Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
529 comments

Hi guys Tanya at your service. I’m friendly and Witty sometimes frisky, but above all else I have curves in all the right places, to send your mind in to over drive, particularly my voluptuous chest. So call me now and let’s chat. I’m waiting for your call, but don’t forget my agent number which is 6354. I’m waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Tanya now!

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9614. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

1 day ago

Want to know all the details on your date don't leave anything out Neville xx

2 days ago

You should get a waterproof phone, Tanya its amazing what you and me could get up to in the shower. We could soap each other and you wouldn't get cold.Good luck on the dating ! Dave

2 days ago

No washing you lick it clean

2 days ago

When finished I will come inside you wash your pussy then let my friend take over will I watch xxx

3 days ago

New Caller, Well as I'm chained to the bed, I'd prefer to be squirming right in your mouth 👄 Kisses Tanya

3 days ago

Then when you can take no more push my cock in your pussy fuck you hard so you tell me to stop but I keep going hars cc xxx

4 days ago

When you're chained to the bed with my cock deep in your mouth I will have two fingers in your pussy rubbing you so hard when I take my fingers out you squirt all over the bed xxx

4 days ago

Wow Guys,. It's soo hot here today I'm working from my sunny garden!! 😆 I'm wearing a short skirt n t-shirt and playing with my soft, WET pussy!! Cum get me!! Kisses Tanya

4 days ago

Hey New Caller, What a sexy delight being handcuffed, while yr hot juicy cock is in my 👄 Call me and let's do the role play!! 😆 Kisses Tanya

5 days ago

Let me handcuff your hands and feet to the bed put my cock deep in your mouth the finger and and your wet pussy until you come xxx

5 days ago

Hi Guys, God I'm freezing today!! Who's up for warming me up from tip to toe, including making my nice brown nipples all erect?! 😆 Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

You will suck your cunt juice off my cock

1 week ago

Estim

1 week ago

Hello cup cake Be on Saturday night have offer to help insurance Xxx

1 week ago

Neville, A date 4 me lunchtime today!! Get wet in yr car, thinking about me! 😆 Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Charlie, My Sexy Scotsman. You crack me up soo much I'm having constant Fanny farts! You make my pussy lips bulge n bulge! Yr my No 1 guy that comes, just by me laughing 😂 Cum back real soon. I want to know if yr mates believed you, with yr little tale about me!! 😆 Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

hi tanya i'ts charlie that laff still in my ears you give best wanks i'm going to cum again just thinking about our session just now thanks XXXXXXX

1 week ago

If you're left high and wet I would lick your pussy dry and let you come in my mouth you dirty fucker

1 week ago

Rob, I only miss out cos you always have to go (for something more important), leaving me High & WET SOB SOB!! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

BK, Cum speak to me in my lounge, let's talk "wet" business!! Kisses Tanya

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Natasha
(PIN: 1527)

Amelia
(PIN: 7080)

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Sarah
(PIN: 7107)

India