Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth 👄 and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick 👅 my bell end and suck out my Japs 👁 eye .am Aaron @@@@💦💦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Scarlett

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Scarlett on

Remember to enter PIN 7150

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Scarlett (Pin 7150)

Photos of Scarlett

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Scarlett

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Scarlett isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
242 comments

Hello boys my name is Scarlett. I’m a petite brunette, 5ft 1”, with brown eyes and long dark hair. My breasts are a perky 34C and my pussy is shaven. I love to be fucked from behind whilst you tug on my hair. I’m not your everyday kind of girl and like to cook up a storm. I’m filthy rotten and sweet like honey ready to entertain and listen to your wildest fantasies. So please cum on over and let’s get acquainted. Call me on and enter PIN 7150 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Scarlett on & enter PIN 7150

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Scarlett now!

Remember to enter PIN 7150

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Scarlett

1 week ago

Dear Scarlett,I haven’t seen you once on days,is someone playing a joke,as miss that sweet voice&your lovely ass to slap 😘

1 week ago

Daytimes only!! words like a slap to my balls! going to miss our nights panty james. xx

2 weeks ago

Who's ready for Scarletts explosive return..!!!!! Cannot wait to fuck this dripping wet cunt 💦....get ready for me boys... (Daytimes Only)

1 month ago

Jeepers I can’t wait!

1 month ago

Will call and shaft your cunt soon, a Scots male, xx

1 month ago

Thank you baby. Wow!! Definitely got unfinished bussiness 😉 #watersports

1 month ago

Lovely talk with you just now my filthy goddess, i’m away this weekend, and will mis you and that gold Voice of yours, Chris x

1 month ago

Scarlett, thanks for being a true friend💕💕💦 Chris x

1 month ago

Shall we have sex up your bum hole again? I will be hard and cum real fast, Chris x

2 months ago

Love our chat, so so filthy, David x

2 months ago

Just lying here thinking of you gorgeous. Just want to hold you and tell you how special you are. You deserve nothing but the best. Accept nothing less. Dream of our times together. T xx

2 months ago

Scarlett, your dirty 😊 smile in picture 2 says it all. I would love 💖 to be licking that gorgeous cunt of yours in picture 5 xxxxxx Your John xxxx

2 months ago

You’re a true darling T, I’d take the rose, walk through the door and plant a gentle kiss on your warm cheek, thank you for a lovely chat xx

2 months ago

I am back on the 14th not 18th !!!!!! look forward to speaking to you all then xx Scarlett

2 months ago

To office any messages with dates are not from me please do not post thank you

2 months ago

Will ring next Saturday when your back around 2.00pm, loved the chat last time. Steven x

2 months ago

I am back from hols on the 18 th Jan Chris, So talk then, my sexy bumhole filler💕😘💦 Scarlett xx

2 months ago

Hi I new caller fore u my name Steven I will let u no when I can ring u love the sexy pictures xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx I t should be soon but I let u no when

2 months ago

Scarlett, I'd buy you a rose, call you from work, open a door 'cos that wouldn't hurt. Take care my love. Thank you for this morning. T xxx

2 months ago

Hi Scarlett, gorgeouse, I would like to fuck toy so you can’t walk, WITH SEX IN YOUR BUMHOLE. Chris x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Angel
(PIN: 1842)

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Jenna