Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 1494

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 1494)

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
384 comments

Hi guys, I'm Jenny, a 25 year old red head with big round 36D jiggly tits and a tight round firm arse. I love being played with. I love to talk really dirty to horny men and the sound of men wanking really makes my shaved pussy wet. I would love to hear all of your fantasies and what saucy things you would like us to do. So call me and we can have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1494 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 1494

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Jenny now!

Remember to enter PIN 1494

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9608. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

2 days ago

You have a nice looking meaty fleshy cunt

2 weeks ago

Jenny, really enjoyed chatting yesterday. You are an intelligent and articulate young women.

3 weeks ago

Great chatting again this afternoon Jenny,missed you, Love Andy ❤X

3 weeks ago

Wearing jodhpurs and with a horse riding crop she whipped my fat little bum and called me a bad boy! MORE OF THIS PLEASE JENNY!! ta Rob xxxxx

3 weeks ago

I think that i may have a clue who you are....

3 weeks ago

Kev!! where have you been ?! lets chat soon

3 weeks ago

hey john , hope to have some fun with you soon :)

3 weeks ago

Hey steve , I hope that we can talk soon ;)

3 weeks ago

Hey Andrew , I will look forward to speaking to you soon :)

3 weeks ago

Hey Jenny 👩🏼‍🦰 you’re the most beautiful special girl I’ve ever spoken with I wish we could go back to the start and do it all again I miss you every moment of every day you by far the best on here xoxo you probably know who😊

3 weeks ago

Go on! Fuck her, fuck Jenny balls deep in the ass! She fucking loves it, she’s a total fucking dirt bag!

3 weeks ago

Hi Jenny, hope you’re ok, I know it’s been ages. I will call you again soon, hope you’re ok flower. Kev. Xx

4 weeks ago

Get on all 4 Jenny, head down ass up whilst I stretch that fucking thighs hole of yours & teach you a thing or 2, fuck you’re gonna get worked fucking hard & knowing you you’ll fucking love it too!

1 month ago

Jenny I’m missing wanking my hard cock its so hard for you I want to here that wet pussy of yours again xxxx John xxxx

1 month ago

I have'nt had a Jenny wank in ages how's that fantastic arse of your's? Love Steve

1 month ago

oh jenny how i would love to give you my love to baby xxxxxx andrew

2 months ago

O my your a real woman 👩🏽 Jenny ... and I’m a man I cannot tell you how much I would love to get into your woman with my man and bag fxxk out of her all night long 😀love from your real man xoxo

2 months ago

jenny what a woman you are i wieh you could give me a good cock and balls wank with lovely hand jenny xxx from andrew i am being naughty with you jenny

2 months ago

I keep missing you! I will try & get through if I see you on this week or next, a bit busy this week, hope you’re good Jenny, keep it flappy for me 👅👅👅xx

2 months ago

Hey Andy , hope you are good and that we can chat soon x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Jasmine
(PIN: 7007)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page