Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Erin

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Erin on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 7185

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Erin (Pin 7185)

Photos of Erin

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Erin

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Erin isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
58 comments

Hey I’m Erin, and I’m from Lancashire. I’ve got natural 36 EE breast with curves in all the right places. I’m recently single after 20 years with the same man. So I am looking to play with someone new. I like to be bossed around and told what to do. I haven’t got any rules, I’m looking forward to trying everything with you and more so you telling me what to do. I’m a good girl but deep down I’ve got a wild side that I’m hoping to unleash. Call me on and enter PIN 7185 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Erin on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 7185

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Erin now!

Remember to enter PIN 7185

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9608. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Erin

3 weeks ago

Next Friday Erin? I will be fucking my arse and wanking all night. I want to tell you about meeting my ex, so horny and dirty session. Next Friday evening xx

3 months ago

It's Neil, I'll call you in about an hour, it's 1pm sat. Hope you are still available....xxx

3 months ago

Your very welcome T 💜💜💜 Erin xxx

3 months ago

💜💜💜 hopefully speak soon Harry.. Erin xxx

3 months ago

Thanks came loads x T

3 months ago

OMG Erin I bet you so horny in stockings and suspenders.Thinking of a 69. Harry

3 months ago

Maybe I should put an ice cube in my mouth. Hold it between my teeth and circle that ice over your skin. Beginning on the nape of your neck. Glide that cooling ice over your elegant shoulders. Circle it over your shoulder blades as I lean over you. Then glide that ice between my teeth slowly down your spine. And just before it melts away. Lift my mouth to yours and slide that ice onto your tongue as our lips meet in a deep kiss. Would that cool you down Erin? Love David in Cornwall

3 months ago

Ahhh David you’ve just got me so hot and horny with your sexy words. What’s a girl to do???? Hot afternoon naked Erin all hot and bothered!!! 💜💜💜 Erin xxx

3 months ago

Oh Erin. Catch you. Grab hold of you. Pull what little you’re wearing off you. Push down onto your tummy on your sofa. Caress your neck and back with my hands. Sensual circles of my warm palms over your shoulder blades and ribs. Slide my thumbs slowly down your spine. Massage your bottom with my warm hands. Caress the small of your back. As my warm wet kisses glide down your spine. Seeking your sensitive sex between your elegant legs... till we next speak. Lots of love David in Cornwall

3 months ago

Ahh David I must have missed you.. I should be online over the weekend and I hope you catch me.. Erin 💜💜💜 xxx

3 months ago

Just written you a long message saying I hope to catch you free sometime soon. And you’re online now. Hope to catch you free. You’re such a lovely genuine woman. Mwah David in Cornwall

3 months ago

Hey David... I enjoyed chatting to you so much. It defo got me hot and bothered the way you sexually and erotically described in detail what you wanted to do to my body.... hopefully speak soon... Erin 💜💜💜 xxx

3 months ago

Hi Erin. I’m so sorry.. I got cut off for some reason. Signal on my mobile I guess. You are just such a gorgeous sexy beautiful lovely woman. So much fun to shower attention on. Absolutely adore you. Very much I catch you free some time soon. I’ll be keeping an eye out for you I promise. Take care of your beautiful self. David in Cornwall

4 months ago

Hey Neil, I should be around this weekend. Hope to speak soon. Erin 💜💜💜 xxxx

4 months ago

Are you around tonight. So horny. Neil.. xx

5 months ago

Mr Micheal was so lovely to play with you over the sink!!! You are a horny wanker aren’t you!! I love it!! Love being your slut!!! 💜 Erin.., xxxx

5 months ago

exciting Erin.. encouraging me to wank in the bathroom ..balls on cold porcelain.. some spunk shot onto pic4 and the rest into the sink.. so a quick wipe and a quick swill.. filthy wanking sorted lol.. Mr. Michael x

5 months ago

Me Micheal what a naughty man you are.... I love it I hope you cleaned all the spunk off your iPad!!! 💜 Erin xxxx

5 months ago

encouraging Erin.. what a bad lass you are making me do another very cheeky and risky wank ..because I sort of needed to spunk all over your fabulous breasts.. pic2 is incredible … Mr.Michael x

5 months ago

It was lovely to speak to you... I had so much fun. Enjoy that shower and picture me naked with my nipples against them cold tiles. Enjoy your day... Erin xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page