Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Cara
    Hi Cara, looks like it might be once a week only the way we are going😂😂 but whatever, if we don’t chat, hope your well and have a nice weekend, Nathan x
  • 8 hours ago about Becky
    Made my beansprout explode. Love Adam xxx
  • 8 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Call you letter from you know who xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lulu

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lulu on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lulu (Pin 7000)

Photos of Lulu

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lulu

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lulu isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
263 comments

Hi I’m Lulu, a young 36 I am 5ft 3 with long dark curly hair and brown eyes. and when I can I play badminton and take long bubble baths to relax. Why not give me a call there’s so much there’s so much more to talk about and a good listener too. Tell me how I can make your day a special one. Call me on and enter PIN 7000 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lulu on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7000

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lulu now!

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lulu

1 week ago

Oh thank you my SSS, yes I enjoyed it very much... I'm glad you got so carried away that you dropped the phone.... I nearly missed my towel!! I hope we can have a session soon. Mwaa xxxoo

1 week ago

Hi my SSS what a chat just sorry I dropped the phone at the wrong moment and cut us off. It was amazing thank you you very own SSS xxxxxoooo

2 weeks ago

Aww thanks, sorry I wasn't logged on Monday and Tuesday... Xxxooo

2 weeks ago

Hey LuLu hope you had a great time on Sat lol hopefully will catch up soon , all the best from Mr Lambo…..x

3 weeks ago

Aww my SSS, no I'm not too tired, and I'd love to repeat that experience too... Hehe I hope we get the opportunity soon sweetie xxxooo

3 weeks ago

Morning lu lu my SSS hope all well and you are not too tired after the weekend. Long to talk love and make you do what you did last time!!! Xxxxx

1 month ago

come on line lu lu , count down cum time.

1 month ago

It has been a while, I say yes please to that! 😂

1 month ago

Its been a while, ready for a count down cum, what do you say.

1 month ago

Aww my SSS yes I have been enjoying myself but have missed you and our sexy sessions. Hopefully we can catch up soon... Xxxooo 😚

1 month ago

Morning Lulu Wonder how you are but I can guess what you have been up to. Hope it came up to all expectations!! Have missed you terribly and hope we can make up for that soon in a big big way you SSS xxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hot as fuck cant get enough of her a great ride

2 months ago

So lovely to talk to you tonight my SSS, have a good holiday xxxooo

2 months ago

hi lu lu come on line for a count down cum.

2 months ago

Thanks Andrew, sorry I only just got your message xx

2 months ago

Lulu - For a Saturday morning that was fantastic - a lovely way to start a (Wank) olu day Andrewxxx

2 months ago

Missed you last week my SSS hope all well , I was worried about you and wondered if you had overdone it or something. Will speak soon so I can hear all about it. Take care and be careful your SSS xxxxx

2 months ago

Hi my SSS, yes I have had a good and busy time too, have missed our sessions but will be back tomorrow (Monday), hope we can speak soon, xxxooo

3 months ago

Morning my SSS hope all well wonder how you are after your weekend nothing strained I hope but records broken I guess ! Long to talk with love your SSS xxxxx

3 months ago

Good morning Mr, I can do a count down cum at either 9.30 or 1.30... No problem 😏

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page