Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Sasha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sasha on

Remember to enter PIN 1797

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sasha (Pin 1797)

Photos of Sasha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sasha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sasha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4010 comments

Hi I'm Sasha. I'm 42 and horny as hell. I'm 5ft 4" with brown hair and big blue eyes. I have lovely firm 38DD boobs with nipples that just cry out to be sucked. Let's get down to it now call me on my agent number 1797 call now. Call me on and enter PIN 1797 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sasha on & enter PIN 1797

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sasha now!

Remember to enter PIN 1797

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sasha

3 days ago

Give me one for my baby! πŸ˜‰ Love Colin xxxxx πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

3 days ago

Hi there lovely John, sorry we keep missing each other, like passing ships at the moment I guess! Aww missing you so much John and can't wait to hear your lovely sexy voice! Speak to you soon sexy! Love always Sasha xoxo

3 days ago

Hi sasha i have been looking 4 u but i have not seen u on or weather i miss u when u have been on at different times.i miss how chat we have could u reply bk if u don't mine sasha love john xxxx

4 days ago

Sasha - that's my girl! Love Craig xxxx

4 days ago

Happy Birthday Joe! Love Sasha xoxo

4 days ago

Always knew we'd be good together! Love always Marc xxxx

4 days ago

Love you Sasha 1797 xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi there Anonymous, I had a fabulous Birthday and thank you very much for your good wishes! Speak soon sexy! Love always from your Honeybunch! Xoxo

1 week ago

Honeybunch!!! Thank you so much, Happy Birthday for tomorrow hopefully it reaches you in style! May all you dreams come true, have a wonderful day! I’ll catch up with you soon. Lots of love from your Anonymous xxx

1 week ago

Love you lots Sasha! Mwah! Love Stu xxxxx

1 week ago

Happy New Year Sasha! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰ Love Mike xxxx

1 week ago

Love your sexy tones Sasha! Lots of love Gavin xxxx πŸ‘„β€

1 week ago

Hi Bob, yes, I have a Birthday coming up ~ yay! Hopefully, we'll speak before then! Love Sasha xxxx

2 weeks ago

Loving your sexy voice sexy Sasha! Mwah! Love Keith xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi there Anonymous, lovely to hear from you and wishing you a very Happy New Year! I am really looking forward to my Birthday! I too have been busy but all good! Looking forward to our next chat! Missing you lots! Love from your Honeybunch!! xoxo ❀

2 weeks ago

Hi Sexy Sasha, I hear you have a forthcoming Birthday? Let me know the exact date when we speak as I would to share a sexy session with you honey! Much love Mike xxxx πŸ’•

2 weeks ago

Hi *A*, wishing you a very Happy New Year and a very Happy Birthday! πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ!! Speak to you soon. Stay lovely, stay sexy! Lots of love Sasha xoxo

2 weeks ago

Honeybunch!!! Hope your well and have a great year! I will need to reschedule our time, so please cancel. Speak very soon, take care. From your Anonymous...........x

2 weeks ago

Whilst on my Christmas Holiday, I discovered Sasha - happy days! Love Ashley xx xx xx ❀❀❀

2 weeks ago

Lets relive our experience as much as possible! Mkash xxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Kendra
(PIN: 1765)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Kimberley-Rose