Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Sarah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sarah on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1173

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sarah (Pin 1173)

Photos of Sarah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sarah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sarah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
110 comments

Hi, I'm filthy Sarah. I am naughty but nice with 34 DD tits, dark eyes and long dark hair, I am curvy size 12 and in my 20's. I am fun, flirty and very dirty. Come and get your balls deep in me and empty them in me. My number is 1173. Call me on and enter PIN 1173 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sarah on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1173

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sarah now!

Remember to enter PIN 1173

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sarah

2 days ago

hi steve just keep trying darling . what's the best time for you and I will make sure I'm on for that time for you .steve you make my pussy so wet I'm gagging for you lots of love sarah xxxx

3 days ago

Why are u always so difficult to get hold of on here tried lots but always busy must be very good Love Steve x

3 days ago

hi guys thank you for all your lovely messages x you all know how to get me real dirty and I love it with all of you guys. come empty all your ball sacks in me and all over me. if you guys could only see what I'm doing right now ,your juicy fat cocks will explode 😉 let's all have some real filthy dirty fun together x. lots of ❤❤ Sarah xxxx

3 days ago

Saucy Sarah.. As soon as you say my name and what i am ..thats it... frantic for you to smoke.. frantic for you to blow smoke [ on me and in me ].. and flick ash [ on me and in my mouth ].. i AM going to smoke for YOU [ and friends ] .. plus in that other place mmm.. wow again.. mr.michael x

4 days ago

Absolutely incredible. Sarah you are so filthy. Thank you so much. Lots of love darling Pxxxxxx

5 days ago

I loved fucking u up the ass the other night whilst U wore just a g string then u sat on my face and cum in my mouth Mmmmm Sarah Love Steve xx

6 days ago

Your sexy

1 week ago

Hi Sarah it's Scottish David really enjoyed our horny chat last night will speak soon and get proper filthy

1 week ago

Hey Sarah I still got that image of u sucking my cock in your red g string makes me so hard just thinking of it I don’t think I’ve ever cum as much as u made me that night all over your tits You are my dream girl and I’m so in love Tell me what you’re doing and wearing remember how horny I am Make me cum real hard again Love you Steve xxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

hi mark and james looking forward to getting deep down and dirty with you both both come drive me wild and very wet all over lots of love sarah xxxx

1 week ago

Mmm sarah would love to drink your warm golden piss and then tung fuck your tight shit then then tung fuck your tight wet pussy until you squirt all your pussy juices in my mouth then I would shove my thick cock deep inside all your holes and fill them with my thick creamy load xxx James

1 week ago

Sarah could i interest you in a couple of hours of dirty filthy depraved perverted talk xx Mark

1 week ago

hi steve come empty your balls all over me whilst I'm wearing my red g string empty every last drop over me steve . I carnt wait to get filthy with you .you know I love it when you explode all over me and in me lots off love sarah xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Sarah Just tried calling but your not online U make me so fucking horny would u mind if I had a wank imagining u in just a g string sucking my cock I want to be balls deep inside of u so much fucking u so hard Mmmmm Sarah feels so good I wanna lick your pussy so much U got by far the best tits ever fuck yeah Love Steve xxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Sarah. Absolutely incredible. Thank you so much. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

hi steve I'm wearing a black crotchless body stocking with my black and gold stilettos.come and get me soaking wet. jus want to feel you all over me and balls deep inside of me . hi guys come through to filthy sarah from leeds let's get deep down dirty together.x lots of love sarah xxxx

2 weeks ago

How long would I last on the phone to u before I explode everywhere? X

2 weeks ago

I’ve woke up horny as hell please tell me what your doing and wearing i will try calling later on Love Steve xxxxx

2 weeks ago

I genuinely cannot believe how stunning u are I keep looking at your pictures 100% u are my dream girl in every way I’m in love Love you Steve xxxx

2 weeks ago

Just how filthy are you What u wearing gorgeous Love you Steve xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Marina
(PIN: 7068)

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

India