Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 38 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 39 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 43 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Marina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Marina on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7068

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Marina (Pin 7068)

Photos of Marina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Marina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Marina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
36 comments

Hi guys. I’m Marina, a naughty 23 year old from London. I’ve got the juiciest tits that I would love you to suck on, a petite body, long brunette hair and a dripping wet pussy for you to lick. Make me a dirty little slut. I’m ready and waiting. Make sure your call me on my agent number 7068. Bye guys. Call me on and enter PIN 7068 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Marina on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7068

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Marina now!

Remember to enter PIN 7068

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Marina

1 week ago

Sexy 23 year old lady

1 month ago

Nothing like a tongue twister to make you laugh while cumming #1 cock puppet x

2 months ago

I would so love to lick the juices out of you Marina. You are such a screw xxx

3 months ago

Wow marina,you have,without a doubt the most perfect and lickable body I have ever seen in my life! What I wouldn't give to have you on all fours,me knelt behind,pulling your amazing cheeks apart and licking you all the way from your......to your....... If you know what I mean! I'm calling you right now!

3 months ago

Can't wait to pound your ass again you dirty girl

3 months ago

Let's cum together, Marina. Pure heaven xxxx Love Wiliam xxxxxxx

4 months ago

Sweet lord above SO hot!!! Beautiful funny sexy and gorgeous.... One of the best. Got cut off and not sure why but wish I could have spoken to all night. Michael xxx

4 months ago

Thanks babe Steven don't no when the next one will be I let u no

4 months ago

Hope u like a spanking going to ring u tomorrow night if u on babe

4 months ago

Im in love x

4 months ago

Let me no if u like a spanking babe Steven xxxxxxxx

4 months ago

Do u like to be spanked Steven

4 months ago

Cute great pussy when are on Marina?

5 months ago

Marina has one of the best bodies ever, would love to taste that pussy all night!

5 months ago

Come online

6 months ago

Just my type of girl so sexy what a body wow!

6 months ago

Bet you have a nice tight pussy for my cock to fuck hard

6 months ago

Hi Marina, when are you next on I cut you off early last time when my girlfriend came home early, you make me so horny babe. Graham xxx

6 months ago

Hi fab photos you getting a call off me very soon so We can get down and really dirty DJ in Cardiff 😄

6 months ago

Sexy 23 year old

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Carmen