Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
449 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jodie now!

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 day ago

Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx

1 day ago

Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

1 day ago

Oh?? Who else did u 'get up for' ??? Lol hope we chat again soon Nev and glad pic no 2 is ur fav....just teasing u slightly eh?? xxxx

1 day ago

Hi David in Slough u were great can't wait till we chat again xxxx

1 day ago

Managed to get up but not for work you are a great dirty lady love picture 2 so sexy

1 day ago

Mmmm Craig another great session thankyou and a lovely surprise😘😘 hope u have a great weekend....maybe we could have a game of croquet? As u come up behind me, getting soooo close I can feel ur breath on the back of my neck as u put ur arms around me, holding my hands on the hammer as it swings back and forth between my legs, hitting the ball hard between the hoop.....mmmm xxxxx

1 day ago

Wow Neville that was certainly a lovely surprise thankyou hope u managed to get up for work this morning tho lol xxxx

2 days ago

You added new pictures? Sexy body. Big titties and big butt. Craig xxx

2 days ago

I'm OK. You? Mmmm tight skirt? Buttons bursting on your blouse? Stick that Mars bar between your big cleavage of your titties. Was at the gym again tonight. Craig xxx

2 days ago

hi jodie it's david hope you're ok yes i did enjoy our chat,you probably noticed i didn't know what to do,but thanks for the lovely chat will speak again as soon as i can take care david from slough xxx 23/5/19

2 days ago

I'm sure Friday will go well my horny fucker Peter and I'll b thinking of u tonight (Thurs) aswell as Friday night. U luv me being ur dirty little secret.....gets u rock hard lol. Have fun my darling man luv u loads xxxxx

2 days ago

Friday will be OK .go OK .anyway iel have uuu the devil women wiv me for support lol x x x whispering in my ear .x x x x .have good evening darling think bout me if u get time lol XXX .and wet em em .I'll be thinking of about u u u my dirty secret x x x iel phone u satday night 9 to 930 for sure promise luvvvv uuuuuuu xxxxx ur horny fucker Peter ..

2 days ago

Hi sexxxxxy Jodie x x x sexxxxy sexxxxy big bum bum x my dirty secret x x x glad u u u enjoyed last night sooooo mutch thank uuux x x x u woz really good think woz prob the best fuck session we've had lol x x x and got to no more about one and other x x thanks x x my cock woz rock hard wen I woke up next to u u u lol .wud of fucked u u u not got up late for work .I took it panties wiv me .so I cud be close to uuu x x x luvs u u u sexy friend lover .ur horny fuken barstard Peter..

2 days ago

Hi Craig hope ur ok? I was waiting in the cathedral for u yesterday in tight skirt and low cut blouse, buttons opened with a mars bar ready to put wherever u wanted to.... xx

2 days ago

Oh Peter my horny fucking bastard luved last night thankyou soooo much woke up thinking bout u this morning....felt ur rock hard cock in my back as u cuddled into me god that felt hood. Hope Friday goes well πŸ˜‰ hopefully speak Saturday my darling man, friend and lover πŸ’‹πŸ’— xxxx

3 days ago

Hi sexxxxy sexxxxy sexxxxy bum Jodie XXX u devil women want want want uuuu sexxxxxy sexxxxxy Jodie XXX phone u later 9 930 can't wait to fuck fuck u sexxxxxxy bummmmmm x hop u be looking forward to it x hope u got the red bra and panties ...ready em em wannnnnnnk wannnnnnnnk luvs uuuu my lover friend XXX ur horny fucken barstard Peter ..

3 days ago

Hi Peter my horny fucker hope last night went ok for u and hope me sitting on ur shoulder didn't put u off 😁😁 lol hope to chat tonight luv u my darling man xxxx

3 days ago

Mr Rodger Ramjet I'll see wot I can do but in the mean time why don't u give me a call and u can describe myself to u xx

3 days ago

Wow Nev luved this morning thankyou miss u tho hopefully won't b so long next time, maybe I'll use the feather duster!!!! lol xxxx

4 days ago

Hey Jodie can we get some more pics of you or update some of the ones you have on already. Luv to see more of your wet pussy, big tits & lovely fuckable arse. Rodger Ramjet

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page