Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 42 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 43 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 46 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemma on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemma (Pin 7266)

Photos of Gemma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
267 comments

Hiya, Gemma here. I’m 5ft5, brown hair, and green eyes. I’m a 34DD but I’m curvy in all the right places. Come and play with me I'm really naughty; I can be really bossy and dirty. I’m into water sports , fancy playing. Call me on and enter PIN 7266 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemma on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7266

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Gemma now!

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemma

1 day ago

I am looking forward to speaking u babe I can't wait fore September babe I think off u a lot I can't wait to spank u again and again and just make u dripping wet babe I so horny babe I can't wait to dominate u and make u beging fore more off my big fat dick sexy till September Steven xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

2 days ago

Hi Gemma are u going to be on Monday at 2 a.m. love to have a lovely chat with you

5 days ago

Hello Paul hope you're ok I'm not having problems with that walk in shower xx😘

5 days ago

Hi Dave glad I got to catch up with you love talking to you as always have a fantastic time when you go to Thailand but be careful , talk soon take care 🗻😘😘 xx

5 days ago

Hi Dave my mountain climber I'm going to pop on tomorrow afternoon which is Thursday if I don't get talk than I will pop back on early evening Thursday XXX,🗻😘

5 days ago

Yep guilty as charged. Peter x

5 days ago

Hope you thought of me Peter xx😘

5 days ago

What about 9 🗻😘 xx

5 days ago

What time could you do tonight Gemma Dave⛰️

5 days ago

Yeah sure dave' let me know what evening you would like and we'll have a catch up 🗻😘 xxx

6 days ago

Hi Gemma could you do some time in the evening for a bit of a catch up . Dave⛰️

6 days ago

Hi Gemma sorry I had get get ready for work with you being on very early on the morning, could not get through, hope Im forgiven as I had have a wank without you after waking up horny looking at your profile thinking of you in those stockings. Peter x

6 days ago

Hi my wee mountain climber,i'am on early hours in the morning,but if you want to talk before let me know xx🗻😘

1 week ago

Hi Gemma it's ur mountain climbing friend dave here what time's can you be on today

1 week ago

Hi Tom we can do a 69,or 68 you can own me one xx😥🍌💦

1 week ago

Wow Gemma looking at your pics and naughty thoughts of you in seamed stockings bent over or 69 if we can. Tom xx

1 week ago

Ok Paul lovely talk later XXX😘

1 week ago

Love my stockings, you'll be amazed Tom, what I can do with them 😉😉

1 week ago

Hi Gemma I will chat to u tomorrow at 2am lost love Paul xxx

1 week ago

Thank you Andrew xx😘

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Debs
(PIN: 1093)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tania