Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 39 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 40 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 44 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Rosa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rosa on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7095

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rosa (Pin 7095)

Photos of Rosa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rosa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rosa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
9 comments

Hi guys, my name is Rosa, I am 34 years old, 5 ft 4" will long silky brunette hair. Mesmerising green eyes and lovely olive skin with curves in all the right places. I love listening to all your wild fantasies, give me a call I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7095 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rosa on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7095

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rosa now!

Remember to enter PIN 7095

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rosa

1 month ago

Stunning Eyes....

2 months ago

Can u take a spanking and wot days u on babe Mr s I tell u my name when I call xxxxxxxx sexy ps I be yore toy boy

3 months ago

You are stunning Rosa. I love you, you are so gorgeous. Beautiful body. Love W xxx

4 months ago

Hello ROSA! I enjoyed our chat on SUNDAY afternoon. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, and I AM interested in you. I do hope we have more chats on this site.I will call you MONDAY. LOTS OF LOVE RICH.XXXX

7 months ago

A sexy young voice for a 34 year young lady

8 months ago

Hello ROSA! WELCOME TO THE SITE. I LOVE YOUR PROFILE AND PHOTOS. I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL ON FRIDAY NIGHT.YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FUN TOGETHER. LÖTS OF lovexxxx RICHARD

8 months ago

Thank you xx

8 months ago

Nice pert titys

8 months ago

Nice looking tits

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Carmen