Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Becky Hope all well with you , long to have a chat and find out how you are and feel close. You are always in my thoughts speak soon love Jon xxxxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    To my imposter it’s actually 2 pumps and a squirt!! Lmao 💦
  • 13 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello Suzie my beautiful cum slut, I have some bad news, I now live in France & cannot get a call through to you. This is very sad as I'm so going to miss your sluttyvoice & even sluttier mouth wrapped around my hard cock, sucking all my hot spunk down your throat. Will keep messaging you if that is ok, & will try & catch you when I'm next in Britain. All my cock, cum & love. Pete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lizzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lizzie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lizzie (Pin 7200)

Photos of Lizzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lizzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lizzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
14 comments

Hi I’m Lizzie, I’m 46 years old. I’m 5ft6” with blue eyes and long dark hair. I'm curvy with big tits and a firm ass. I really enjoy role play and fantasy, nothing seems to shock me. I love all types of naughty dirty fun, both indoors and outdoors. You can’t beat the fresh air and the thought of someone watching. Yes that’s me Lizzie, I’m really looking forward to talking to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7200 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lizzie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7200

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lizzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lizzie

16 hours ago

yes Lizzie i really love pic 3 .im naked on my sofa now wanking to the thought of pulling your knickers to one side you sitting down on my cock like in your pic as i fuck you good up your shitter xxpeter

1 week ago

And thank you James ! I had fun too xx Much love, Lizxie 💕

1 week ago

Thanh u jamesxx

2 weeks ago

That sounds like good sexy fun Peter, lets chat and find out! Much love, Lizzie 💕

2 weeks ago

Lizzie would love a fantasy tit wank from your big juicy tits, but where would you let me spunk? your face would be nice xxpeter

3 weeks ago

Chris, it was wonderfully naughty sharing that fantasy with you, can't wait till next time!! Much Love, Lizzie 💕xx

3 weeks ago

It definitely was and you now know my weakness for a sexy Scottish voice!! Much Love, Lizzie 💕xx

3 weeks ago

Lizzie, We spoke and masturbated this morning. Thank you so much for the way we shared a beautiful 20 something young woman and both enjoyed her breasts, fanny and bottom. Can’t wait to do it again with you. Chris

3 weeks ago

Lizzie, that was fantastic! Thank you, sexy Scottish voice, so you tell me!

4 weeks ago

You're welcome 💋xx I'm looking forward to when we chat again my sexy friends!! Much Love, Lizzie 💕 xx

1 month ago

Lizzie I have been awakened. Thank you. Scots David.!!!!!!×××

1 month ago

No lizzie your so so sexy would love to help u with ur research for real Jamie xxxy

1 month ago

Hi Lizzie. Thanks for talking to me about my tights fetish. So sexy

1 month ago

Thanks for the chat S xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page