Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1096 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Vanessa now!

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

1 day ago

After I've fucked you. ....you won't be able to walk never mind riding a horse xxxx love Big Harry

2 days ago

J im waiting to feel you filling me up xxxx all my love your angel

3 days ago

Lube up angel im Cumming for u xxxxx j

4 days ago

Sir on my face and tell me that you love me Trouble xxxc

5 days ago

Miss you will cscth usoon xxc

5 days ago

Hi Hen Hope you are well. Still trying to work out what you were on about when we chatted yesterday. Might need more clues though. Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Hi Mistress Horse/cock rider LOL. Planned to ring you earlier this morning just before 7am, only to discover you were on a call and now you have logged offline. Hope all whips are in full working order. Chat soon Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Trouble I miss you so much my cock needs your wet cunt sounds great mmmmmmm nice xxxxx

1 week ago

Trouble miss u all my loveJJxxc

1 week ago

Hi V Hope you are well

3 weeks ago

Hello Vanessa. Hope you had a gr8 day yesterday, and also hope you received EVERYTHING you wanted including loads of HARD verbal fuckings online. Mr Black/Blue Man

3 weeks ago

Hi V. Hope you have a brilliant day on Sunday 29 July, and hope that you get "everything" that you want "in more ways than one". Just one small bit of advice "don't eat all the pies etc" LOL Mr Black/Blue Man

3 weeks ago

Trouble not long till i am back will complete clue for prizzie unless u solved already aberdeen angus xxc

3 weeks ago

Hope a naughty female horse rider has a great day on 29 July. Just hope my hand does not get too sore when whipping your butt Vanessa that particular number of times LOL Mr Black/Blue Man

3 weeks ago

trouble Just Gifted Great Day.Enjoy Birthday Fantasy Devoted Heart love JJ

3 weeks ago

Dave. .....call me ASAP model and i have an idea and he would like you involved. ...All my love Vanessa

4 weeks ago

Mr Black /Blue...... I need to have my arse fucked by you.... All my love Vanessa

1 month ago

Model i need you're body next to mine i love you so much xx all my love Vanessa

1 month ago

Well guys.....it seems someone is still posing as me....this time as Miss Pinky of all things.....I guess there is no point in me responding to anyone anymore....so have fun pretending to be me. All my love Vanessa xx

1 month ago

Hi Vanessa. Hope the reason you are not currently logged online this morning, is because you are attending to your "special prince's" every "need". Mr Black/Blue Man

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ali
(PIN: 1088)

Nicki
(PIN: 1638)

Sascha
(PIN: 1361)

Lulu
(PIN: 7000)

Izzy
(PIN: 7172)

Tina