Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Anita

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Anita on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 7290

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Anita (Pin 7290)

Photos of Anita

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Anita

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Anita isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
59 comments

Hi guys, my name is Anita, I am a young 42 year old. I have 42 DD tits, I have got long brunette/red hair and 5 FT 2". I am not shy to new experiences, so lets chat and have some fun, my agent number is 7290. Call me on and enter PIN 7290 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Anita on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 7290

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Anita now!

Remember to enter PIN 7290

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9608. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Anita

4 days ago

hi its andy what a fuck your thunder thighs are great i dream about your cunt all night xxxxxxxxxxxxx good night lovely cunt

1 week ago

MY THIGH GUY LOVE THE TALK HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR 3 SOME AND I ENJOYED LISTENING DIFFANTLY GOT MY PUSSY WET RING BACK SOON

1 week ago

I would love to have you sit on my face with you bum and having you call me all sorts of names

1 week ago

I like to handcuff a guy to my bed then massarge him bit then when nice and relaxed get my strap on on and fuck him up the ass watch him squirm

1 week ago

I have sat on a few guys faces with my ass and women too and only get off when asked

1 week ago

young craig I love a cock inside my ass and my bum will keep your cock nice and warmxx

1 week ago

Have you ever sit on a guy's face with your bum

1 week ago

Enjoy a big young cock rubbing up your ass crack and disappearing up your butt hole? 🙂 Mmm horny young Craig xx

3 weeks ago

I love to be fucked nice hard with my nipples licked and sucked love to feel cock rub along my ass

3 weeks ago

Graham I love to give tit wanks and feel the warm cum over my big 42 dd breasts

4 weeks ago

TITS !!!!!!!!

4 weeks ago

You're tits are amazing Anita fancy giving me a tit wank before I cum inside you're gorgeous pussy? Graham x

1 month ago

Hi guys my tits loved getting wet today with spunk shower how dirty did we get guys spunking over my breasts in my mouth and watching the spunk dribble out my pussy into my ass lets do it again soon

1 month ago

Lovely chat to Ronny this afternoon hope to speak soon x

1 month ago

guys ive had some really sext fun conversations but the main one is about the size of youre cock and too be honest size isn't always issue especially if your willing to play with my pussy with your fingers and lick it too then I will give you one hell off blow job

1 month ago

Now guys my torts bg enough to hide your cocks in with nice firm tit want and my pussy loves to get wet with you’re fingers deep inside them and my ass likes nice butt plug inside it let’s try and fuck for hours babes

1 month ago

ILove my tits played with and clamped not sure about the fisting though hun I don’t think it open that wide how about if we just stick to the fingers or nice big dildo

1 month ago

You do have a fascination with fisting mr anon I see a lot of the ladies get similar comments xx

1 month ago

Hi Anita What about buying yourself some nipple clamps on a chain so that the guys/girls at the party this weekend can yank you about by your tits? Also buy yourself several large dildos than can be put end to end inside your fanny whilst the remaining guys/girls at this weekend's adult party can fist fuck and ram their cocks and tongues deep inside your arse hole.

1 month ago

Well it’s time this weekend I’m going to adults party yes I need some new toys my old vibrator isn’t working as good any suggestions guys what to buy don’t be shy x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page