Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jules
    Belfast boy you randy bugger haven’t you got enough women all ready?? 😜😉
  • 1 day ago about Megan
    Hey guys,will be on only at night for a bit... 10pm to 2am ... night time fun 😁😘 hope you're all packed up and tinseled out for the holls.. I've got the mistletoe out and swinging from the rafters so pucker up 😘// meg
  • 1 day ago about Sasha
    Wow honey, a sexy voice to die for! Thank you very much Sasha 1797! 😍😘

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1246 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Vanessa now!

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

1 day ago

Dave,,,,,,,I think the only punishment for you would be for moi to stuff you like that famous xmas bird !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

1 day ago

Troubke hope u got good news can i park my tractor next ur stable i want bacon egg etc !!! Red bull XX"C

1 day ago

Good morning J......I am sorry I missed you yesterday.......catch you soon my love. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

I wonder how many whips can be stuffed deep inside this old bird called Vanessa's cunt and arse? The question I ask myself is should they be stuffed in gently? Or as hard as fucking possible seeing as its soon to be Chrimbo LOL A scottish male

1 week ago

Trouble miss u xx

1 week ago

J...…...That was a lovely surprise...…..what horny girl does not like surprises he he !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Dave...…...you will need fire proofing in order to get even close. he he !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

How hot is "very hot"? Are they liable to "burn" a cock if its stuffed between the "hot melons" concerned? Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

This saucy little minx is missing her highlander for breakfast !!! All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Wherever you are in the world......i will always be that beacon of light to guide you back to me. All my love Vanessa xxx

1 week ago

Dave........so sorry to disappoint you but my sexy santa outfit is not as you hoped.....however its fluffy and furry and the contents when worn are very hot indeed !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Hi Vanessa is "said santa outfit" a see=through version? Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Hello Beautiful. When you read this, you'll probably know who it is! Sorry I haven't spoken to you in such a long time. Hardly a day goes by when you are not in my thoughts. Not sure when we'll get around to speaking to each other again, but just know this.....A man's most precious jewel, is the woman who is in his heart. And that will always be you....I love you so much xxx

1 week ago

Love you my Angel. Thanks. You need to warm up again.

1 week ago

Hi Guys.......i just thought you would like to know that i now have in my wardrobe the cutest little santa outfit ready for those cold winter nites........so if you want to have some fun with your very own santa baby.....just call me. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Hi Vanessa Have you set your eyes on coming down another "prince charming's" chimney over xmas/new year? Or will it be a quiet one for you and all your whips? Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Model...….I hope you are well......missing you so much. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Good morning J...…..I have prepared your breakfast in bed this morning......so I hope you like the full monty !!! All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

Red bull……..I have warm crumpets lined up for you tomorrow...….so don't be late !!!!! All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

Trouble Keep ur muffin hot this red bull is very hungry like ur cat.we all need fed xxc

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 6281)

Kate
(PIN: 1943)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Annie