Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 15 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Lulu

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lulu on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lulu (Pin 7000)

Photos of Lulu

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lulu

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lulu isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
237 comments

Hi I’m Lulu, a young 36 I am 5ft 3 with long dark curly hair and brown eyes. and when I can I play badminton and take long bubble baths to relax. Why not give me a call there’s so much there’s so much more to talk about and a good listener too. Tell me how I can make your day a special one. Call me on and enter PIN 7000 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lulu on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7000

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lulu now!

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lulu

15 hours ago

did you enjoy the recent orgasm count down, mark

21 hours ago

Hi Mr lambourghini man, yes I'm fine and very happy thank you. I hope you are too, take care and speak soon x

1 day ago

Hi Lulu hope all is well, i will be in touch very shortly just hold on lol speak very soon and be happy form your Mr lambourghini man.........x

1 day ago

Yes that will be fine

1 day ago

Yes M 1.30 it is

1 day ago

I. 30 today lu lu can you do another count down, lets make it 100.

1 day ago

are you up for another count down cum say 1.30 today

1 day ago

I did yes M, it was very exciting x

1 day ago

I think you had trouble with that count to 50 lu lu, I will make the count 100 next time, are you up for it.

1 day ago

did you like the latest cum count down lu lu

1 day ago

Hi there hope all well long to know how your weekend was and how many records broken . Haven't spoken for ages or made love for even longer but that doesn't mean I don't still love you and think about you always.speak soon love and hugs your SSS xxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Morning my SSS, yes I did have a great time on Friday into Saturday nudge nudge wink wink. I hope you had a good holiday sweetie and we can have some fun soon xxxooo

5 days ago

Hi my very own SSS hope you are ok and as always looking forward to Friday hope it is good long to enjoy you myself !! Your SSS xxx and hugs

1 week ago

Hi Mr lambourghini man, long time since we last spoke isn't it? I look forward to hearing from you soon x

1 week ago

Hi count down man, yes I did enjoy it very much, and look forward to another challenge x

1 week ago

Hi my SSS I think the messages are coming through, I hope you have a good holiday and we can have a session very soon. This heat is making me very hot and horny love and hugs xxxoooo

1 week ago

Hello lu lu would you like to have a count down cum with me

1 week ago

Hi my SSS hope all well and you had a nice weekend bet it was hot and the weather too !!! What were the highlights of the weekend long to know and long to make you smile in the long days before next Friday. Miss you and want you badly xxxxxx

1 week ago

Heyy Lulu hope your all good since our last scenario if you remember lol I hope the cows returned back to their owners swiftly, anyway will keep you posted when we can continue and speak soon from Mr lambourghini man x

1 month ago

hello lulu do you want a count down cum

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page