Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1052 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae. I can be anything you want from a slutty college girl to a virginal bride, whatever you desire! I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym and want to work up one with you today. So come on guys if you want to MASTERBATE then DONT HESITATE, we can play together !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Casey-Rae now!

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

1 day ago

loving the new underwear I have been sent so thank you, Josh - Camden xx

2 days ago

Casey-Rae you sexy horny 🐐 Hope you're well. Not spoken to you for ages. We got a lot of naughtiness to catch up on x

2 days ago

Thanks David, yeah the 3 of us that would be some good session!! My girl Alexis - 7099 is back and she is another hot sexy chick. Casey-Rae xx

2 days ago

Casey-Rae, you look amazing in pic 5 rather than inserting that plastic into your gorgeous sexy lips please please let me oblige you, along with JJ I could and would fuck you both πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ˜πŸ˜œDAVID xx

2 days ago

After reading the comments over the last few weeks I know why, this girl gives Literally the best phone sex ever. 10/10. Best girl on the phone line.

3 days ago

hi andy here just had brill wank angela will be mad she missed you it would have been great the three having shared you and her cunt getting splashed with my thick white cum you were the best fuck tonight xxxxxxx and lol from angela xx

3 days ago

Hi Casey Rae Not spoke to u before but you’re pictures made me horny as hell May even treat myself to a wank whilst looking at 2 and 3 Tell me what you’re wearing make me cum real hard for u then I’ll call u You’re tits are incredible Love Steve xx

3 days ago

Cool- Risky.. Casey Rae.. still without any doubt what so ever..my fave girl to want..to need.. to please.. to be excited by ..to be aroused by.. to be used by.. end of. mr.michael btw.. the fact your are friends with JJ.. wow

3 days ago

Casey Rae - Aaron & I are fully acquainted if you know what I mean!!!! I am sure he could satisfy us both although he might have to watch us play first?! Xxx love JJ 1673 xxX

3 days ago

David, thanks for the compliment, I work up a sweat each and every day at the gym to keep this body looking fukable!! I love doing squats especially over guys faces and cocks!!! As for Marcus, well he knows how to get me squirting with little effort but I am sure you can do the same, call me sometime, I will be waiting Casey-Rae xx

3 days ago

Casey- Rae ,If ever your toy boy πŸ‘¦πŸΏ Marcus is unavailable please let me know , Your body is just built to fuck constantly. Love πŸ’• you πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…David xx

3 days ago

Hi Aaron, glad you were enjoying the banter, JJ does have a very sweet pussy and I am sure we could share it. Go over to her profile and introduce yourself xx Casey-Rae xx (JJ 1673)

3 days ago

Casey Rae ,Looking at your comments with JJ last week I would pay the earth to be in bed with you both πŸ‘… licking sucking fingering and fucking your gorgeous sexy arse and pussy . Can we try and make it work ???πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ©πŸ©πŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎAaron xx

4 days ago

Marcus, last night was on fire!!! Your hose got me so wet! Every time you manage to make me orgasm, it is a real pleasure to get fucked by you and that ring... well every time you look at it, just remember where it has been !! wink wink. Casey-Rae xx

5 days ago

missed you again !!!!!!!!!!!

5 days ago

Thought you where gonna be on baby, my BBC needs you. Love Marcus xx

5 days ago

I will try to catch you tonight, i waited all weekend but you were a no show. Hows your ankle, do you need a massage! GW

5 days ago

I will be on tonight guys til Midnight. Casey-Rae xx

1 week ago

I need you in some stockings and suspenders lovely Casey. Tom x

1 week ago

Would really like a 3 way with you and jj how does this work please .joe

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

India
(PIN: 2441)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Clare