Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Becky Hope all well with you , long to have a chat and find out how you are and feel close. You are always in my thoughts speak soon love Jon xxxxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    To my imposter it’s actually 2 pumps and a squirt!! Lmao 💦
  • 13 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello Suzie my beautiful cum slut, I have some bad news, I now live in France & cannot get a call through to you. This is very sad as I'm so going to miss your sluttyvoice & even sluttier mouth wrapped around my hard cock, sucking all my hot spunk down your throat. Will keep messaging you if that is ok, & will try & catch you when I'm next in Britain. All my cock, cum & love. Pete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1036 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Vanessa now!

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

14 hours ago

Cheeky Horse Rider. I will use your pink whip and wipe it across your arse cheeks whilst my cock fucks your fanny to bits LOL Mr Black/blue man

14 hours ago

Trouble t balll is in your court play well and u may win friday or lost firever good luck all my love jamesxxc

14 hours ago

Conner.....No I don't.....but I could be persuaded if you have enough time...….the ball is in your court. All my love Vanessa xx

14 hours ago

Mike...….as promised......thank you for putting a smile on my face !!! All my love Vanessa xx

14 hours ago

J...….I love you so much. All my love Vanessa xx

14 hours ago

Where is my Aberdeen angus...…...I cant find him anywhere. All my love Vanessa xx

14 hours ago

Expose yourself to me Mr Black/blue man......if you dare lol All my love Vanessa xx

19 hours ago

Cheeky PS The message you received from "TWOS" today was NOT sent by me Mr Black/Blue Man

21 hours ago

Like a rocking horses cock im rock hard so open those holes Vanessa i intend to fill them with spunk lol TWOS

1 day ago

Excellent phone fuck - made me empty my balls in next to no time!

1 day ago

My my......a gallant gentleman should not be black and blue...……..he should b nicely tan..ned with my new pink whip whilst bent over my knee with his pants down !!!!! All my love Vanessa xx

1 day ago

Who fancies an early morning "ride-out"? I know my cock does. Vanessa's favourite black/blue man

4 days ago

Attempted to ring a horse rider at 7am this morning. Sadly got no reply A scottish prince

5 days ago

Trouble take care .i will always b here 4 u !!!just ask and i will b honest safe journey : ) aberdeen angusxxc

5 days ago

A scottish prince asks "What the heck are you on about Miss cheeky horse rider"? I still have NOT been informed re what I am supposed to have done which as a result meant I was being "summoned" to a female horse rider's office where she is standing with her legs wide open gagging for her holes to be used till they are completely drained. Y or N? I shall attend to a female horse rider very soon. In the meantime go easy on your pink whip V.

5 days ago

Dave. ..you've disappointed me xx all my love Vanessa

5 days ago

hi danny.....thank you for your lovely text ..........i hope you bowled them over and clinched the deal !! i will miss your company so please hurry back......you are a very special person. x all my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

Seeing your request Vanessa re requesting that I call A S A P, makes me feel like I am being summoned to a female horse rider's "office" for a stern "talking to". Any chance of getting some hints re how much "doo dah" I might be in? A scottish prince.

5 days ago

Hello Vanessa How much "soapy bubbles" aka trouble is your favourite scottish prince in? and why? D in TW O S

6 days ago

Hey Vanessa sorrry I had to cut the call. Duty calls! Lol. I had such an amazing time speaking with you today and the previous day. Your always there and supportive and caring. I know I'll be away but I'll still be there in your heart. Take care and all the best xxx Danny

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Cat
(PIN: 1031)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Curvy Kirsty
(PIN: 7245)

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Kerry