Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Abby
    Hey Abby Your cunt doesn't half leak a huge amount when its least expected OMFG.
  • 10 hours ago about Emma
    Emma,you gorgeous sexy lady open up that beautiful beautiful mouth πŸ‘„ and let me fill you up with my seed and you can lick πŸ‘… my bell end and suck out my Japs πŸ‘ eye .am Aaron @@@@πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
  • 10 hours ago about Madison
    A Horny little slut with a gorgeous fuckable butt and even nicer tits. I'd love to be a patient of yours anytime day/night.

Phone Sex Profiles: Lisa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lisa on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1066

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lisa (Pin 1066)

Photos of Lisa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lisa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lisa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
9 comments

Hi there you naughty boys, my name is Lisa and I am a petite blonde with big blue eyes. You know I want to talk to you and you want to talk to me. It doesn't matter how we do it, I would like to hear from you. I am waiting, so give me a call and we will have lots of fun today. Call me on and enter PIN 1066 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lisa on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1066

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lisa now!

Remember to enter PIN 1066

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lisa

5 days ago

Hi lisa it's your James cant wait to call u to have some naughty fun my cock needs some action big time as I dont get any at home missing u love u loads your James πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€β€πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•

1 week ago

Wow yet another great evening No rush calm and sexy you.now how to make a man come

2 weeks ago

U look so sexy lovely body and four hour vagina love my cock in it and fill u with cum xx

2 weeks ago

Wow you look amazing with a great body your pussy looks so yummy I could lick it for hours till u cum all over my face my cock will drive u crazy I can promise you that xx what do u like to wear babe would love to make u cum πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦chat soon woody big cock xxx

2 weeks ago

Lisa you are such a lovely person to talk to Very sexy and you really turned me on Take care darling Here’s for more chats Love Wm xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Wow what a sexy lady thank you your old 63 year friend know how your a gent

2 weeks ago

My first visit trh8s beautiful lady and this will.not be my.last made me come.so.much wish it was real neville

3 weeks ago

milf

3 weeks ago

Yummy fanny

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page