Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 43 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 44 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 47 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Sara-Jane

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sara-Jane on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7277

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sara-Jane (Pin 7277)

Photos of Sara-Jane

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sara-Jane

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sara-Jane isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
24 comments

Hi boys, let me introduce myself, my name is Sara-Jane and I love hot conversation. I hate being here all by myself and i would love to talk to you. I am always feeling horny so lets get horny together, do you want to know what i am wearing? Do you want to know about the naughty things i am thinking? Call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7277 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sara-Jane on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7277

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sara-Jane now!

Remember to enter PIN 7277

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sara-Jane

1 month ago

If you had to draw the perfect girl this would be her so hot, will you marry me Sarah Jane?

2 months ago

hello boys, so sorry I havent replied to you.. Mr. Michael - I have told Casey-Rae that you are a naughty wanker and she was very happy.

2 months ago

Mm Sara Jane would love to taste your ass and pussy juices then I would love to taste your warm golden piss before filling your tight ass and pussy full of my thick creamy seed mixing our juices together then I'm gonna clean up with my tung mmm how does that sound sara jane xxx

2 months ago

Same old sara-jane.. Same old Mr Michael.. wanking while looking at the young ladies sexy pics and waiting to be told which one to spunk over .. mmmm .. pic6 .. spurts and goes on a bit of everything .. am becoming a dick ted .. M.x

2 months ago

Sara Jane, I did like Saturday immensely, hope you will always take your glasses off for me from now on ? I think you will remember who came to your rescue, ?? Xx

2 months ago

Slutty Sara-jane.. allowing me to be a filthy old wanker again in the dark ..having to bite on the duvet when spunking on my belly while looking at pic5 and wanting to spurt on your fab breasts while you suck on that dildo.. mmmm.. pleez tell CR .. Mr Michael x

2 months ago

Thanks for the weekend, make way for more rollplay next time. Chris x

2 months ago

Lovely Lady to chat to Dave x

2 months ago

Sparkling sara-jane.. another fabulous wank in the car after the gymmmm.. because you make me feel ..and act like a filthy wanker .. looking at your pics and wanking on them in turn is my project teehee.. Mr Michael.. please tell CR I did "ok "

3 months ago

The cutest girl on this site what a smile and a body wow!

3 months ago

I've got a thing for accents Sarah-Jane. What part of the UK you from? X

3 months ago

Saucy sarajane.. wow.. and let me repeat that..Wow .. you are a stunner .. really enjoyed that cheeky wank in a layby ( seems you are irresistible lol) .. norty.. sexy..cute.. filthy.. and sounds like there is plenty of more fun to come ( lipstick.. cigarettes.. socks lol ).. please get me permission to call again from CR missy.. still arousef in my head ..mmm Mr. Michael x

3 months ago

sexy Sara-jane.. thank you for that kind sentiment lol.. did she tell you that i get horny when i get talked about.. and used..and passed on to another girl ..and that i really took a shine to yoooo .. and i can hardly wait to hear your voice and spurt on pic3 or pic6 [ if you are telling me to cum on your gorgeous tight arse ].. Mr. Michael x

3 months ago

Hi Mr. Michael, yes Casey-Rae told me all about your perviness! I am glad you like the accessories, Casey-Rae gave them to me LOL. i want you to splash your cum over my tight arse!

3 months ago

Hello young sara -jane.. I have been told to introduce myself to you by a wonderfuk lass called Casey-Rae, because I am a filthy 'ol wanker .. she told me to come to you and wank like a perve ( or was it to wank like a perve and cum ;) ) .. am looking forward to hearing you tell me which of your fabulous fotos to spurt over .. ( you are sooo pretty btw and am luvvin the accessories) .. Mr. Michael x

3 months ago

this girl can fuk made me spunk all over my stomach i tried the rest but she is definately the best

3 months ago

delicious, sweet and innocent but a right naughty side, best sweetest pussy on here

3 months ago

Come back on sexy. Need you now x

3 months ago

cutie pie i want to eat that cunt

3 months ago

Beautiful smile. JJ

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Debs
(PIN: 1093)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tania