Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx😘😘😍

Phone Sex Profiles: Saskia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saskia on

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saskia (Pin 7047)

Photos of Saskia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saskia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Saskia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
230 comments

Hi, I'm Saskia. I'm a 5ft 6" curvy girl with long brown hair. The face of an angel but the mind of a devil. I love to dress up in sexy lingerie and your every wish is my command. I'm a horny girl who is never happier than when I am being fucked while sucking cock. I love to act like a slut and I am totally unshockable. If you're here for some filthy fun then I am your girl. I'm here waiting and raring to go. Call me on and enter PIN 7047 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saskia on & enter PIN 7047

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Saskia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saskia

2 days ago

First time on a phone line and Saskia was perfect... gentle and took control. Made me feel confident and safe. Thank you gorgeous x

1 week ago

Hi Rob,i can’t wait to hop aboard,always lovely to chat to you!!❤️

2 weeks ago

Hi CO,i think we behaved perfectly slutty this morning!!!❤️

2 weeks ago

You are gorgeous, sexy, funny, Saskia, you are gorgeous, sexy, funny and lovely to talk to. Hop aboard my machine and we'll ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou my lovely. Rob (Dorset) xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi saskia, do you think the two sluts had a good time this morning, co

2 weeks ago

Mr Micheal,i love our chats,you know i quite like you too!!❤️

2 weeks ago

Sensational Saskia.. Still mesmorised by your set of photos.. The hair the lips the eyes the choker the basque the panties the stockings the heels the make-up the outfit the word Saskia on my belly the spunk landing on that and the feeling when your voice caused that.. jjust incredible.. You could easily becum an addiction lol.. Mr. Michael x ( can you tell I quite like yoo lol )

3 weeks ago

ohh Mr Micheal,i can’t wait to have my ruby red lips around your big stiff cock again soon!!!💋💋

3 weeks ago

saucy Saskia..jj .. have been looking at your fotos for ages and wondering which one i would spurt on if i was listening to your voice and being a dirty wanker in the dark in bed being risky , with your name written on my belly in ruby red lipstick [ so maybe i would spunk on that instead ].. your red and black slutty outfit is very much im my pervy mind.. oh my..what a dreammmm ? .. Mr. Michael x

4 weeks ago

Hi CO,id love to be a naughty slut for you every morning!!❤️

1 month ago

Hi saskia did you enjoy what you naughty slut did thus morning fir real

1 month ago

Ohhh Rob from Dorset,i loved our sexy session,it was lovely to speak to you again,i would love to get down & dirty again for you real soon.❤️

1 month ago

C,you know i love being your sexy little neighbour,i can’t wait to sneak round & get down on my knees for you!!!!❤️

1 month ago

Another lovely session with gorgeous Saskia, I hope to give you a ride on my motorcycle and you can hold me tight as we ride to anywhere! Love you lady.....Rob (Dorset)

1 month ago

Miss Saskia...you are one naughty little neighbor. You make out your are offended by my thoughts and actions but we both know that you really love it and wanna be my naughty slut or whore...? Don’t you

1 month ago

Hi saska, your naughty slut will be back very soon think what you could do next time c

1 month ago

Oh C,i loved you making me bend over,hurry up & do it again!!!❤️

1 month ago

Oh Micheal,i would love you to write my name in lipstick on your belly,of course in sluttty red lipstick!!!💋💋

2 months ago

I’ve never cummed so much, thanks Saskia. Can’t wait to bend you over again C x

2 months ago

Hallow again Saskiaaaah.. Just sayin' ..I was looking at your fotos and that led to aroused..then horny.. Then wanking in a very inappropriate place ( will tell you when I can ;) ) .. Can I write your name on my belly in lipstick to spurt over it .. ( what shade is it.. It's red and gorgeous and naughty) M ( for Michael ) xc

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ria
(PIN: 7071)

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Annie
(PIN: 7205)

Nadia
(PIN: 7071)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Kyra