Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Rose
    I will call you tonight come online 9:50 pm
  • 1 day ago about Alexa
    Hi John, Yes I am much better thankyou... lost my voice retrieved it then lost it again! look forward to hearing from you... Alexa x
  • 1 day ago about Loretta
    It sure is Casey Rae xx want to join

Phone Sex Profiles: Rudy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rudy on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 1668

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rudy (Pin 1668)

Photos of Rudy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rudy

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Rudy is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9608 & enter pin 1668

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

30 comments

Hi guys my name is Rudy. I’m in my 30s and very experienced. I’m a very curvy adventurous sexy red head with stunning long hair that falls over my beautiful 36 DD tits and brushes against my big hard nipples. I’m currently home alone and very frustrated stroking my smooth wet pussy and thinking all about you so why don’t you give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1668 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rudy on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 1668

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Speak to Rudy now!

Remember to enter PIN 1668

Simply press the call button above, or call 0909 860 9608. Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rudy

1 month ago

Happy Birthday darling. Have a great day, best wishes from Paul xxx

3 months ago

Hi Rudy sorry I had to go. Hope you have a great day. Speak to you soon x

3 months ago

Hi Rudy We spoke for the first one this morning, I enjoyed our Punishment talk and hope you can put me through my walking paces sometime. John, Scotland.

3 months ago

Hi Rudy thanks for a great chat this morning. Speak to you soon. Paul

5 months ago

Made my beansprout explode love Adam xxx

6 months ago

Hi Rudy will catch you soon I was on of your first callers still think Your one the most sexy gorgeous ladies on this site I can see your fan club is growing by the day quite rightly so dave in Cardiff

6 months ago

Best phonesex ever xx Paul

6 months ago

Made my beansprout explode. Love our chat. Love Adam xxx

6 months ago

Hi Rudy. I did enjoy talking to you this morning what a lovely sexy nurse you are you can take care of me anytime.love from Royxxxx😁

6 months ago

rudy rudy Rudy aha aha.. finally got to hear your very relaxing then stimulating voice.. [ despite phone problems] and then to imagine you in uniform while dropping my suit trousers around my ankles for a frantic wank leading to spurting on pic1 because i luv the eyes..lips..hair..outfit.. think i could be pervy for yoo.. mmmm.. Mr. Michael x

6 months ago

Hi Rudy.. I have been sent by Kelsey-Jo to tell you I am a filthy ( and pervy) wanker who should be used and abused and passed on in the chain of gorgeous girls who will judge me for the tosser I am .. You certainly look fabulous and I am excited to catch you online to do as I have been told.. Mr. Michael x

7 months ago

Rudy thanks for speaking with me. You said you love my northern ireland accent. Thanks for so gorgeously taking your knickers off for me. Your sexy voice and what you told me had me cuming loads. Next time, as you said, we can explode together! When are you next on sweetheart? Xxxxxxx Bill

7 months ago

Hi hun. Thanks for making my beansprout explode. I'd love u n Sarah together. Love Adam xxx

7 months ago

Amazing chat hun. Exploded everywhere . Speak soon. Love Adam xx

7 months ago

Thanks for the amazing chat. Made my beansprout explode, tasted good too. I'd love a 3sum with u and my gf Sarah, 2 sexy busty nurses. Love Adam xxx

7 months ago

Need tlc and good bedside attention from my favorite nurse love Mr Accident

8 months ago

Thanks for today rudy it was a pleasure talking with you,hope to speak again jacki

8 months ago

I need anurse for my personal prob

8 months ago

Amazing chat hun. Made my beansprout explode. Love chatting about u sucking my 4incher with Sarah. Made me cum twice in 2 days love ur cute nose too. Love adam

8 months ago

Lovely to chat from a sunny north

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page