Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 42 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 43 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 46 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1286

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 1286)

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
37 comments

Hi, I'm an attractive, mature, sensual lady with a curvaceous and voluptuous body. I'm 40 something, have 38EE natural breasts and a size 16. I have long dark hair. I'm a happy bubbly person with a naughty imagination. I love to suck cock, gang bangs and I'm completely shaved. Call me on and enter PIN 1286 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1286

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lucy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1286

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

3 months ago

I have just cum hard wanking looking this slag's face and tits imagining coating them with my hot jism. XXX

4 months ago

Hi hun. Thanks for making my beansprout explode. Amazing chat... wish me and your bff and you n my gf had a 4sum. Love Adam xxx

5 months ago

Hi am KC you look sexy in your college uniform

6 months ago

hi lucy its david just finished speaking to you what a lovely lady thank hope to speak again soon take care david from slough 29/12/18 xxx ps was pulling your leg about speaking to other people smiley face

9 months ago

Great fkn tits

11 months ago

Love the hair on your pusie have to call you I like what see in your pictures taff in s/wales 😀👍

1 year ago

lucy had a wank to your pics last night spunked all over them covered your tits and face, going for it again, naked now throbbing hard for you, got more spunk in my balls for your arse, see your bent over in your pics i would love to fuck your arsehole from behind then pull out to explode all over your arse you sexy bitch xxpeter

1 year ago

lucy im on my sofa naked with my legs apart wanking my hard throbbing knob to your massive tits, wanking fast pulling hard on my cock my balls bouncing as i wank, swinging heavy full of spunk, about to explode, im going to cover your pics in my thick spunk xxpeter

1 year ago

This dirty slapper once again made me spill my hot seed all over her face and massive slutty tits in seconds! TOP SLAG! X

1 year ago

I. Need to empty my full sacks over that lovely arse em mwish u woz on line now so I could cummmmmm cummmmmm loads. R well just have to waaaaank myself. Hope to chat soon

1 year ago

Just looked at your pics em em wannnnn k wannnnn k luv those big tits waaaaank over those tits and fanny em em wud like to eat and lick and cream ovtur face..

1 year ago

Hi Lucy gorgeous leopard print knickers and Muffin top,xxx Alan

1 year ago

Hi thanks for the call tonight enjoyed your company and conversation. Cannot wait to speak to you again love Jonathan xxxxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Lucy I want you sit on my face and smother me in your lovely cunt juices please xxxx Stephen

1 year ago

hi Lucy sorry I cut you of short this morning some one call round unexspect I hate it when that happends onces again sorry I will call you tomorrow Andrew xx

1 year ago

LUCY i'll be your one man gang bang, and you can be my big titty sexy bitch, i'll slip my cock in you from behind and smash you up your arsehole whilst pulling on your hair, i'll watch your tits bounce whilst fucking you hard from behind and calling you my big titty slut, then i'll pull out,stand over you with your head back and tongue out telling you to (take my spunk bitch) before blowing my spunk all over your tits and face!!

1 year ago

sexy voice, this massive tits slut gives great tit wanks, a really dirty whore,fuck her hard she loves it

2 years ago

Im going to fuck your shit hole SO HARD with my genuine 11 inch fat cock, you worthless piece of shit SLUT!!!!!

2 years ago

I love slapping the face and tits of this filthy fucking cumbucket whore while reaming her pussy and arse with my cock until I spill my hit seed inside her. DIRTY SLAG! X

2 years ago

Dirty dirty milf made me cum more than once would l or to call her again and get my cock in between them big tits and cum all over her tits and face. Xxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Debs
(PIN: 1093)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tania