Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Marcus(the other one) I told you I would do you a message!! I will be on tonight 11pm ish. As for my heels, yes I am in them! Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ I am so sorry about the call. Now feeling very frustrated, the cheese board was beginning to get very tasty! Take care lots of loveJSxxx❤️❤️🍓🍓
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Barry - Avon calling!!!!!!!! Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanisha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanisha on

Remember to enter PIN 1883

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanisha (Pin 1883)

Photos of Tanisha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanisha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanisha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
35 comments

Hi my name is Tanisha from Manchester, I’m a very good looking exotic black lady, I'm 5 ft 4 inches tall with long black hair and dark brown eyes, I love to dress in sexy lingerie with stockings and I have a very very horny appetite, so if you’d like to chat and fulfil your fantasies call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1883 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanisha on & enter PIN 1883

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tanisha now!

Remember to enter PIN 1883

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanisha

2 days ago

Tanisha, I can imagine every time you go out you will be inundated with offers to lick 👅 suck , and fuck your gorgeous sexy ebony body. You really are so so beautiful. Xxxxxxxx👌👅💦👅💦📞🧟‍♀️Soon. Jay xxx

3 days ago

My new number one girl on line Steve (west mids) XX

3 days ago

I wanna titty fuck u so hard n fast till i shoot a big fat sticky load of spunk over u flip u over then fuck ur asshole ragged while cum drips off ur slutty face x steve x

4 days ago

Hi Steve. Hope you get this message. As the call ended. Enjoyed our chat adventurous chat. Would love to chat again...fabulous...If you know what I mean...lol. Let me know when your back on xx

1 week ago

So sorry John. I know that I'm busy.Will try to be on in the evening. I'll be back on Sunday morning....try then. If not just keep trying....lol xx

1 week ago

I personally think it will be a long time before anybody as beautiful and sexy as Tanisha appears on this site . Gorgeous.xxxxxxxxx🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💝💝💝💝💝💝🥂🍾🥂🍾🥂🍾🎁🎁🎁🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💐💐💐💐💐💐 DAVID in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 xxx

1 week ago

Tanisha what's your bra size?

1 week ago

How big are your tits in picture 5? In the same picture your fanny looks very swollen too

1 week ago

Tanisha, I just love 💕 you, You are everything I would like in a woman. The most beautiful gorgeous sexy ebony babe ever. Xxxxxxx Your Belfast Boy xx👅🧟‍♀️💦💕🍾🥂

1 week ago

TanI shall have tried every morn 2 contact u but u r always engaged best on evening John x x x

1 week ago

Hi John I'll try to get online on evening this week. If not keep trying....we will get there...lol xx

1 week ago

Tanisha, l want to put my cock right up your brown ( arse) bum admirer

1 week ago

Hi u are gorgeous let me know when u Çan sort out 2 becoming 3 will keep check every evening for their answer John x x x

1 week ago

What a Beautiful Bum this Lady has Oh! How I'd like to get My Face in between those Lovely Bum Cheeks and lick Her Pussy with my tongue. That would be Heaven. I will yet again the next time she is available. XX

1 week ago

Wow! What a Beautiful Figure you have. It is simply gorgeous, I will try and get sometime I would love to Fuck you and give your lovely Pussy and nice Big Kiss. X Plus Lots and Lots of Love Cream X

1 week ago

Tanisha, You’ve made up my mind for me ,I’m moving to Manchester to find the most beautiful gorgeous sexy ebony babe on this site . God you make me horny xxxxxxxx👦🏿📞🥂🎄🧟‍♀️Love 💕 you JAYxxxx

1 week ago

Hello I am on every evening would love 2 speak 2 u again xjohn Irish man

1 week ago

Hello I am on every evening would love 2 speak 2 u again xjohn Irish man

1 week ago

Tanisha, What a deal you would be on Black Friday, fuckin beautiful and sexy . I need to have sex with you NOW. Xxxxxxxx🥂🥂💕💕🎄🎄🧟‍♀️Xxx👦🏿Clayton.xxxxx

1 week ago

Hi sat sun evening look forward 2 speaking 2 you John Ireland x x x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Vicky
(PIN: 1019)

Megan
(PIN: 1746)

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

Katrina