Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Karen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Karen on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7201

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Karen (Pin 7201)

Photos of Karen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Karen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Karen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
17 comments

Hi, my names Karen. I’m a bored mature housewife with curves in all the right places. I’m blonde and bubbly who loves to have fun. Cross dressers are especially welcome to my boudoir. Come on, call Karen I dare you. My agent number is 7201. Call me on and enter PIN 7201 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Karen on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7201

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Karen now!

Remember to enter PIN 7201

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Karen

1 month ago

Please list the times the boudoir is open so I may beg entry to it

1 month ago

Just finished talking to Karen, she made me cum so fucking hard, thank you hope to speak to you soon, Neil xxx.

2 months ago

Hinkaten great chat Sunday it was great to talk them get down to making me shoot my.load mmm

2 months ago

Been dying to call you. Hope your still online in a couple of hours. I need to enter your boudoir xx

3 months ago

3 months ago

Hi Karen thanks for a gorgeous time speak soon kinky babe . Dave💋💋

4 months ago

Lovely chat with Karen. Sexy mature housewife, nothing off limits, very dirty but nice and friendly to speak too. Hope to chat again soon. Dave xx

4 months ago

Hi Karen its Chris. Absolutely blew my mind the other night. You are so so good at this and u get me so horny it's unbelievable. I've done things with you that I never thought I would and uve opened up endless possibilities.lol. I'll get addicted to our little talks. Thanks Hun. Chris xx

4 months ago

Hi babe it's Sophie

4 months ago

Hi it's Sophie

4 months ago

Pic 3. ...I'd be up that like a rat up a fucking drainpipe

5 months ago

When are you next on

5 months ago

Want to wank for you as I wear my fishnets x x x

5 months ago

Had fun with Karen going out as 2 horny bitches, she go me lots of lovely cock, love Andrea

6 months ago

hi Karen id love to be a cross dressing whore for you. would you be my mistress please..Angel x

6 months ago

Very sexy how old are you ?

6 months ago

Nice looking cunt

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page