Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 42 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 44 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 47 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Jules is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9614 & enter pin 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

2828 comments

Hi I’m Jules a horny as hell brunette! Here’s a brief description. I’ve got a lovely pair of tits a natural delight for you to cum over, a nice juicy bum to stick that dick in and a great set of pins that go on forever!! I’m an experienced lady and I love role play. Be it a sexy secretary or a naughty nurse! So whether you want naughty or nice, dirty or clean I’m here waiting for you, lots of love Jules. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jules now!

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

17 hours ago

Well well Peter you are indeed a randy bugger all those ladies to satisfy!!! We certainly need a catch up soon! Love Jules 😉

19 hours ago

That's a pity I was hoping to give a naughty female's arse several hard smacks especially if it was bright red and burnt from all the sun down south LOL A scots friend

22 hours ago

Good afternoon Jules how ru??? Katie and me are having the time of how lives she is like my agent she chats to women at work and when she is out shopping inviting them to how house for sexual pleasure they are all ages from a 18years old virgin to a 56 bored house wife who's husband had gone off the boil and a 54 year old who was getting plenty but she wanted to explore part of her body her husband wouldn't go. Speak soon love From randy bugger from up north xxxx

23 hours ago

A Scots male it’s been hot hot hot!! 🥵I’m re naming it to Costa Del Torbay!! ☀️☀️ No burnt bottoms here thankfully!! Love Jules 💋

1 day ago

I do indeed wear stocking & thank you for the compliment! Whoever you may be?! Love Jules 😉

1 day ago

Hi Jules Hope you had a nice quiet weekend making sure all parts are nice and brown following a weekend of sunbathing. Just make sure your arse is not burnt OUCH. A nice scots male

2 days ago

Luke my Geordie wanker you’re fast becoming one of my fave callers as well as being the filthiest. Now keep that dick in your boxers till I say you can get it out!! Mwah Jules 💋

2 days ago

Great legs Jules you wear stockings x

4 days ago

Down on your knees and suck my fat one! 🍆

6 days ago

Touché a gentle Scots male!! 😉 Love Jules 💋

6 days ago

All I can say n reply Jules is, sincerely hope the skin on your arse and cunt is starting to peel after being exposed to the sun as I would love to give both areas several sore/hard smacks. Now if a female behaved I might consider being gentle towards your fanny LOL. A nice gentle scots male

6 days ago

A Scots male, gentle? I’m surprised that word is even in your vocabulary! Haha only messing! Love Jules 😉

6 days ago

Hope none of your bits have been burnt after being over exposed to the sun Jules. Do they need soothing sun cream rubbed all over them by a nice gentle scots male?

6 days ago

Sorry I wasn’t on last night Andy, I was absolutely pooped!! Spent too long in the sun I think! 👙😉☀️🔥 Love Jules 💋

1 week ago

I can't get through!!! 😭😭

1 week ago

Peeping pervert

1 week ago

Hi Jules what ru doing today and the rest of the weekend??? Nice of some one to remind you to watch the pavment edges how is your ankle now? Carnt get the phone to work other wise I'd be taking to you could do with emptying my sack just been watching the next door neighbour in her bra and nickers don't think it is a proper bikini 👙 love from Northern randy bugger xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Jules Hope you enjoyed your alfresco brekkie this morning. Also remember to watch those edges of the pavements when walking across the road especially when the sun is in your eyes. A scots friend

2 weeks ago

Hi Jules how ru today I've been knackered all day at work pleasuring a young woman has it's ups and downs when did you last have anything up???? 🌽🥖love from Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Jules thanks for replying Katie says get a man of your own am exhausted but happy told her we could have a lovely holiday near you speak soon love From Peter and Katie xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Debs
(PIN: 1093)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tania