Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1463

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 1463)

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Samantha . Just dial
0909 860 9614 & enter pin 1463
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

72 comments

Hi, my names Samantha and I'm from London. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and very curvy with a natural 32DD breast size. I'm home alone and I'm feeling really horny right now. I would love to talk to you and maybe I could tell you all of my fantasies. My agent number is 1463 so why don't you give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1463 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1463

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Samantha now!

Remember to enter PIN 1463

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

2 weeks ago

Hello sugar! I I am having 10days rest from the site to have my recover and get back stronger to the site for you.Lots of love Alisterxxxx

2 weeks ago

HELLO SAM! I WILL CALL YOU SOON; as I interested and hope we can stay in touch with each other.Lots of love Alisterxxxxxx.

2 weeks ago

Hello my darling! I am sorry about last night.I want you so much!I will call you soon please do not give up on me.If only it was an ordinary phone call,I would have called you this morning.Lots of love and kissesxxxxx.Alister

2 weeks ago

Hello Sam! I was enjoying our time,when my phone ran out of credit at the most enjoyable time.Lots of love and hope we can have some more soon.xxxxxx Alister.

1 month ago

Hold open your cunt πŸ‘…

5 months ago

O l want your fanny batter

6 months ago

I want to πŸ‘… your cunt and arse

9 months ago

Ahhh my bloody phone died!! But this girl has the most sexiest voice apologies to her forever more love you xxx

10 months ago

Hi are you free your pictures look amazing would love to hear that voice x

11 months ago

HELLΓ– SAM! WOULD THURSDAY NIGHT BE GOOD FOR US TO CHAT? ALISTERXXXXXX

11 months ago

Hello SAM! I WILL CALL YOU THURSDAY NIGHT.WHAT TIME SHOULD I CALL?LΓ–L ALISTERXXXX

11 months ago

Amazing chatting to you. Hope speak again sometime.

11 months ago

Can I spank u Steven wot days u on till like late at night to like 2

1 year ago

When is the best time to catch you on Sam?

1 year ago

Hi Ms,it was a great chat on Saturday,hope you enjoyed as well,could we chat again?kevin x

1 year ago

I would love to play with that dildo of yours with you Samantha! Are you game?? Tit wanker. πŸ†πŸ€ͺ

1 year ago

Alistair i have a new dildo lets play

1 year ago

Alister need to feel your balls against my arse cheeks and your cock deep in my pussy

1 year ago

Alister call me i need cock now xx

1 year ago

Hello stranger! I will call you Tuesday.Love Alisterxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

India
(PIN: 2441)

Marina
(PIN: 7068)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Samantha