Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Maddie
    Hi Maddie it's jas absolutely amazing time definitely can't wait to chat again soon x
  • 4 hours ago about Ronnie
    im glad you enjoy my assets x
  • 5 hours ago about Kara
    Hello sexy

Phone Sex Profiles: Rita

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rita on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7222

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rita (Pin 7222)

Photos of Rita

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rita

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rita isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
9 comments

Hi you’re through to Rita. Get ready for the best chat of your day. I’ve been waiting for someone to get dirty with me and talk about my big tight arse and big round tits you want regret this call baby. Pick me as I like to please in as many ways as possible, I love it boys. Call me on and enter PIN 7222 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rita on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7222

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rita now!

Remember to enter PIN 7222

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rita

1 month ago

When you on again Rita

3 months ago

Hey, loved our chat you are really sexy hope we talk again soon Dan xxx

4 months ago

Wud love 2 fucks u x

4 months ago

Hey Rita, this is Keith I absolutely loved last night, with the ice cubes, rubbing them all over your sexy body, until next time,

4 months ago

Gorgeous looking fuckable arse Rita. My cock is getting hard by the minute as I look at your pics

4 months ago

Great Girl Really Enjoyed last nite speak soon John x x x xx

4 months ago

Rita l would love to bum you x

4 months ago

Lovely looking girl x x xJohn N Ireland

4 months ago

Sexy lady with amazing tits and arse I would love to lick them hard nipples and stick my tongue deep in the ass and pussy then fuck you hard. Xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page