Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Naomi

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Naomi on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7040

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Naomi (Pin 7040)

Photos of Naomi

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Naomi

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Naomi isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
153 comments

My name is Naomi and I am a coffee-brown skinned exotic lady from the tropics. I have long black hair, big lips, big bum and big breasts, I am slim and have long sexy legs and in my late 20's. I am classy but also very naughty, come and cover this coffee-brown skinned girl in white cream of passion. My number is 7040. Call me on and enter PIN 7040 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Naomi on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7040

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Naomi now!

Remember to enter PIN 7040

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Naomi

1 day ago

Naomi I fuckin love πŸ’• it when you lick πŸ‘… and wank my bellend until it explodes like a fountain all over your gorgeous sexy ebony breasts.More Please .David xx

2 days ago

Well Naomi we have Fucked many, many times but today was the Best. We Fucked 3 Times we both CUM 3 times It was just wonderful. Your Cunt is always ready for action and what action it gives. It looks Good, It Tastes Good and it Fucks Good. The more Cock it receives the Better it Performs. To put My feelings for your Cunt in simple words is to say "I Love Your Cunt"......Peter......XXXXXX

3 days ago

Naomi just to let I kno after my wife makes my parantha I’m gna have a crazy sex session with her I’m gna bend, touch kiss finger suck caress play lick all her body parts from head to toe. The best part is that I will have u in my mind as all this happens..

4 days ago

WOW my gorgeous beautiful sexy ebony babe,That last chat with you was easily the best yet ,allowing me to eat a Welsh clotted cream scone from your soaking wet open crotch panties was unbelievable,then fucking that sweet smelling arse has fulfilled my dreams.Thankyou BabeπŸ’–πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ©πŸ’₯πŸ‘ˆπŸΎXxxxxxDavid in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

6 days ago

Wen I'm fucking my wife doggy style the feeling of her ass cheeks bouncing against me is awesome. I love that but ur ass is bigger and I think softer so fucking u doggy style must be like heaven... I wonder???? This and that

6 days ago

Naomi wen my wifes lips are around my dick licking it sucking it I can't help but think bout ur big lips πŸ’‹ cuz wen my wife does it it feels amazing, wonderful. But ur lips are made for it so it must be another experience which I want to feel... This and that

1 week ago

Every night I think of you and I fuck my wife cuz of that. Lick her tease her and hear her moan. Doggy style is cuz i think bout u

1 week ago

Yo noami I miss talking to ur sweet sexy voice. I just think bout ur voice and straight away my dick is hard and straight into my wifes mouth. This and that

1 week ago

Naomi thinking of u. I'm about to lick my wife dry and fuck her doggy style with the tort of u in my mind. This and that

1 week ago

Naomi just want to tell you that I am thinking of u so much. Just bent my wife over and fucked her so much and licked her imagining it was u..

1 week ago

Naughty Naomi is the sexiest Ebony girl on site ,she makes my cum shoot further than any other Ebony girls on this site,Her open crotch panties adds to the excitement. RANGIT.πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ‘¦πŸΏXxxx

2 weeks ago

Naomi as soon as I saw ur msg. I went home and bent my wife over and fucked her doggy style. Rite now I'm gna lick her dry for u.. Riz

2 weeks ago

Naomi I am telling u this cuz i c ur msg and rite now i am gna fuck my wife till I have no white cream of passion and I will lick her pussy till all the juice is in my mouth.. All for u... I miss u

2 weeks ago

This and that misses u too

2 weeks ago

Naomi,Darling,Beautiful,Gorgeous sexy dirty cum slut ,I cannot wait to fill all your gorgeous holes with my special brand of Irish ☘️ Cream, whilst sucking your love πŸ’— juices out of your soiled open crotch panties. Your Belfast Boy xxxxxxxxxπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ©πŸ©πŸ‘ˆπŸΎβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈ

2 weeks ago

Marry me Naomi..DOCTOR GEORGE

2 weeks ago

I so miss you RIZ RIZ

2 weeks ago

thank you Naomi.You are the best fuck I have ever had here.i came like a waterfall.

3 weeks ago

Naomi my dark dream girl,making you wet as I lick πŸ‘… your beautiful sexy ebony cunt ,then pushing my oversized meat deep into you as you squeal with pleasure makes my body shake until I explode my love juice all over your beautiful gorgeous sexy ebony breasts . YOU are the BEST on this site by a MILE .πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’Your Belfast Boy.☘️☘️☘️

3 weeks ago

Naughty Naomi, You are just fuckin amazing ,the way you work your magic on my prick is unbelievable.NO ONE comes close to you. πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘ˆπŸΎπŸ’šπŸ’šβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈ Your BIG Belfast Boy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Marina
(PIN: 7068)

India