Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Marie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Marie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7007

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Marie (Pin 7007)

Photos of Marie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Marie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Marie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
53 comments

Hi guys its Marie here I’m 52 and I have long dark brown hair with hazel eyes. I love to flirt and get sexy. I’m into voyeurism and enjoy all positions; my favourite being doggy and sitting on top, pushing my tits into your face. Any callers are welcome whenever you see me online, what you waiting for? Call me now. Call me on and enter PIN 7007 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Marie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7007

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Marie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7007

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Marie

1 month ago

Morning Marie have been waiting all week for you to be on line unfortunately you were all ready on a call this morning but when your call ended it was to late for me to call you so disappointed Allan xxx

1 month ago

THANK YOU MARIE WILL LOOK FORWARD TO CATCHING UP WITH YOU ALLAN

1 month ago

Will try early mornings this week Alan for you xxxx

3 months ago

Good morning Marie you have not been on in the morning for ages sadly you have come on to late this morning for me hope you will be on earlier soon Love Allan xx

4 months ago

Hi Marie finaly caught you on line this morning waited while you were on a call then you signed out so disappointed love Allan

7 months ago

Hi Marie truly sorry to hear you have'nt been to well hope to chat to you soon Love Allan xxx

8 months ago

Hi Allan I have been very poorly I am now back online xxx

8 months ago

Do you do Sub? I would like to talk to you about having you blindfolded ... tied ... and then shaving that hairy cunt of yours.....

8 months ago

Will you be on line tomorrow morning? I need to lick that hairy cunt ....

8 months ago

Marie its been two months since we last spoke are you still on line if so what time might I catch you Allan xxx

10 months ago

Marie enjoyed our chat yesterday Allan xx

10 months ago

Marie! Some day soon I'll be able to phone you when the wife's not around! Can't wait to play with those sexy saggy tits and sniff GILF knickers xxxx

10 months ago

I will try to get on for you Allan, some mornings I am finding it difficult to get online. But I will try I promise xxx

10 months ago

Marie watch out for you every morning until 7 15 then have to choose another lady none of them are as nice as you Allan xxx

11 months ago

Thanks guys xxxx

11 months ago

great chat while I had my Sunday wank .... put on a show for me and I would love to wank off for you again on Monday

11 months ago

Spoken to this old slag a few times- Quite a good phone slut, bitch knows her fucking place!!!! Graham

11 months ago

Enjoyed really sexy first chat with a Marie, can’t wait to have you in the red PVC dress and black thigh length boots such a turn on want much more G xx

11 months ago

I hope to speak with you real soon Allan sweetie xxx

11 months ago

Morning Marie I hate it when you are on line knowing I can't phone uou Allan xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page