Sex Text Advert image for live sex text with uk girls

Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

CheekyTexts.com genuine girls waiting for your text

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi you know who thanks for your message ahh that's sweet I'll be on tonight hope to catch up then Mwahhh love Kelsey xxx xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    nicky you seriously are becoming my addiction no matter how hard literally i try all i can focus on is being with you and pleasuring you at your demands
  • 16 hours ago about Katie
    Hi Steve I had a dirty dream the other night I must tell you about it ..I will be ready for you when you call again you sexy devil you 😉 xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sandie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sandie on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7033

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sandie (Pin 7033)

Photos of Sandie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sandie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sandie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
23 comments

Hi guys, you are through to Sandie, I am mature lady with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am a size 8/10 with a 32FF bust, yes that's right a 32FF. I have got a pussy that is always wet and waiting. So if you would like to hear more then give me a call. Catch you later bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7033 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sandie on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7033

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Sandie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7033

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9633. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sandie

1 week ago

Hey sexy if u on this weekend I will ring u and spank u Steven

1 week ago

Are u on Saturday night Steven and can I spank u

2 weeks ago

Can I spank u steven

1 month ago

Photo 3dose for me had a chat to this lady will call agin

1 month ago

Nice lady photo 5 made me call the lady very good dave in wales

1 month ago

Wow fabulous fone sex with Sandie . shot my spunk after she gave me hardon. Will definitely call again and empty mt balls for her .... Tom....

1 month ago

I want to fuck that soaking wet fanny bet it smells sweet

1 month ago

Sandie is fucking amazing!! So explicit, so descriptive & so very filthy!! You had me cumming bucketloads that I've got to call you again (once I've recovered). Thank you Sandie, Tomi xx

1 month ago

welcome newbie like the pics also like your shoes looking to talk to you soon marcus

2 months ago

Sandie are you on for Friday morning.

2 months ago

Dave I have also loved chatting to you,catch you soon x

2 months ago

Hi Sandie sorry had to cut you off but needed to take an urgent call. Have really enjoyed both of our conversations and you are one hot haughty lady. Hopefully a catch up soon. Love Dave xxxx

2 months ago

Hi Jackie the nipple clamps are on order. Can't wait to hear how your day goes keep me up dated xx

2 months ago

Hi guys, thank you all for your lovely comments I love chatting to you all. Love Sandie xx

2 months ago

Hi sandie it was a real pleasure talking with you today hope you get some nipple clamps i think you will enjoy them .will let you know how it goes today. Love slut jackie.xxx

2 months ago

Hot lady, half hour of pure pleasure, amazing for first call. Will definitely call again, love Dave xxxx

2 months ago

Thank you for the lovely chat sandie,, Scott x

2 months ago

What a women she is the best on this site 25 minutes with her before I spunked my load and emptied my balls, thank you.

2 months ago

Hi sandie i spoke 2 u this morning,u r hot an horny babe an u turn me right on.i like 2 my cock between ur juicy big tits an cum all over them,an then go down an lick ur wet juicyan give u a good fucking after.speak 2 u soon.could u reply bk with comment sandie love john xxxx.

2 months ago

whens she next on?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page