Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lorri

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lorri on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7204

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lorri (Pin 7204)

Photos of Lorri

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lorri

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lorri isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
19 comments

Hello my name is Lorri and I am 63 year old lady. Attractive, healthy and fit. Iv got long dark curly hair, hazel eyes, olive skinned. One of life pleasure speakers, so how about you give me a call and we can have some pleasure together, so I look forward to speaking with you. Call me on and enter PIN 7204 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lorri on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7204

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lorri now!

Remember to enter PIN 7204

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lorri

1 week ago

Great ride and cock sucker

2 months ago

hi lorri t's david thank you again for a wonderful time will speak again soon off to take a cold shower take care david xxx 13/7/18

2 months ago

worth every penny!

5 months ago

hi lorri it's david sorry we haven't spoken in a while but will speak again as soon as possible take care david 21/4/18

5 months ago

shy at 1st but very good when she gets going

6 months ago

hi lorri its david sorry havent spoken in a while will speak as soon as i can david xxx 2/3/18

7 months ago

Hi baby, stay online till after 11pm please honey. I think your so sexy. Im only 32 but find you fit. Craig xxxx

7 months ago

You are absolutely fantastic looking with a great body, everything a man need.

7 months ago

Loving profile and pics. If I pluck up courage to call Friday will you indulge my fantasy and wee on me?

7 months ago

when are you next on line sexy as i want to lick your sexy pussy again

8 months ago

hi lorri its david hope you had a good xmas and will speak again as soon as i can take care david xxx 17/1/18

8 months ago

thank you my dear for last night I cant wait to chat again xxx

8 months ago

a very sexy lady who is great to chat to

8 months ago

hi lorri it's david just finished speaking to you lovely lady as always,hope you enjoyed our chat as much as i did will speak again as soon as i can take care love david 29/12/2017

9 months ago

hi lorri it's david hope your ok if can't speak before christmas have a good one and will talk after take care david 6/12/17 xxx

9 months ago

hi lorri it's david just finished speaking to what a lovely lady thank you for a lovely and stimulating chat will speak to you again as soon as i can best phone sex i've had wow.dont know if you read you comments but will leave one from time to time.david 25 nov 2017 xxx

10 months ago

WOULD MIND MY COCK IN THAT PUSSEY OF YOURS X

10 months ago

when's she on ?

10 months ago

OMFG I wish ALL females aged 60+ looked like this female

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page