Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Penny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Penny on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7162

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Penny (Pin 7162)

Photos of Penny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Penny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Penny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
13 comments

Hi my name is Penny. I am a mature lady who likes to dress nice and smart. I am a brunette and petite, but I do have big boobs. Underneath my smart look I just love to be sexy wearing black stockings and panties as I know it drives you boys wild. I love role play and to join in your fantasies. So call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7162 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Penny on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7162

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Penny now!

Remember to enter PIN 7162

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Penny

1 week ago

Penny love your profile would love to chat to you if you are ever on before 7 30 am Allan xx

4 weeks ago

This decent milf made me spunk like a firework

1 month ago

Those sexy stockings leading to a haven of sex

3 months ago

Hi there wen u nxt on. So I can have a good phone fuck wiv u. In your red panties em em wannnnn k wannnnn k for you again soon darling.

3 months ago

Hi there. Wot a sexy bitch you look. In those panties and bra. Love that fanny em em wud like to fuck that hard. And cummmmmm over your bum. Wish you woz on line now. So I could wank wank wank for you.

3 months ago

Hi there. Just been looking at ur photos like to fuck that lovely arse and shoooooooot shoooooooot my cummmmmm over your lovely face.

3 months ago

What a sexy bitch - and those stockings! Eric

3 months ago

Hi there sexy lady. Just been looking at ur photos. Nice fanny wud love to lick lick and eat ur fanny em em wud like to fuck it to. Wish you woz on line now.

3 months ago

Love those silky stockings - ever upwards!

4 months ago

Available Wed morn? Iwant to masturbate for you .... Danx

5 months ago

Do you read and comment? I have a small cock ... but I want to wank it off for you. Talk dirty while I cum on those sexy stockings ...?? DanX

5 months ago

Had a FANTASTIC time with Penny this afternoon. She was so sexy and up for all I needed!!! Thanks so much Penny. I will come and see you again. Much love, Mark,Bucks

5 months ago

I wish I was giving this new GILF Penny's fanny a good fingering while I suck those big tits after seeing her legs spread wide apart Yummy.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page