Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 42 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 44 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 47 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Charlotte

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7045

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Charlotte (Pin 7045)

Photos of Charlotte

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Charlotte

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Charlotte isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
11 comments

Hi babe, I’m Charlotte but my friends call me Charlie. I’m a professional in my 20s with long dark hair and gorgeous green eyes. I’m a 5ft2 woman with big tits and my bums nice and perky. I’m looking for a sexy man like you to ride on. My specialty is pleasing my man, so ask me anything and I’ll make your naughtiest fantasy’s come true. I like dressing up, getting dirty and to be licked all over. Mind you I’m already wet; give me a call on 7045 if you want to talk nice or nasty. Call me on and enter PIN 7045 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Charlotte on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7045

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Charlotte now!

Remember to enter PIN 7045

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Charlotte

2 weeks ago

Hi Charlotte when are you back on again we had fun lots of it you didn't come back at 1 a.m. but spank your bum when we speak again xx p

2 weeks ago

Hi Charlotte we will be doing it to night a lots of it and you will be crying out for more xx💦💦💦😁😋😘😛

1 month ago

Hiya Charlie its peter your newbie from last night. You played out my fantasys to perfection darling. Love photo of your juicy cunt. Hope you come as much juice as I did spunk. Im going to tie you to the bed next time and make you feel you know how. Will call you soon. Xxx

1 month ago

Hi hun. Adam here. We spoke earlier, (you was dressing me up lol) but got cut off and was unable to chat as u was offline. When are u usually online babe xxx

6 months ago

After such an incredible session early this morning I hope you think I now count as one who can call you Charlie. I checked you pics ....... and you are wearing a few clothes .... you look good both with and without.... lovely body and very pretty face !!! I was so disappointed to be woken up this morning by the alarm and not your delightful playing. Take care John xx

6 months ago

Hi Charlotte I waited for 11 for you to come online love fuck boy x

6 months ago

Hi Charlie... 12 out of 10 for that role play last night You have a brilliant imagination Shame we didn't get to finish it.. Harry....

6 months ago

Babe you are fuckin amazing our call lasted so long your definatly all mine babe i knew there was a reason y i needed 2 call you lol love from ryan xxx

7 months ago

Hi Charlie what a beautiful girl you are I can just imagine licking your beautiful pussy and maybe you sucking on my cock I hope to speak to you soon love from Roy xxx

7 months ago

Gorgeous looking suckable tits Charlotte.

8 months ago

The best looking cunt on this site belongs to you Charlotte

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Debs
(PIN: 1093)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tania