Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Annie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Annie on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 7145

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Annie (Pin 7145)

Photos of Annie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Annie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Annie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
82 comments

Hi my name is Annie, I am 34 years old feisty red head, I love meeting men and when I cant meet them I love talking to them in my spare time. I am single and not looking to settle down with one man because one man will not give me all the sexual attention and stimulation I need. I have so much energy , I love to dance and do performing arts. I like short skirts and tight tops to show off my firm pert tits. If you would like to chat call my number 7145. Call me on and enter PIN 7145 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Annie on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 7145

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Annie now!

Remember to enter PIN 7145

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9608. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Annie

2 weeks ago

Very dirty girl. Loves a hard rough fuck

2 weeks ago

I love ginger hairy pussy , such a turn on

3 weeks ago

Hello Annie. How delightful that was to talk to you last night. It was your gorgeous pictures that first got me going but it was your sexy voice and hearing you play that got me off...... thanks for being so nice. you have restored my faith in what is still possible !!! Hopefully we can speak again soon ... Johnxx

2 months ago

Thank you. Hope things work out for you. Be happy. You're a great guy.

2 months ago

Glad you were around over the last couple of days, really needed to talk.

2 months ago

A lady with Pusie hair so lovely and that means you be getting a call ASP dave in 👍😄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 months ago

My panties and mouth are drying up. Any chance of a monday night lesson. James x

3 months ago

Hi, Jamie. Wont be able to talk to you this Thursday between 8pm and 10pm, as I have visitors. Look forward to our next chat. Mmmummmmm. Annie Xxc

3 months ago

Smart, responsive and as good to talk with as she is to play with, Annie is much more than your average phone sex girl. I came for the cum, but stayed for the post match analysis and the conversation.A real treat, thank you.x

3 months ago

Thank you for my lovely birthday wishes. Speak to you soon. Stay sexy. Annie XXX

3 months ago

HI Birthday Girl Have a lovely Day Dave xx

3 months ago

And I forgot to mention she is also really funny with a good sense of humour ( for a girl.) Paul xx.

3 months ago

Happy birthday on Sunday sweetheart. This is the sexiest, friendliest, nicest lady on this site. She really knows what men like and she is also smart and clever. Have a great day darling. Paul xx.

4 months ago

Annie, l want your arse. Bum admirer.

4 months ago

Annie, l would like to put my cock right up your arse. Bum admirer

4 months ago

so frustrating we keep getting cut of mid flow so to speak, try again soon james x

4 months ago

Always a joy. When I hear your voice, I know I will be having some mutual fun with a great guy. Look forward to the next time. Annie xx

4 months ago

HI Annie Enjoyed our chat earlier today i look forward to the next one DJ X

7 months ago

What a gorgeous pussy! Would love to fuck that.

8 months ago

Hi Annie Happy Valentines would love to speak with you but am busy at work speak soon when is the best time to call you??? Love from Peter xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page