Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope youโ€™re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Sarah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sarah on

Remember to enter PIN 6943

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sarah (Pin 6943)

Photos of Sarah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sarah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sarah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
128 comments

Hello there I'm called Sarah and I live in Nottinghamshire. I have long dark hair and deep blue eyes. I have 34DD tits and I am very athletic. I'm a horny little devil with a very tight, wet shaven pussy, I'm sure you would have a lot of fun with me. I am very broad minded. Please get in contact with me on 6943. I would love to hear from you. Thank you, bye. Call me on and enter PIN 6943 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sarah on & enter PIN 6943

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sarah now!

Remember to enter PIN 6943

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sarah

4 days ago

Hi Stewart I will be on line at 2 o'clock for you sexy๐Ÿ˜˜

4 days ago

Hi Sara, will be calling you Wednesday onwards this week. Stewart xx

1 week ago

Your not going anywhere my wee man u luuuuv me and our sexy chat ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 week ago

Wee man bye great chatting to you over the years xxxxx๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…

1 week ago

Hi Sara, sorry l couldn't speak to you to day (Tuesday). Will call you weds/Thursday afternoon OK love Stewart xx

1 week ago

hi nig get back to me asap sorry I missed you babe ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹

1 week ago

Loving your picsand wondering if you would make me your sissy slut. Can kust imagine you with a strapon fucking me. Speak soon David

2 weeks ago

Hi nig Iโ€™ll be on at 6 in there morning babe xxx

2 weeks ago

hi babe,can you do tomorrow morning [Sat 5th] if so what time will you be on?Nig xxx

2 weeks ago

Sarah was great at humiliating me I was wear my wifeโ€™s underwear she made short work of me

2 weeks ago

Hi my Belfast boy,my knickers are soaking wet now thinking off you call me again love Sara ๐Ÿ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi john I really enjoyed talking to u I had a great time call me ASAP your Sara โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hey nig Iโ€™ll be ready for u in the afternoon babe keep a look out ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ

2 weeks ago

Iโ€™ll be on tomorrow for u sexy Stewart ๐Ÿ’‹

2 weeks ago

Hi Sara, tried to call you to day (weds)but you were engaged. Will try again Thursday and Friday afternoon. Love Stewart xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Sara,I need to stand behind you with my cock embedded deep within your cunt whilst sucking on your soaking wet knickers. Your Belfast Boy.xx.

2 weeks ago

Hi Sarah it's Nig,can't call today but will tomorrow,will you be around babe?

2 weeks ago

Morning Sara. It was so nice to speak to you last evening,you really have got the knack of getting me to shoot my load all over your pretty face. You are the best on this site .Your John.xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Thank you Dave call me again soon xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Sarah, thanks for lovely chat xx your Yorkshire lad Dave xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Joanie
(PIN: 1262)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Kimberley-Rose