Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Vanessa . Just dial
& enter pin 1325
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1162 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Vanessa now!

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

1 day ago

How did you get on when you located "prince charming"? hope he aint been left using a "high pitched voice" LOL Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Trouble love you .good luck xxc

1 week ago

Hey Vanessa. When you head south later this week for your few days "break" don't forget to take your whips with you LOL Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Hi sexy it was great fun chatting 2 u 2night and i was wondering if you would accept my proposal of marriage lol love ryan xxx

1 week ago

Hi Vanessa Be gentle on the "male or should I say mouse LOL" concerned when you see him next week Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Thx Hen LOL for the info. I will keep my eye on future postings on this site. Have fun

1 week ago

Dave blue......the last 2 sms were not from me....sadly someone is playing games again......i will b away for a couple of days next week......holding my breath n crossing my fingers.....its my only and last chance to make an impression......will keep u posted. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Dave. ..My prince will cum a lot on Saturday. ..all my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Promises Promises Vanessa LOL PS when are you off to "surprise your real Prince"? Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Dave. ..after the spanking your balls will be crushed under my high heels! !!!!...all my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

My Angel apologies for the line gone dead.Tried again after but you were logged off.Speak in the morning.Love you.Take care.

2 weeks ago

Vanessa. OMG my cock has still not gone down. You are such a tease baby. Geoff X

2 weeks ago

Trouble you need to be proud happyness is in your heart will look forward to our next !!!!!! All my love xxc

2 weeks ago

Dave i have no choice but to spank you for missing your appointment !!!!! All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Vanessa. Attempted to ring you earlier but you were "on a call". Tried just now only to discover you've logged off so that you can do "naughty things" behind closed doors with your variety of whips A scottish male

2 weeks ago

We are amazing all my love James hope the double wedding is not just in the stars xxxc

2 weeks ago

HI Vanessa attempted to ring you several times online today but to no avail. Mr Black/Blue Man

2 weeks ago

Good morning J......i hope u have recovered from your jet lag !!! All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

Thank you James.......i am only going to battle to win the heart of one man......and right now there is no crystal ball in the land that can predict the outcome.......to be continued. All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

Temper Temper Vanessa. Don't "hurt" him too much incase you end up in "deep doo dah" LOL Mr Black/Blue Man

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Olivia
(PIN: 1818)

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Babs
(PIN: 1944)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Gemma