your knickers around your ankles all around sherwood forest, do you like it up the arse?

10 months ago

Hi really enjoyed our chat u r so sex chat soon David

10 months ago

Let me kniow when you are next online sexy. Lee x

12 months ago

Had a great wank while speakin to her. Finished myself off nicely and shot loads of cum out of my rock hard dick. She's a great fuck and loves cum in her ass. Mel.

1 year ago

Lee is stoned and horny again...;)

1 year ago

Wanna lick your cunt while you're boyfriend fucks me up the arse

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Curvy Kirsty
(PIN: 7245)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Cat