Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Ella
    Love the leather suit M 💋
  • 6 hours ago about Ella
    Gr8!!!!!!!
  • 7 hours ago about Nicky
    Nicky Devine sexy hot dirty filthy slut simply just can't get enuf of your wet twat and gorgeous juicy titties

Phone Sex Profiles: Lulu

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lulu on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lulu (Pin 7000)

Photos of Lulu

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lulu

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lulu isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
287 comments

Hi I’m Lulu, a young 36 I am 5ft 3 with long dark curly hair and brown eyes. and when I can I play badminton and take long bubble baths to relax. Why not give me a call there’s so much there’s so much more to talk about and a good listener too. Tell me how I can make your day a special one. Call me on and enter PIN 7000 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lulu on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7000

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lulu now!

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lulu

1 day ago

Sorry I'm not logged on fellas xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi M, yes I remember... I'll be logged on on Monday, hope you're free.. X

2 weeks ago

how about doing a count down cum do you remember.

1 month ago

Aww... SSS... Yes it's a great new year for me, and a shame that someone came to your door... Maybe next time... Mwaa xxxoo

1 month ago

Happy new year it will be exciting for you . Can I still be you SSS for ever ? xxxxxxooooo

1 month ago

Hello Lulu ,I really enjoyed our chats. I will call you again xxxx

1 month ago

Happy new year my SSS lets hope it is a good one for us both xxxxooooo

1 month ago

Hi my SSS, yes I did have a great Christmas...my stockings got filled up with spunk! Hahaha, I hope we can have some fun too soon xxxooo

1 month ago

Long to know how your Christmas has been? It is nearly Friday again and you must be so tired rI guess a little sore with I hope a big smile on your face!!!!!! As always long to talk and more you ever loving SSS xxxxxxooooo

1 month ago

Aww that's really sweet my SSS, I hope you have a happy Christmas too and a prosperous New year, hot and horny like we both are xxxooo

1 month ago

In case we don't speak my SSS just want to wish you a very Happy Christmas and I hope he makes it very special I know you will. Take care and speak soon xxo

2 months ago

Me little cocklet got stiff at the though you liked teasing me my pathetic ball have pumped juice into my knickers just thinking about you L Timmy Xxxx can wait to talk again

2 months ago

Aww sweet SSS, what a lovely message, yes time flies, and I hope we can speak soon, but if we don't get the chance to I hope you have a lovely Xmas too and a happy new year. I'm sure mine will be hot and indulgent... Hehehe take care luvvy xxxoooo

2 months ago

Hi my SSS the week is flying by and we haven't been able to speak so sorry I do want to badly. Nearly Friday when all hell breaks loose in your life !!!!! If we don't speak I hope you have a lovely Christmas and he gives you exactly what you want as often as you need it . Thank you for your friendship and can't wait till the next time with you . With love your SSS

2 months ago

Aww thanks Timmy, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did too... Hope to speak soon xxx

2 months ago

The was lovely lulu to hear you giggle at may cocklett that last time was too much I couldn’t stop myself I can’t wait to talk to you again and you tease me to squirt again Love Timmy XXX

2 months ago

Good morning my SSS, yes I had a great weekend, and the more filling I get, the more I want... I'm hoping we can have a hot session soon... So much raging heat in this pussy... Ooo... Xxxooo

2 months ago

Morning my SSS hope all well and you had a good weekend. How are you still feeling like it more and more ? Long to help you satisfy you desires . Your ever loving SSS xxxxxo

2 months ago

OK lulu next time watersports. ..D

2 months ago

Hi D, I had a great time today, had to log off as I was in a juicy mess! I'm mostly logged on Monday and Tuesdays, occasionally at other times. I hope we can speak soon, take care, xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page