Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Coco La Ma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7239

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Coco La Ma (Pin 7239)

Photos of Coco La Ma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Coco La Ma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Coco La Ma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
83 comments

Hi guys, my name is Coco La-ma. I am a 28 year old black beauty who is new to the block and ready to suck your cock. I have a toned curvy body with a big tight ass and Large suck-able nipples. I am a pole dancer and would love to swivel on your pole! I am very flexible and ready for action so come on guys. Call me on and enter PIN 7239 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Coco La Ma on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7239

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Coco La Ma now!

Remember to enter PIN 7239

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Coco La Ma

2 days ago

Jay i would enjoy nothing better than sitting on your face while you licked me until I gushed my juices all over you πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘… Naomi xxxxxx

2 days ago

Hello Co Co La ma ,I can only say after our sex chat pic 5is where I want you ready to insert my bellend deep into your greasy arse and pussy.If that arse was offered to me on a plate I would gladly eat the fuckin lot mmmmmmmmmπŸ©πŸ©πŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ”₯πŸ”₯DAVID xx

5 days ago

Coco ,I thought there was only one ☝️ girl worth talking to on this site that was until you .God you are something else ,Gorgeous XxxxxxIAN

3 weeks ago

Gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony co co Lamar pictures 3 4 5 says it all very fuckable in every position. I would gladly give you my sticky cum in every hole every DAY. πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ’˜πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈJamaal xxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hiya gorgeous, another fabulous session we had. Loved fucking your ebony ass and cumming in your ass and then on your face and tits.You're great!!! Talk again soon darlin x Ray.

1 month ago

Tough day at work so took a while to get it up but a Coco BJ did the trick. Great bending her over to fuck from behind. Just getting towards the release and it cut out. Not sure why but I will be calling back for round 2. Rob xx

1 month ago

Coco is great, straight forward, no bullshit. Gets going and gives you exactly what you want xx

1 month ago

Hey Coco , are you on line soon at all? Rob xx

1 month ago

Finishing work early today . Looking forward to a session xx

1 month ago

Hiya gorgeous, let me know if your going to be online tomorrow night 8pm.5/9. Want a dirty session with you, want to give your ass a good fuck. Pleas let me know. Ray x

1 month ago

Wow Coco you are one beautiful black girl, I would love to get my white cock into your lovely black pussy,after I had licked you out,I would love you come in my mouth,I would swallow all your pussy juices. I would love your lips around my white cock and suck me off. Till the next time Coco xxxx Roy πŸ‘…πŸ’•πŸ’˜

1 month ago

Hiya gorgeous are you on line tonight around 8pm? Would love another sexy /dirty session with you.let me know please Ray xxx

2 months ago

Coco my dearest darling cum slut , I need my throbbing purple headed one eyed bed snake 🐍 disappearing deep inside your fuckin gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony arse A S A P PLEASE πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ‘¦πŸΏπŸ“žπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ Clayton xxxxxxxxxπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’¦πŸ©

2 months ago

CoCo can I please have a plaster cast of your cunt and arsehole so as when we talk I can push my prick right inside and dream it’s really you .πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ©πŸ©πŸ‘ Tyrone xxxxxx you are Gorgeous.xxxx

2 months ago

Hiya gorgeous, will you be online at 8pm tonight as that's when I finish work, want to another great BJ & fuck your sweet pussy hard again. Let me know please. Ray.xxx

2 months ago

Coco,need to fill your gorgeous sexy ebony arse with my baby juice then watch as it runs down into your pussy lips.Then slurp it up.mmmmmmm JAYxxxxx πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

2 months ago

Glorious first session with Coco tonight, will call again soon xxxx Ray

2 months ago

Hiya gorgeous please let me know what times you on on, keep missing you darlin xxxx Ray

2 months ago

That arse! Can really work it

2 months ago

Good session with Coco yesterday. Cut out when we were going for round 2 but first but always the best x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Marina
(PIN: 7068)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

India