Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Kandy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kandy on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kandy (Pin 1221)

Photos of Kandy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kandy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kandy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
12 comments

Hi guys, I’m Kandy. I’m 35 and a naughty nurse. I’m 5ft 8” with long dark wavy hair and big brown eyes. My legs are long and toned. I’m slim with 32C boobs and a nice peachy bum. I like sexy fun with men and ladies. Call me and we can talk about all our naughty fantasies on 1221. Call me on and enter PIN 1221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kandy on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kandy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1221

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kandy

2 months ago

Friendly, fun and also filthy! Worth waiting for a chance to speak......enjoy the sun. Tom

5 months ago

Hi Steven, Thank you for your kind words :-) always lovely to speak to you XX

5 months ago

As always, a fantastic chat. True professional who obviously enjoys the job. Much appreciated. Best wishes Steven

6 months ago

Steven, thank you for your call tonight,it’s always a pleasure to talk to you and share our secrets, you always make me smile

7 months ago

Can't overstate what a great person she is. Listens to you and understands what makes you tick. Kind regards Steven

7 months ago

Very special . Knows her stuff. First class.

8 months ago

Kandy, wud luv to speak to u again, especially when ur feeling frustrated!!!! I

8 months ago

Kandy, really missing u. Hope we can chat tomorrow like last Saturday??? I

8 months ago

Will u be on at 4pm today? Imran

8 months ago

When are u on next? I'm ready for round 2

8 months ago

Kandy,, really enjoyed our chat today. Absolutely loved it when u came twice. Hope to do it again really soon. Imran

10 months ago

Great looking tits, fanny and arse Nurse Kandy.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Francesca
(PIN: 1272)

Virginia
(PIN: 1023)

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)

Tanya