Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 43 minutes ago about Erica
    HELLO ERICA! DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE?I SENT YOU A MESSAGE THIS MORNING.I TRIED calling you this morning,but my PROVIDER EE system is down.LOVE RICHARDXXXXX.
  • 44 minutes ago about JJ
    Richard - thank you for today- amazing as normal. But... now on love honey to find a replacement for my broken vibrator, hope delivery is quick!!! Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 47 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your charming message. So good to see you are enjoying the sunny 😎 weather and you had a great weekend. Weather was cloudy with some showers but cleared up on Saturday & Sunday. As usual sunny these last 2 days when back to work. Did stay out to 9 o’clock last night though. See you have been busy so far this week. Hope we can catch up later on this week. Lots of love bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍💋💕

Phone Sex Profiles: Saskia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Saskia on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Saskia (Pin 7047)

Photos of Saskia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Saskia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Saskia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
268 comments

Hi, I'm Saskia. I'm a 5ft 6" curvy girl with long brown hair. The face of an angel but the mind of a devil. I love to dress up in sexy lingerie and your every wish is my command. I'm a horny girl who is never happier than when I am being fucked while sucking cock. I love to act like a slut and I am totally unshockable. If you're here for some filthy fun then I am your girl. I'm here waiting and raring to go. Call me on and enter PIN 7047 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Saskia on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7047

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Saskia now!

Remember to enter PIN 7047

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Saskia

4 days ago

Saskia hope you are ok after your ordeal! The name is Villanelle in the programme killing eve hope you can remember. G👠speak again soon xx

4 days ago

Ohhh G,let’s speak soon,that last role play was a real turn on!!!!❤️

6 days ago

Hi hope to speak soon, heels please, will have to think about punishment x G

1 week ago

Big kisses Peter.💋💋

1 week ago

aww yes my fave little soldier,i love our little chats,don’t work too hard. Hope to speak soon.❤️

1 week ago

Peter.💋💋

2 weeks ago

Really enjoy speaking to you saskia, normally and like we just did, such a nice woman to speak to, have a good week at work, from our fav soldier xx

2 weeks ago

Saska love the seamed stockings. Peter x

2 weeks ago

Hi G,i will purposely not remember my new spy name,you know how i love you to punish me,i’ll be waiting for you in my stockings & heels!!!❤️

3 weeks ago

Hi Saskia now you have forced me to give you the name of the spy I expect you to remember it! Will test you next time! Take care, don’t fall off your 👠 G x

3 weeks ago

Chris,hurry up & let me bend over for you!!❤️

3 weeks ago

Hello Saskia, It’s Chris, I haven’t spoken to you for a while but I am just wanking and thinking about you. I need to look up your skirt; kiss and sniff your fanny; remove your knickers; lick you out; push my penis up your fanny; and then turn you over and bum you until I spunk up your bottom xxx

3 weeks ago

Saskia was great to talk to im sissy from Aberdeen she totally understood big xxx hun

3 weeks ago

Kev,i loved all that baby batter!!!❤️

3 weeks ago

Mmm I need to empty my baby batter inside sakias pussy. Xxx kev

1 month ago

Ohh G such a lovely surprise when you called,you come up with the best role plays,call soon!!❤️

1 month ago

Ohh G such a lovely surprise when you called,you come up with the best role plays,call soon!!❤️

1 month ago

Hi Mediterranean beauty, quick result last night, always a pleasure to speak with you, what have you got in store for me next time G

1 month ago

Yes CO i love you behaving like a dirty little slut,ive got the bananas in the fridge at the ready!! Come over in your red panties & bend over!!❤️

1 month ago

Hi saskia, this is Co, did you enjoy the slutiness of last time. I know I bottle's l very ast task you know what I mean!! Maybe you can help

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Jules
(PIN: 1630)

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Debs
(PIN: 1093)

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tania