Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Lilly
    Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.
  • 17 hours ago about Donna
    Hey Mrs I need some home tutoring can you and your asst please come and help me out xxx Stephen
  • 17 hours ago about Izzy
    You on tonight? R xxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lizzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lizzie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lizzie (Pin 7200)

Photos of Lizzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lizzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lizzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
87 comments

Hi I’m Lizzie, I’m 46 years old. I’m 5ft6” with blue eyes and long dark hair. I'm curvy with big tits and a firm ass. I really enjoy role play and fantasy, nothing seems to shock me. I love all types of naughty dirty fun, both indoors and outdoors. You can’t beat the fresh air and the thought of someone watching. Yes that’s me Lizzie, I’m really looking forward to talking to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7200 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lizzie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7200

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lizzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lizzie

1 day ago

Hi Lizzie, thank you. It was good to catch you yesterday, was amazing to hear your voice again. Can't to wake up with you again tomorrow. Much love wolves David 😍😍💋💋💘💘xxx

3 days ago

Yay Wolves David so glad youre back safe 💋Let me know when you are able to chat. So looking forward to catching up !! Much Love, Lizzie 💕

5 days ago

Hi Lizzie, hope your well, have missed you more than you will ever know. Back off holiday, hope we can catch up soon. Much love Lizzie, wolves David 💋💋💋💘💘💘xxx

1 week ago

Wolves David no worries xx Enjoy your holiday, stay safe and we can catch up when you're back xx Much Love, Lizzie 💕

1 week ago

Harry.. where can I start., wow wow and WOW. It was fabulous to chat with you. Hope to do so again soon! Much Love, Lizzie 💕

1 week ago

Hi Lizzie, I have really enjoyed our morning calls this week. Thank you. So so sorry I missed this morning, for what ever reason my alarm didn't go off, missed you and was also late for work, can't apologise enough for missing you. Catch you when I get back off holiday. Take care, much love wolves David 😍😍😍💋💋💋💘💘💘xxx

2 weeks ago

hi lizzie it's david hope you ok and not working too hard haven't forgotten you shame your not on tonight at least don't think you are i could really use a good fucking will speak soon love david xxx 9/9/18

2 weeks ago

ABSOLUTELY wonderful role play skills I was hard through two full sesions 1 hour 30 minutes and what a great imagination and sense of adventure Thanx lizzy Harry from merseyside

2 weeks ago

Hi Mark, definitely up for that 💋Give me a call sometime, Much Love, Lizzie 💕

2 weeks ago

Great tits Lizzie fancy a shag sometime love Mark xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Lizzie, hope everything is ok with you, as we missed each other this evening. Hopefully catch you in the morning. Much love wolves Dave.😍💋💘xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Wolves David, cant make tonight , Im ok, cat isn't , hopefully catch you early friday 😚Much Love, Lizzie 💕💕

3 weeks ago

Hi Lizzie, no problem darling, so long as you are ok, that's the important thing. Catch you in the morning. Much love wolves David💋💘xxx

3 weeks ago

Wolves David, everything so happens for a reason......we got to chat Sunday as someone somewhere knew I'd forget to change my alarm! So sorry, hope to speak to you Tuesday xx Much Love, Lizzie 💕

3 weeks ago

Hi Lizzie, hope your ok, as I haven't seen you on this morning. Much love wolves David 😥😥😥💋💋💋💘💘💘xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Lizzie, what a wonderful day, I really enjoyed our bonus chat today, I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon than chatting to you. You really are a truly amazing women. Catch you tomorrow. Much love wolves David 😍😍😍💋💋💋💘💘💘 xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Lizzie, that's good to know, and you are diffinately well worth waking up for. I will, you too darling. Catch you monday. Much love wolves David 💋💋💋💘💘💘xxx

4 weeks ago

Wolves David, so nice for me to have something to look forward to 😚Theres only you and perhaps an earthquake that gets me awake at 6am lolxx Speak to you next week, stay safe. Much Love, Lizzie 💕

4 weeks ago

David, i can solve your problem, lets do both 💋Hopefully chat soon, Much Love Lizzie 💕

4 weeks ago

Hi Lizzie, you are absolutely wonderful to me, I can't believe we are going another absolutely gorgeous week together. I can't wait darling. You take care, and keep warm, and I will catch up on the 1st. Spot on much love wolves David 💋💋💋 💘💘 💘 xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page