Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Lizzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lizzie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lizzie (Pin 7200)

Photos of Lizzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lizzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lizzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
43 comments

Hi I’m Lizzie, I’m 46 years old. I’m 5ft6” with blue eyes and long dark hair. I'm curvy with big tits and a firm ass. I really enjoy role play and fantasy, nothing seems to shock me. I love all types of naughty dirty fun, both indoors and outdoors. You can’t beat the fresh air and the thought of someone watching. Yes that’s me Lizzie, I’m really looking forward to talking to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7200 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lizzie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7200

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lizzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lizzie

1 week ago

You've got yourself a dirty deal there David xx Can't wait to chat with you again, Much Love, Lizzie 💕09.08.18

2 weeks ago

hi lizzie it's david i do want that dildo but inside that lovely pussy of your's until you come then fuck you with the real thing david xxx 6/8/18 take care

2 weeks ago

hi lizzie it's david hope your ok would love to see you fuck youself with that dildo of yours maybe if i'm a good sex slave david xxx 2/8/18

2 weeks ago

Hi David, looks like you have got another fan who wants your arse lol I didn't write that But my dildo is yours if you want it 😘 I have only seen your message today , 2.8.18, hopefully we can catch up again soon xx Much Love, Lizzie 💕

3 weeks ago

Hi David next chat im going to fuck up the arse with my dildo 👄 💋 😆 xx

3 weeks ago

hi lizzie it's david don't think you on tonight so no sex slave for you shame i really need that wet pussy wrapped around my cock so you can give me a good fucking look after yourself david xxx 26/7/18

3 weeks ago

Richie I am so pleased you liked our dirty fun! And even more pleased we have more fantasies to enjoy 😍xx I too have thought about you, very sexy thoughts I might add xx Can't wait till we next chat 💋Much Love, Lizzie 💕

3 weeks ago

And thank you Steve, I enjoyed chatting with you! As you know I so enjoy the stickiness 😘xx Looking forward to when we nexr chat xx Much Love, Lizzie 💕xx

1 month ago

Lizzie, what a great oral fantasy you gave me last night. Still thinking of it and you today. Good news is that I have many other fantasies to talk through with you, hopefully with the same result... Take care darling, look forward to talking soon Richie xx

1 month ago

Hi Lizzie, thanks very much for the chat today, it was magnifique! I lost count of the number of ticked boxes! (probably because blood had drained from brain to cock! Lol) Looking forward to the next stickiness :-) Steve x

1 month ago

Hi Tom, thank you ! xx It was a great chat- you sound ever so sexy Tom 😙 hope we get to chat again soon xx Much Love, Lizzie 💕

1 month ago

Hi David, you've definitely got me thinking about our next chat! We will both enjoy it for sure!xx Until then, mwah 💋Much Love, Lizzie 💕

1 month ago

Hi Lizzie, great chat, you're such a nice person and very horny. Look forward to chatting again. Tom

1 month ago

hi lizzie it's david thanks for your reply your sex slave your sounding like a female christian grey sounds like fun will take you up on that next time.you sound like you might enjoy it and believe it or not it's important to me that you have a good time as well take care david xxx 16/7/18

1 month ago

Well I've had a few days away, getting all hot and horny in the sun. I'll be back online the week beginning 16th July, and as you sexy people know, I am on more so over the weekend. Hopefully catch you then for some good dirty fun 💋💋

1 month ago

Hi David, no maybe about it, you will be my sex slave, and dont worry your cock will definitely have more than a good time after!xx Much Love, Lizzie 💕xx

1 month ago

Lizzie when will you be on next xxxx

1 month ago

hi lizzie its david hope your ok maybe next time we talk we can do some role play maybe i can be your sex slave if you like as long as you give my cock a great time afterwards take care love david xxx 10/7/18

1 month ago

Mmmm yum yum David, that definitely sounds like some good dirty fun, until we chat again, mwah xx Much Love, Lizzie 💕

1 month ago

hi lizzie it's david sorry havent talked in a while loved our last chat hope we can get together soon so i can feel those lovely lips around my cock as i explode in you mouth then maybe i can bend you over and fuck that lovely pussy take care david xxx 9/7/18

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page