Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rae on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7221

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rae (Pin 7221)

Photos of Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
164 comments

Hi guys, my name is Rae. I’m 38, 5 ft4 and a curvy size 12. I have long brown hair and piercing green eyes that love to gaze at you while I’m sucking you off. My best feature is my big firm arse that loves to be spanked. So what are you waiting for? Give me a call today, don’t forget my names Rae. Call me on and enter PIN 7221 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rae on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7221

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rae now!

Remember to enter PIN 7221

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rae

4 days ago

Wow Dr Mike thank you so much for thr home visit ,loved the way you took my temperature inside my ass with your tongue ,but you gave me just the right medicine when you stuck your big ,hard juicy cock up my cunt, think i might need a repeat prescription xx

4 days ago

Hi Mike , ill be on in the morning and then later on in the night so you better be nice and hard for me cos my pussy will be waiting xx

5 days ago

Hey Rae my sexy Queen Slut! Hail Rae Hail Rae! Hail Rae Hail Rae! What time are you on today until? Horny Mike 🥖💦

1 week ago

Ahhhh it’s horny mike 🥖💦 can’t wait to share my sexy nuru massage fuck story with you girl!! Please stay on until 1130 at least pleeeeeeeease! X

1 week ago

My god rock hard at reading these comments! I would love to watch Curvy Blonde girl and Rae 69, tongues deep in each other's cunts. Then I would spank and fuck hard whichever of the two of you is on top, then when I cum I would shoot my first spurt deep inside the top girl then pull and and throat fuck the bottom girl as the spunk from my first shot drips out of the top girl's pussy onto the bottom girl's face! XXX

2 weeks ago

To the curvy blonde girl , yes i do love a little play with a sexy pussy ,id love you to suck on my tits but only if i can suck on your clit xx

2 weeks ago

I am a curvy blonde girl and I would love to play with your cushion like breasts they are yummy and such a cute pussy your skin looks so soft I want to rub myself all over it do you like girls. Xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Rae every morning I click on your profile in the hope you will be on before 7030am so that I can enjoy you in the end I have to content my self with a wank over your photos such a shame Mike xx

3 weeks ago

Mike ,you horny fucker cant stop poking my pussy just thinking about the way you make me squirt xx

3 weeks ago

Argh shiiiiiiiit, Fuck Fuck! I’ve just cum Rae! I knew I wouldn’t last, I was thinking of putting my cock into your pussy and whilst i was wanking just shot my load! Fuck me...! Horny Mike 🥖💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

3 weeks ago

Everyone this sweet honeypot is pure 100% filth! She will make you come do hard, I’ve nearly CUM writing this. The is THE best phone fuck lady toy will ever need! Come on my gorgeous Rae, I am letting the world know how amazing you are! I cannot wait to speak to you soon. Horny Mike 🥖💦 my COCK is actually leaking now, I’m gonna wank off in the next 30 seconds! Are you on tomorrow PLEASE!! X

4 weeks ago

Rae I would love to have you as in pic 2 with your head and hair hanging upsidedown over the edge of the kitchen sideboard so I can fuck your mouth and throat whilst I squeeze your massive tits and lick your pussy! I would come powerfully in your throat moaning as you swallowed and gagged on my hot jism :-)

1 month ago

jesus rae just spoke to you made me cum loads babe scottish charles

1 month ago

Hi Rae, Wow! I've never heard dirty talk like that before! Sorry I had to be quiet because of the neighbours. I'm really glad I caught you. Our friend is a lucky girl! :) And so are you! D

1 month ago

Ooh My sexy horny best phone fuck ever Rae! How are you this morning? I’m horny as fuck just might be able to call at 10/1030am if you’re on. I am thinking I will slap my cock between 2 pillows and fuck it in missionary thinking it’s you you sexy woman! Your one and only cockadoodle fuckadoodle fucker, Horny Mike 🥖💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

1 month ago

Fuck I can see you Rae, it’s past midnight and I’m going to get myself in bed and call you, but I’ll have to speak quietly, fuck I cannot wait, Horny Mike x 🥖💦

1 month ago

Mike finally got to chat today ,still making my cunt so fucking wet ,need your cock up my arse soon xx

1 month ago

So horny for you Rae, don’t think we are ever going to chat!! 😩 very horny Mike x 🥖💦

1 month ago

So horny for you Rae, don’t think we are ever going to chat!! 😩 very horny Mike x 🥖💦

1 month ago

Hehe she can do Mike but the filthy slag will be flooded with my hot cum from earlier! You might like that though! You can lick her out and give her a new filling! XXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Marina
(PIN: 7068)

India