Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 41 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 42 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 45 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Roxy on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7222

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Roxy (Pin 7222)

Photos of Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
38 comments

Hi, I’m Roxy, long brunette hair, green eyes and big bouncy boobs with a great bum. I love dressing up, getting dirty, filthy and always hot and ready. Naughty or nice, it doesn’t matter because anything goes. My agent number is 7222 Call me on and enter PIN 7222 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Roxy on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7222

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Roxy now!

Remember to enter PIN 7222

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Roxy

2 months ago

Hi Roy sorry I missed you earlier and yes I’ll make sure I’m about for you at 6 this evening hope your ready for me as I’m ready and waiting for you xxx

2 months ago

Oh Roxy where have you gone, i seen you were on earlier just got home and you have gone, my plan was full and ready for you, are you on later? 18:00. I will make sure that i an full again to put my plan into opperation for you, love xx Roy xx

2 months ago

Oooo aaarrrr bombs away

2 months ago

Omg Roxy pic's r really good .like to lick and eat that lovely pussy and bend u over and fiuck that bum and cummm up you .wish cud phone now .but at work .yo on to mo morn .love to phone fuck wiv u .from harry.

2 months ago

Nice fat cunt lips 👄

3 months ago

Roxy Roxy that fucken are babe love to get my cock up it and pump pump away til I cummmmmm cummmmm

3 months ago

Roy sorry wasn’t about yesterday lunchtime, looking forward to pissing over you hopefully very soon xx

3 months ago

Oh Roxy i see you are on, any chance you could do Wednesday lunch time, really need to talk to you love Roy xx

3 months ago

Looking forward to chatting to you Roy glad my pictures keep you going till then xx

3 months ago

Hi Roxy darling, i am not able to ring you at the moment, will keep looking for when you are on and hopefully i will be able to ring. Picture 5 keeps me going ,until i can tell you my plan xx love Roy xx

3 months ago

Roy Sorry I’m about now xx

3 months ago

Roxy cant wait, are you on , on Thursday about 1 oclock to 1 : 30. Would be brilliant for me, and you. I have had a plan all week waiting for you. xx love Roy xx

3 months ago

Hi Roy sorry missed you but I’m about now to have some naughty fun with you xx

3 months ago

Where are you Roxy I really need you love xx Roy xx

3 months ago

Em em Roxy that are needs me to fuck fuck it again like months ago u dirty bitch from memary from billy boy

3 months ago

Roxy picture 5 is doing my head in, cannot stop looking at it , you have such a fantastic body, i really do want your piss. When are you on next week? must talk to you soon love Roy xx

3 months ago

Hi Roy look forward to hearing from you and your plans xx

3 months ago

Roxy that would be fantastic, i also have a plan, i will ring you and explain, hopefully you will love it, i want to do it for you. Love Roy

3 months ago

Roy I could piss for you over the phone and you can imagine it’s going all over you xx

3 months ago

Oh Roxy, how could we manage that, that would be amazing, love Roy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Debs
(PIN: 1093)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tania