Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Kay

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kay on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7146

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kay (Pin 7146)

Photos of Kay

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kay

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kay isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
36 comments

Hi my name is Kay, I have brown hair, brown eyes and luscious red lips. I am 5 ft 2", slim and I love dressing up in all sorts of wild outfits. I love to dance and like keeping fit, I can bend into lots of interesting shapes for you. I can also be whoever you want me to be as I love to play lots of little games, I like to know your fantasies and desires come true, i am waiting for your call, agent number 7146 Call me on and enter PIN 7146 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kay on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7146

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Kay now!

Remember to enter PIN 7146

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kay

1 month ago

XX

2 months ago

Kay such sexy images especially 5 hope to speak soon admirer

3 months ago

Kay u have such a beautiful smile, that smile needs to be around my nice shaven cock...Birmingham raj

3 months ago

Kay ur pussy is all I’m thinking bout now. I need to fuck u ok. Ur pussy must nice and tasty. Birmingham raj

4 months ago

Kay I can’t wait to hear ur voice today as I want to taste u

4 months ago

Kay I need to hear ur innocent voice and strip u and make sweet love to ur beautiful body..

4 months ago

U have something bout u that makes me want to kiss u while fucking u over and over again. Putting my tongue πŸ‘… inside ur pussy and hearing u scream would be such happiness for me. U deserve it

4 months ago

One night with u would be a life time of pleasure for me cuz ur special. I would give u a special time and make u feel like a teenager on ur first date

4 months ago

Kay u have such an innocent mind that blows me away. I want to feel that innocence. U r a unique girl on this service. I would be very gentle with ur body. U make me feel like a teenager. Wow. I the next time I speak to u I will take that innocence away from u with pleasure. I want to kiss both ur lips.. u kno who..

4 months ago

I want to lick πŸ‘… ur puddi

4 months ago

Kay I missed u this evening u was busy but I must tell u that now that we kno each other as people I need to know u sexually and physically. I love ur innocence and I want to fuck it out of u. I want to kiss u and lick ur pussy TIL u explode ur juices in my mouth then I want to kiss u so we can both enjoy the heavenly taste of nature.. good raj

4 months ago

Kay I want to fuck u

4 months ago

Hi kay it’s good raj.. I have to tell you that rite now I am about to enter my wife’s pussy from behind in bed with the tort of you in my mind. I’m gna lick her kiss her and caress her with u in my mind. I want ur pussy..

4 months ago

Hi kay just want u to know that the connection I had with u I took it home with me and made my wife feel it. I bent her over and fucked her doggy style with you in my mind. Raj

4 months ago

Kay u r an amazing genuine lady.. I would love to make sweet nasty love to ur beautiful body. I want u so badly rite now.. I’m gone fuck my wife as if it was u

4 months ago

Speaking to you this morning was like a wow. I would love to bend u over and spread ur beautiful ass cheeks and lick ur pussy till u come in my mouth then I will quickly kiss u so we can both experience the fruit juices of heaven in our mouth.. raj

4 months ago

πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™

4 months ago

Your voice is angelic xx πŸ’˜ DD

4 months ago

On a cold wet day 1 thing can cheer me up. ..The sound of your voice xxx πŸ’˜ DD

4 months ago

Oh Kay, the way you told me to keep wanking and cum on your tits was great.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Marina
(PIN: 7068)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

India