Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about JJ
    Sa - as always our chats are amazing, the way we can discuss anything absolutely anything! You always make me laugh. I hope things continue to improve for you and I wish that I could do more to help. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX
  • 17 hours ago about Jules
    Hi Jules Hope you’re feeling better now Looking forward to you jumping on my cock sometime soon, been busy call you next week rob xx
  • 18 hours ago about Kia
    Hey guys give us all a chance to chat to Kia please

Phone Sex Profiles: Lizzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lizzie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lizzie (Pin 7200)

Photos of Lizzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lizzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lizzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
231 comments

Hi I’m Lizzie, I’m 46 years old. I’m 5ft6” with blue eyes and long dark hair. I'm curvy with big tits and a firm ass. I really enjoy role play and fantasy, nothing seems to shock me. I love all types of naughty dirty fun, both indoors and outdoors. You can’t beat the fresh air and the thought of someone watching. Yes that’s me Lizzie, I’m really looking forward to talking to you. Call me on and enter PIN 7200 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lizzie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7200

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lizzie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7200

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lizzie

18 hours ago

Lizzie, thank you xx - clock moving so slowly xx - but Sunday will be special xx - enjoy yourself until then Lizzie, then we will enjoy our time together xx - love you 💋💋💋 - Jamie 💞💞💞xxx - so missing you xxx

19 hours ago

Jamie I can’t wait till Sunday ❤️xx And thank you I’m looking forward to the party tomorrow night... Stay safe for me 😘😘Much Love, Lizzie 💕💕💕

20 hours ago

Lizzie, enjoy this afternoon and party tomorrow, have a great time xx - look forward to hearing all about it xx - I will wait to Sunday for you, lol xx 😃😄😉 - love you Lizzie, stay safe, be good, sing if you want to, and be mine, cuddles and 💋 💋 💋 Jamie 💕 💕 💕 xxx - can't wait, lol xxx

1 day ago

Lizzie, you have js given me shivers after chat with you, lol xx - thank you for 💙 xx😃😉 - hope you will accept ❤❤❤ in return, lol xx - so so love hearing that laugh of yours, and know your smiling xx - safe safe, be good, be you, and be mine xx love you Lizzie 💋 💋 💋 Jamie 💕 💕 💕 xxx

2 days ago

What a night Jamie 💋💋xx I remembered the question 😃And a few others 😜💙And I get you again tomorrow ~ can't beat a quickie 😘😘 Much Love, Lizzie 💕💕💕

2 days ago

Lizzie, another wonderful night, oh and I loved your questions, lol 😉xx - love you Lizzie, until you know when, take care, be good, be mine, 💋💋💋cuddles 💕💕💕xxx

3 days ago

Lizzie, hope you are well xx - Yeh you got me thinking about question, lol 💋💋 hope it's a when and not if, lol ❤❤ - but you got me thinking about you 24/ 7 - be good, stay safe, be mine, love you, cuddles and 💋 💋 💋 Jamie 💕 💕 💕 xxx

4 days ago

Lizzie, 24 hours , since chat with you, and I js love how you make me feel xx - and I'm certain you know too xx 😃😄😉 - hope all fine with you, stay safe, be good, be mine, cuddles and 💋 💋 💋, love you Jamie xxx 💞 💞 💞

4 days ago

Lol @ what I was wearing😂x As expected it never made it through the night xx Love talking, smiling and laughing with you Jamie ❤️❤️ I have thought of a question to ask you Wednesday. Hope that’s got you thinking 😘 I’ve just got to remember what it is!! xx Stay safe for me 💋💋Much Love , Lizzie 💕💕💕

5 days ago

Lizzie, after tonight, I love you more than ever xx - even after telling me what you were wearing 😉lol our times together cannot be beaten for smiling and laughter, and love 💘💘💘 - stay safe be good and be mine, love you Lizzie, cuddles and kisses 💋💋💋xxx

1 week ago

Jamie, it was a very enjoyable quickie! And as always, I totally loved every single minute of it ❤️❤️ Hope your hours travelling go quickly and safely xx Speak Sunday 💋💋As ever, much love Lizzie 💕💕

1 week ago

Lizzie, love making you smile and love hearing your laughter xx - and love you xx 😃😄😉xx - you are in my mind all the time - thank you for the quickie today, lol xx - 😉- what a girl, my girl - until Sunday, stay safe, be good, and be mine - cuddles and 💋💋💋Jamie xxx 💞 💞 💞 - my heads spinning xxx

1 week ago

I’m looking forward to my extra treat tomorrow Jamie 😘xx Thinking of you ❤️ xx Hope wasn’t too painful today xx Love, love, love Lizzie 💕💕xx

1 week ago

Lizzie, so so missing you xx - hope your day going well, love you xx - until tomorrow, cuddles and 💋 💋 💋 Jamie 💕 💕 💕 xxx

1 week ago

Roy I will be online Friday evening and during the day Saturday and Sunday. I’m intrigued by your plan!! Looking forward to chatting with you xx Much Love, Lizzie 💕

1 week ago

Lizzie when are you on next I have a plan what we can do. And anything you want I Will do. Really do want you to do it to me love Roy xx

1 week ago

So so loved our chat tonight Jamie 💋💋Didn't think it was possible but it gets better every time ! 💖💖 Much Love, Lizzie 💕💕💕

1 week ago

Lizzie, awesome chat tonight, js feel so close to you xx - and so far away, lol xx - but when we chat you are with me, js love you being you xx - till you know when, stay safe for me, be good and keep smiling xx - love you, cuddles and 💋 💋 💋 Jamie 💕 💕 💕 xxx

1 week ago

Would you now Roy? Call me and let's see how much! Much Love, Lizzie 💕

1 week ago

Lizzie, not long now, so missing you xx - hope your well and your day goin well too xx - love you, cuddles and 💋 💋 💋 Jamie 💕 💕 💕 xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Karen
(PIN: 7201)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page