Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Jodie
    Glad u like new pics Craig getting u even harder eh?? My horny young stud xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Naomi
    Get on all 4s now BITCH and make sure your fucking arse is gaping wide open and stuck up in the air
  • 1 day ago about Jodie
    Hi my darling horny fucker Peter thinking if u I'll b sat on ur shoulder later as well u no nibbling ur ear and sticking my tongue in it lol speak tomorrow baby xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lisa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lisa on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 1066

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lisa (Pin 1066)

Photos of Lisa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lisa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lisa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
18 comments

Hi there you naughty boys, my name is Lisa and I am a petite blonde with big blue eyes. You know I want to talk to you and you want to talk to me. It doesn't matter how we do it, I would like to hear from you. I am waiting, so give me a call and we will have lots of fun today. Call me on and enter PIN 1066 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lisa on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 1066

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lisa now!

Remember to enter PIN 1066

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lisa

2 weeks ago

Fab chat u, great climax. Speak soon? X Chris X

1 month ago

Hi Lisa, Have to tell you that helping you with your broken down car last week was one of the horniest chats ever. If you break down again and you need help ,let me know. One gorgeous lady,XXX

1 month ago

Hey gorgeous thanks for a great session as always your soooo sexy leather Dave

1 month ago

Hi Lisa, thanks for the chat, much enjoyed you made my afternoon, speak soon robxx

1 month ago

Hi Lisa wow that was a wonderful time with you, you are one sexy girl.I would love to have you in my bed and feel your beautiful naked body against me, I would have a hard on all night. I want to feel my cock sliding into your lovely wet juicy pussy and fucking you all night. Lots of love from Roy xxxxxxx😊

1 month ago

hello Lisa.. been looking at your set of photos for a few days now and think you look rather sexy..[ luv the boots and matching outfit and accessories - and hair and eyes and lips ].. i need to hear your voice while i look at them and wank.. wonder which one you would have me spurt all over..here's hoping .. Mr. Michael x

1 month ago

Hi Lisa thanks for amazing chat your soooo sexy it was better than I ever thought it would be loved you in you leather and heels speak soon your leather friend Dave πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€

2 months ago

Hi babe glad you enjoyed the chat we had the other morning my cock drives you crazy it gets you so horny and wet I know u want my cock sooo sooo bad you want to feel it in all of your holes mmmm you dont look 55 at all baby my cock needs your pussy could you take my big thick cock hope you have been playing and thinking of me lots πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’œπŸ’›

2 months ago

Lisa does not need anyone else after she spoke to me she as had the best and the only one that can make her cum so hard and quick

2 months ago

Hi lisa it's your James cant wait to call u to have some naughty fun my cock needs some action big time as I dont get any at home missing u love u loads your James πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€β€πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•

2 months ago

Wow yet another great evening No rush calm and sexy you.now how to make a man come

2 months ago

U look so sexy lovely body and four hour vagina love my cock in it and fill u with cum xx

2 months ago

Wow you look amazing with a great body your pussy looks so yummy I could lick it for hours till u cum all over my face my cock will drive u crazy I can promise you that xx what do u like to wear babe would love to make u cum πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦chat soon woody big cock xxx

2 months ago

Lisa you are such a lovely person to talk to Very sexy and you really turned me on Take care darling Here’s for more chats Love Wm xxxxxx

2 months ago

Wow what a sexy lady thank you your old 63 year friend know how your a gent

2 months ago

My first visit trh8s beautiful lady and this will.not be my.last made me come.so.much wish it was real neville

2 months ago

milf

2 months ago

Yummy fanny

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page