Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Suzie
    Hello my gorgeous sexy cum slut Suzie, Should be cumming to Uk w/e of 27 th so will try to catch up with you as much as poss. So looking forward to hearing your sexy voice as you gag on my hard cock, watching all my hot spunk bubbling out of your mouth onto your magnificent tis yummy xxx all my cock & cum Pete xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Lucy
    Would love countdown cum
  • 16 hours ago about Anna
    Hello Anna Ever tried three some I'm game x x x

Phone Sex Profiles: Sandie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sandie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7033

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sandie (Pin 7033)

Photos of Sandie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sandie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sandie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
11 comments

Hi guys, you are through to Sandie, I am mature lady with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am a size 8/10 with a 32FF bust, yes that's right a 32FF. I have got a pussy that is always wet and waiting. So if you would like to hear more then give me a call. Catch you later bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7033 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sandie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7033

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sandie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7033

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sandie

1 day ago

Hi Jackie the nipple clamps are on order. Can't wait to hear how your day goes keep me up dated xx

1 day ago

Hi guys, thank you all for your lovely comments I love chatting to you all. Love Sandie xx

1 day ago

Hi sandie it was a real pleasure talking with you today hope you get some nipple clamps i think you will enjoy them .will let you know how it goes today. Love slut jackie.xxx

5 days ago

Hot lady, half hour of pure pleasure, amazing for first call. Will definitely call again, love Dave xxxx

5 days ago

Thank you for the lovely chat sandie,, Scott x

5 days ago

What a women she is the best on this site 25 minutes with her before I spunked my load and emptied my balls, thank you.

5 days ago

Hi sandie i spoke 2 u this morning,u r hot an horny babe an u turn me right on.i like 2 my cock between ur juicy big tits an cum all over them,an then go down an lick ur wet juicyan give u a good fucking after.speak 2 u soon.could u reply bk with comment sandie love john xxxx.

6 days ago

whens she next on?

6 days ago

What a fucking pair of tits babe

6 days ago

What gorgeous looking fuck holes you have Sandie. I'd love to be behind you whilst you are in the poses of pics 5 & 6, so my cock and balls can be rammed deep inside youe cunt and arse.

1 week ago

Hi Sandie How would you like a cock shoved deep inside your cunt, rather than shoving a dildo as in pic 6?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Marie
(PIN: 7007)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page