Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Becky Hope all well with you , long to have a chat and find out how you are and feel close. You are always in my thoughts speak soon love Jon xxxxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    To my imposter it’s actually 2 pumps and a squirt!! Lmao 💦
  • 13 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello Suzie my beautiful cum slut, I have some bad news, I now live in France & cannot get a call through to you. This is very sad as I'm so going to miss your sluttyvoice & even sluttier mouth wrapped around my hard cock, sucking all my hot spunk down your throat. Will keep messaging you if that is ok, & will try & catch you when I'm next in Britain. All my cock, cum & love. Pete xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lulu

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lulu on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lulu (Pin 7000)

Photos of Lulu

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lulu

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lulu isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
215 comments

Hi I’m Lulu, a young 36 I am 5ft 3 with long dark curly hair and brown eyes. and when I can I play badminton and take long bubble baths to relax. Why not give me a call there’s so much there’s so much more to talk about and a good listener too. Tell me how I can make your day a special one. Call me on and enter PIN 7000 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lulu on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7000

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Lulu now!

Remember to enter PIN 7000

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lulu

18 hours ago

It was great my SSS, but you'll have to give me a call to find out about the record... Hehehe... Take care sweetie, have a good play for me xxxooo

20 hours ago

Lovely to have your message my SSS bet you enjoyed the meal and the grope did he make you smile with pleasure!!!! What was the record my love ?? Xxxxxxxx

1 day ago

Good morning my SSS, yes I did have a steamy time, we went to the beach, and a meal where I got groped under the table again! Broke records this time... I hope we can have a session before you go away luvvy.. Mwaa hugs and kisses xxxooo

1 day ago

Morning my DSSS wonder how the weekend was hot and steamy I bet spent in too just to make me envious I bet!!! Another lovely day bet it changes next week when I am away!!! Hope we can talk soon love long to my SSS xxxxoooo

1 week ago

It was a lovely weekend and I got a very juicy **** I'm glad we got the chance for a quick one just now... I hope we can have another one soon, my SSS... Think of me when you're eating hors d' oeuvre tonight... Imagining your tongue dipping in. You won't be able to unthink that, hopefully, and I won't either... Hehehe xxxooo

1 week ago

Hope it was a nice weekend my SSS guess he spent most of the time inside in spite of the lovely weather but I hope as usual you enjoyed I !! Long for a catch-up miss you xxxxxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Aww... You're so sweet my dear SSS. Yes it was the same "ole thing... Shag shag shag... Licky licky licky.... I cooked at home this time... Hehehe, it was very hot, by 'it', I think you know what I mean. I hope we can have a session soon xxxooo

2 weeks ago

Morning my lovely SSS hope all well with you and I fear it must have been the same boring weekend with the same old things to do iii Bet you couldn't go back to the same restaurant again or gid you misbehave somewhere else!! Long to talk you are the best and I love you my SSS xxxxooooxxxx

2 weeks ago

Aww thank you my SSS, I hope to hear from you next week, so we can have another hot and passionate firework display xxxooo

3 weeks ago

Hi my SSS that was so special thank you so much it was good for me too just sorry about the bed !!!!!!Longing for next time already xxxxxoooooxxxxx

3 weeks ago

What a lovely session today, two amazing squirty orgasms.. Take it steady luvvy...Your SSS Xxxooo

4 weeks ago

I've missed you too my SSS, yes I did have the same boring weekend being filled with the usual sweet nectar... Nearly got caught being touched up under the table in a restaurant... 😂 Hope we can talk soon sweetie xxxooo

4 weeks ago

Morning my SSS hope you are well and had a nice weekend boring I guess as all your weekends are the same !!!!!!!! Hope you are not too tired and I long to chat and hear your news and all about you days and nights xxxxxx have missed you ooooo

1 month ago

Thank you my SSS, yes I enjoyed it too, you always make me cum like a rocket. Have a good rest of the week too sweetie xxxooo

1 month ago

Hi my SSS just to thank you for yesterday it was like you amazing can't wait till next time. Have a good week xxxxxxxxooxxxx

1 month ago

Hi lambourghini man, I'm on this morning until 10 ish, then this afternoon from about 3-6 x

1 month ago

Heyy Lulu hope your all good, I’m back from the deck and all yours lol keep me posted when you are on, take it easy and speak soon From Mr lambourghini man….x

1 month ago

Morning my SSS hope you had a lovely weekend and hope he didn't make you work too hard except doing what you wanted too !!! Speak soon my lovely can't wait and need you badly your only SSS xxxxooooxxxx

1 month ago

Good morning my SSS, I hope you are well, yes it was a lovely session, hope we can have another one very soon, spring is in the air... 😂 Xxxooo

1 month ago

Hi my gorgeous SSS it was lovely when we spoke sorry it was so short but I really needed you as I do now !! Have a lovely day and I hope you can keep dry !! Xxxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page