Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    please when you coming on i want to cum in your hair and see it harden
  • 1 day ago about Sacha
    my Mr N i am waiting for out special naughty chat.. you know i love it x
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig sorry can take some time for messages to get through speak soon baby xxx๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

Phone Sex Profiles: Saucy Nicky

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saucy Nicky on

Remember to enter PIN 1412

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saucy Nicky (Pin 1412)

Photos of Saucy Nicky

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saucy Nicky

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Saucy Nicky isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
477 comments

Hi I'm Saucy Nicky. I'm 5ft 5". I love sexy fantasies and dressing up in all sorts of wild outfits. I also have a very spankable bottom. So come for a wild hot sexy chat. My number is 1412. Call me on and enter PIN 1412 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saucy Nicky on & enter PIN 1412

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Saucy Nicky now!

Remember to enter PIN 1412

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saucy Nicky

5 days ago

Nicky ola la la

1 week ago

Hi there guys I will be back on Monday ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

2 months ago

Hi Nicky, itโ€™s Aaron @@@@ ,left you another message but not printed!!!! Only to say I love and miss you XXXX

3 months ago

I would love to hear from my Andy again ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ xx

3 months ago

Hi there will be back on today Friday 18th looking forward to hearing from you all again ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ xxx

3 months ago

Hi nicky love imagine u with stapon bend me over bed having lesbian fun licking out each others pussy xxxxxx jen

3 months ago

Hi Nicky,I just have to say ,the most gorgeous beautiful woman ๐Ÿ‘ฉ on this site. She has a lovely warm pussy that needs attention all the time. Canโ€™t wait for our next ๐Ÿ‘… licking and fucking session Aaron@@@@@

3 months ago

Happy new year to all my callers Iโ€™m sorry I havenโ€™t been on Iโ€™ve not been well with a cold hope to be back on Thursday 3rd January will look forward to hearing from you all again ๐Ÿ’‹ XXX

3 months ago

Hi Nikki, canโ€™t wait to empty my scrotem deep inside your beautiful cunt.Happy new year Aaron @@@@

4 months ago

Hi there I will be on today Friday and on Sunday Guys xxxxx

4 months ago

Nicky need bend u over my kneeplay with u nice pussy xxxx

4 months ago

U got black thongs on today ?

4 months ago

Hi Nicky itโ€™s russell here itโ€™s been a long time since we had a chat could you let me know when your back on x

4 months ago

Hey Nicky! How's things..... ? (And there!). Maybe we need something more? ! Don't you think? Certainly sounded like it this morning...... I'm sure you understand! Maybe next time, you can be prepared with necessary equipment..... Otherwise you'll never know !!! Mysterious? He he.. Take care baby... Andyxxx

4 months ago

God Nicky you look amazing we never spoken but would love to

4 months ago

Hi Andy been enjoying our chats hope to speak to you soon xxxxxxx

4 months ago

Hi there Rob been great to hear from you again missed our wee chat xxxxx

4 months ago

Hi there Aaron@@@, waiting to get my face covered in your hot spunk again A S A P Nicky๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

4 months ago

Hi there my name hard cock Ian and would love to get hot and saucy with you but your always busy I really need to know why you are one of the hottest girl on this please reply with a message wen your next free xxxxxxx

4 months ago

Nicky hi, another cheeky call earlier(23/11/18)!! need a competition to see who is cheekiest!! (I know). Lovely to hear you, and you'll let me know the answer to my Question, by Y or N. !!! Take good care.....thinking of you.....hehe xxxxx Andy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kyra
(PIN: 1937)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Calypso
(PIN: 7291)

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett