Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 38 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 39 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 42 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: India

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call India on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 2441

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

India (Pin 2441)

Photos of India

Click the photos below to view more pictures of India

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, India isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
43 comments

Hello guys this is sexy India here. I’m 5ft 7” with long dark hair, a very curvy size 12 and very big 36 EE tits. I’ve got a lovely tight arse, a very juicy wet pussy just waiting for your tongue and a mouth that just wants to blow your cock off. I wanna taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to have everything you’ve got for me. Call me on and enter PIN 2441 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call India on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 2441

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to India now!

Remember to enter PIN 2441

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about India

2 weeks ago

Hiya you be on at 7pm tonight? David x

2 weeks ago

Or of course sat 29 at around 10ish would be great..

2 weeks ago

Not sure how quickly these messages come through but it would be great if u were on Sunday 390th at around 12.00am... u should know who this is

2 weeks ago

I was well hoping u would be on line... grrr haven’t spoken to ya for ages. M

2 weeks ago

Hi India, hope u r keeping well... will speak to u soon.

1 month ago

Thanks India 2 lovely comes and I hope Terry xx

1 month ago

India, I am aching for bottom sex with you. Chris xx

1 month ago

George here want you to fuck me hard

1 month ago

Hiya gorgeous, nice to see you bk, calling at 8pm xxx David

1 month ago

Plz come back, I'm wanting to pleasure ur ass again. Hope to call you later around 7.xxx david

1 month ago

Come on line plz xxx david

1 month ago

Calling you soon gorgeous, just over a ur to wait xxx

1 month ago

You have to have the India experience, she will BLOW you away, she is HOT HOT HOT!!!! David xxx

1 month ago

Calling you at 7 gorgeous, hope your ready for my cock India xxx David

1 month ago

Hiya gorgeous, plz be on line at 7, David xxx

2 months ago

India your truly amazing, will be calling you again soon for another unforgettable chat, loved ass fucking you !!! David xx

2 months ago

Hiya gorgeous, I'm calling u at 8. Please be on line sexy.xx

2 months ago

Plz come on line, I'm waiting to call you x

2 months ago

I bet you give give amazing tit fucks darlin, I'm calling later, I want you

2 months ago

Will you be on about 6 gorgeous

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Carmen